Discontinued Noochie | The worlds first 3D printed vaporizer!

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
That looks really good. I don't notice any sloppiness except maybe the glaze around noochie is pretty thick, but I don't know what to look for. I do really like the different color, glossy white porcelain isn't my thing.

I also like that unless you know what a noochie is you wouldn't look twice at it in someones house, at least not to think that's a drug thing. Well, maybe if they smelled it. It looks like any other cool "thing" people have on their dresser or mantle or whatever.

I would really love one that had a 70's candy dish vibe to it, I know that's a little vague though. Like a retro thing my grandma vaped out of. Or what google shows for 70's green color:
60s-70s-vintage-FireKing-milk-glass-bowls-retro-avocado-green-color-bowl-set-Laurel-Leaf-Farm-item-no-z614228-1.jpg

Maybe a tiny bit darker:
fromblink-decor.jpg

Hopefully this wasn't an obnoxious post.

That's not an obnoxious post at all, are you kidding me?

I liked that about it also, my girlfriend just pointed out tonight that it looks almost like a little wood stove.

Yeah, I'm telling you, I can't wait until the day I can glaze these myself and do any and every combination and design I want! :bang:

h5a7bBNh.jpg

I'm reall sorry about another picture and I don't mean to brag but I've never even used a butane vape before making this Noochie. I'm just really surprised honestly and impressed at how even I'm getting my avb.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

That's not an obnoxious post at all, are you kidding me?

I liked that about it also, my girlfriend just pointed out tonight that it looks almost like a little wood stove.

Yeah, I'm telling you, I can't wait until the day I can glaze these myself and do any and every combination and design I want! :bang:

h5a7bBNh.jpg

I'm reall sorry about another picture and I don't mean to brag but I've never even used a butane vape before making this Noochie. I'm just really surprised honestly and impressed at how even I'm getting my avb.

Yeah from what I know with DaisyBrick direct torch heating like this, you can get the best pure convection with such thorough extraction. Are you getting that without stirring even? Still pretty impressive, must be the narrow Noochie bowl, was that all one load too?

Re glazing I do see what you mean, knowing ceramics as I do, around the edges there isn't enough glaze, and/or it ran too much thinning in those areas as it was fired. Regardless I actually like the white porcelain for a piece like this, even more unique, but yeah more colors (even light colors, turquoise and yellow would be neat) would be nice. Will be awesome when you glaze em yourself, then we can do anything really, so many cool glazes out there and can even design em with drips etc.

This really is a fun one to follow :tup:

herbivore21

Yeah from what I know with DaisyBrick direct torch heating like this, you can get the best pure convection with such thorough extraction. Are you getting that without stirring even? Still pretty impressive, must be the narrow Noochie bowl, was that all one load too?

Re glazing I do see what you mean, knowing ceramics as I do, around the edges there isn't enough glaze, and/or it ran too much thinning in those areas as it was fired. Regardless I actually like the white porcelain for a piece like this, even more unique, but yeah more colors (even light colors, turquoise and yellow would be neat) would be nice. Will be awesome when you glaze em yourself, then we can do anything really, so many cool glazes out there and can even design em with drips etc.

I've been saying in various threads for a while now that the narrower the bowl, the better the extraction and the lesser the requirement for stirring the load for even extraction :D

It has actually become one of the main criteria for my purchasing a vape now - is the chamber narrow? If the chamber of a vape is broader in diameter than a 14mm female joint, I find reliably that it's not gonna be any use to me for concentrate purposes and generally won't produce large hits from flowers without packing a much larger load or jacking temps up very hot ;)

Wow, this was post number 3000! It's been real folks!

Looking at the pics and estimating relative size, it looks like the chamber in this unit has similar diameter/height/volume to an ELB or 14mm female GonG joint - so should be quite good for getting great thick hits and even extraction with flowers :)

Shit Snacks

I've been saying in various threads for a while now that the narrower the bowl, the better the extraction and the lesser the requirement for stirring the load for even extraction :D

It has actually become one of the main criteria for my purchasing a vape now - is the chamber narrow? If the chamber of a vape is broader in diameter than a 14mm female joint, I find reliably that it's not gonna be any use to me for concentrate purposes and generally won't produce large hits from flowers without packing a much larger load or jacking temps up very hot ;)

Looking at the pics and estimating relative size, it looks like the chamber in this unit has similar diameter/height/volume to an ELB or 14mm female GonG joint - so should be quite good for getting great thick hits and even extraction with flowers :)

Yeah, though sometimes that can required stirring as the bottom gets cooked more than the top (whichever is further from the heat) and a narrow tube can be harder to stir then. I have tended to prefer something in between, 18mm male has been good to me with any amount stirring or no stirring. I do like the wide Daisy bowl more than the narrow Lily bowl as well, though yeah something in between would be ideal. Maybe Noochie is?

Oh and congrats on the 3000 dude, I hit it myself recently too

herbivore21

Yeah, though sometimes that can required stirring as the bottom gets cooked more than the top (whichever is further from the heat) and a narrow tube can be harder to stir then. I have tended to prefer something in between, 18mm male has been good to me with any amount stirring or no stirring. I do like the wide Daisy bowl more than the narrow Lily bowl as well, though yeah something in between would be ideal. Maybe Noochie is?

Oh and congrats on the 3000 dude, I hit it myself recently too
Definitely man, I find that in vapes that heat from the bottom, packing it too full even in a narrow chamber means the top of the load gets less cooked than the bottom as you say. The solution to this is not stirring IME, the solution is to load less material into the bowl :)

Also cheers, here's to both of us hitting 3000 :D :leaf::leaf::sherlock:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Also cheers, here's to both of us hitting 3000 :D :leaf::leaf::sherlock:
Incredible! both of you joined FC quasi the same day! I was under the feeling I spent too much time on FC but I can see you beat me since I joined FC earlier and didn't reached the 3,000 posts!

Subscribed
Where, please?
...or do you speak about you subscribed on FC? (I thought you subscribed to the Noochie vape!

Any idea about the price?..... still interested to use something new!

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Wow loved waking up and seeing all these new posts over my morning coffee! :)

This is with stirring, I might be ocd a bit but I stir after almost every hit just to ensure even heating. The top of the load can get pretty brown after a hit and I don't want to risk just the top burning and ruining the rest so I just stir - which I don't mind because it only take a few seconds and slows me down a little.

That is one load, next time and for the usage video I will weigh how much that equals - at least using a fine grind such as the mflb grinder.

I also think the white has a nice look to it but there definitely is so much variety that can be achieved.

Yup, one of the changes to this print from the white one is that the bowl was made much more narrow. This one is 13mm in diameter before glazing and it is definitely contributing the the more even heating.

tvRsvXzh.jpg

Any idea about the price?..... still interested to use something new!

Yes, I have been thinking very hard about the price and think I have come up with a price point very reasonable that I am happy with.

Honestly Lil Noochie here costs me about double what I originally wanted him to but I always had a price in mind that I wanted to sell it at and this is a great compromise and value in my opinion. I guess you guys will be the judge but I'm just waiting on a little something in the mail and I will announce the price Friday or Saturday guaranteed!

Shit Snacks

Wow loved waking up and seeing all these new posts over my morning coffee! :)

This is with stirring, I might be ocd a bit but I stir after almost every hit just to ensure even heating. The top of the load can get pretty brown after a hit and I don't want to risk just the top burning and ruining the rest so I just stir - which I don't mind because it only take a few seconds and slows me down a little.

That is one load, next time and for the usage video I will weigh how much that equals - at least using a fine grind such as the mflb grinder.

I also think the white has a nice look to it but there definitely is so much variety that can be achieved.

Yup, one of the changes to this print from the white one is that the bowl was made much more narrow. This one is 13mm in diameter before glazing and it is definitely contributing the the more even heating.

tvRsvXzh.jpg

Yes, I have been thinking very hard about the price and think I have come up with a price point very reasonable that I am happy with.

Honestly Lil Noochie here costs me about double what I originally wanted him to but I always had a price in mind that I wanted to sell it at and this is a great compromise and value in my opinion. I guess you guys will be the judge but I'm just waiting on a little something in the mail and I will announce the price Friday or Saturday guaranteed!

Ah yeah, some dont, but I also stir every hit in DaisyBricks. I even like to stir occasionally in Milaana where I can avoid it, but for top flavor best to stir with any oure convection.

Have you tried it with a courser grind too? Usually use courser in Daisy, at least medium, never quite as fine as that for convection vapes, though it can work well I find it is often better for conduction. Also yeah try a tiny amount too

I actually wonder if Lil Noochie has a bit of conduction going on with that narrow tube? Could be helping with the even extraction...

Still curious about that short vapor path (and it's still got the steel mesh screen? No chance of an integrated ceramic one?) But glad to here you are getting close to a price and even first production run? Im sure prototyping is expensive for this, but seems well worth it!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I wasn't totally sold on it at first, but the more I look at it the more comfortable that stubby little mp looks to use. It's hard to tell exactly what size it is so I'll have to wait and see. I was going to post more about how it would feel mouth-wise, but in my head I'm already saying that's what she said after everything.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Ah yeah, some dont, but I also stir every hit in DaisyBricks. I even like to stir occasionally in Milaana where I can avoid it, but for top flavor best to stir with any oure convection.

Have you tried it with a courser grind too? Usually use courser in Daisy, at least medium, never quite as fine as that for convection vapes, though it can work well I find it is often better for conduction. Also yeah try a tiny amount too

I actually wonder if Lil Noochie has a bit of conduction going on with that narrow tube? Could be helping with the even extraction...

Still curious about that short vapor path (and it's still got the steel mesh screen? No chance of an integrated ceramic one?) But glad to here you are getting close to a price and even first production run? Im sure prototyping is expensive for this, but seems well worth it!

On the first page there should be a post with a picture of a course grind next to a fine grind. The course grind was definitely more uneven but it could have had to do with my technique and not pushing it far enough. I will definitely test it again though.

Yes, still the steel mesh screen. Actually, I first designed it to incorporate a screen built into the very first print and you inhaled through the top and and applied the flame through the side (which it is now reversed). The "screen" being made from porcelain and glazed absorbed too much heat from the flame that it didn't allow much hot air through to the herb to allow really any amount of vaporizing at all.

I still want to and will mess around with that idea and get it to work because one of my main focuses was easy usage and cleaning. I think I have achieved it here anyway because you just have to pop the screen out into the "bowl" pour in a little iso and cover the mouth hole with a finger and shake it around for a few seconds. Pour it and rinse it out and it's like brand new.

As for the vapor path - are you concerned about harshness? Like I mentioned before, hitting my mflb native is the only way I've ever done it and it's never felt harsh to me so I might not be the best judge - but in saying that, Noochie to me feels even less harsh. No tingle in my throat whatsoever so far. I can feel the warm air as I inhale and depending what you do with the flame you can feel it get warmer or cooler instantly so you can control temperature pretty "easily". But warmth is all I feel, nothing harsh.

Hope that made sense! I'm typing fast because I'm suppose to be working :p.

Shit Snacks

On the first page there should be a post with a picture of a course grind next to a fine grind. The course grind was definitely more uneven but it could have had to do with my technique and not pushing it far enough. I will definitely test it again though.

Yes, still the steel mesh screen. Actually, I first designed it to incorporate a screen built into the very first print and you inhaled through the top and and applied the flame through the side (which it is now reversed). The "screen" being made from porcelain and glazed absorbed too much heat from the flame that it didn't allow much hot air through to the herb to allow really any amount of vaporizing at all.

I still want to and will mess around with that idea and get it to work because one of my main focuses was easy usage and cleaning. I think I have achieved it here anyway because you just have to pop the screen out into the "bowl" pour in a little iso and cover the mouth hole with a finger and shake it around for a few seconds. Pour it and rinse it out and it's like brand new.

As for the vapor path - are you concerned about harshness? Like I mentioned before, hitting my mflb native is the only way I've ever done it and it's never felt harsh to me so I might not be the best judge - but in saying that, Noochie to me feels even less harsh. No tingle in my throat whatsoever so far. I can feel the warm air as I inhale and depending what you do with the flame you can feel it get warmer or cooler instantly so you can control temperature pretty "easily". But warmth is all I feel, nothing harsh.

Hope that made sense! I'm typing fast because I'm suppose to be working :p.

Haha yeah you're doing great man. The mflb comparison doesn't do much for me unfortunately, but even more than harshness I am still concerned about visibility aiming the torch while drawing. I've got it visualized in my head though and see that it could work fine as is. I'm expecting it to not be as smooth as DaisyBricks, but hopefully it is less harsh than stock Lily was, in between should be acceptable

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
I wasn't totally sold on it at first, but the more I look at it the more comfortable that stubby little mp looks to use. It's hard to tell exactly what size it is so I'll have to wait and see. I was going to post more about how it would feel mouth-wise, but in my head I'm already saying that's what she said after everything.

Ha, hmm I would say the little sphere mouthpiece is a little bit smaller than a ping pong ball. It's kind of nice and natural feeling I guess since you just put your lips up to it instead of around something.

Haha yeah you're doing great man. The mflb comparison doesn't do much for me unfortunately, but even more than harshness I am still concerned about visibility aiming the torch while drawing. I've got it visualized in my head though and see that it could work fine as is. I'm expecting it to not be as smooth as DaisyBricks, but hopefully it is less harsh than stock Lily was, in between should be acceptable

Ohh I see. Yeah you can't see the opening on top while you're holding the flame there. But aiming is easy enough as you can see the lighter and flame and you just go by the heat you feel and your hand eye coordination takes care of the rest.

I actually tried it last night while facing a mirror so I could see the hole but it being backwards threw me off a little and I preferred just "winging" it.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Ok, so here is my plan for pricing - keeping it very simple.

QkkevDO.jpg

You will receive all you see here for a nice flat rate of $105 plus shipping.

Included is:

Noochie body and top

Horse hair cleaning brush

3-in-1 spoon, stirrer, tamping tool

One o-ring

Two stainless steel screens

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Excellent!

But just one remark: $99 would be a better price to select, as studies tend to show. Mind you, I'm absolutely not a marketing person, but why $105 and not simply $100? (and hence $99 to not break that barrier)

What you would "lose" here, I would recoup by ditching the fancy horse hair brush and replacing it by any cheap import crap that would do the job equally well. Unless of course if your marketing plan involves things around wild horses and native Indians handcrafting brushes in an ancestral fashion...Oh well... :p

herbivore21

Excellent!

But just one remark: $99 would be a better price to select, as studies tend to show. Mind you, I'm absolutely not a marketing person, but why $105 and not simply $100? (and hence $99 to not break that barrier)

What you would "lose" here, I would recoup by ditching the fancy horse hair brush and replacing it by any cheap import crap that would do the job equally well. Unless of course if your marketing plan involves things around wild horses and native Indians handcrafting brushes in an ancestral fashion...Oh well... :p
I believe that native Indians are more likely to be found a long way from the United States lol - did you mean native American? :p

Just another consideration on the horse-hair brush - remember, many do not want to put animal products in their vape! Even those who aren't animal-welfare types. This is very likely to be a market-limiting accessory.

I gotta say though, I like the new grey finish, it'll make the unit look much less gunked after heavy use. The scoop/poke tools provided look great too! That fine mesh screen is fantastic, it definitely won't get particulates through it so long as it is easily seated in place!

BTW @NoochieVape if you are getting scorching of the part of the load closest to where the heat comes in, IME this necessitates packing a smaller load - I have found this to negate the need for stirring altogether in DIY vape rigs I have made :). Here's a case in point:

If you know someone who has a Vapexhale Evo (one of the most even-heating vapes around I think most FC people will agree that definitely should be able to be used with no stirring), pack an ELB quite full (say 3/4 of the way) and put it into the Evo with the dial at about 1-2 o'clock for temp (reasonable temp for big flower clouds). You will note that by the end of the bowl - especially if the material is very finely ground and tamped down some - that the bottom of the load closest to the heater section is getting scorched and almost black (not combusted, but close), while the top is a more brown AVB look that we might expect to see.

Pack the ELB with less material (between 1/4 and half full) and all of a sudden, no stirring required!

Last edited:

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Excellent!

Ha, I understand where you're coming from as I've thought about what the studies show subconsciously seems like a better price but $105 just happens to feel like the perfect number for Noochie.

I guess I shouldn't have mentioned horse hair because it does make the brush sound more fancy than it is. I promise if I didn't include the brush it wouldn't knock the price down but a few cents. It's just a standard brush like the one that comes with the mflb. It's just what kind of hair these types of brushes are made from because it's course like a brooms. More expensive brushes can be boar, goat, etc. They might have brushes that are nylon bristles but I don't see how that's any better.

The brushes I will be including have tin bodies actually anyway and not wooden like the one shown - but that is the only difference.

I'm just trying to be simple and include Everything you need besides the torch.

I believe that native Indians are more likely to be found a long way from the United States lol - did you mean native American? :p

Just another consideration on the horse-hair brush - remember, many do not want to put animal products in their vape! Even those who aren't animal-welfare types. This is very likely to be a market-limiting accessory.

I gotta say though, I like the new grey finish, it'll make the unit look much less gunked after heavy use. The scoop/poke tools provided look great too! That fine mesh screen is fantastic, it definitely won't get particulates through it so long as it is easily seated in place!

BTW @NoochieVape if you are getting scorching of the part of the load closest to where the heat comes in, IME this necessitates packing a smaller load - I have found this to negate the need for stirring altogether in DIY vape rigs I have made :). Here's a case in point:

If you know someone who has a Vapexhale Evo (one of the most even-heating vapes around I think most FC people will agree that definitely should be able to be used with no stirring), pack an ELB quite full (say 3/4 of the way) and put it into the Evo with the dial at about 1-2 o'clock for temp (reasonable temp for big flower clouds). You will note that by the end of the bowl - especially if the material is very finely ground and tamped down some - that the bottom of the load closest to the heater section is getting scorched and almost black (not combusted, but close), while the top is a more brown AVB look that we might expect to see.

Pack the ELB with less material (between 1/4 and half full) and all of a sudden, no stirring required!

That's very interesting and I am going to try it out tonight. I have been filling the bowl up just under the lip of the bowl and very finely ground it measures out to be .11-.13 grams. I will try .05 grams in the next load - I suspect you are very right though.

I'm sorry to keep posting these abv pictures. I actually too a usage video this weekend but somehow the first half of the video didn't get saved on the memory card after it stopped recording from the card filling up..:bang:

OqX7PGbh.jpg

But the top of the load can seem like it gets scorched, but I honestly think I have to intentionally try to scorch or burn a load. This picture was after a few hits where a couple of them were very hot and cloudy. I would have sworn parts were scorched but as you can see, it's just a nicely dark even brown. I'm surprised how even and amazed after every session.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Ok, so here is my plan for pricing - keeping it very simple.

QkkevDO.jpg

You will receive all you see here for a nice flat rate of $105 plus shipping.

Included is:

Noochie body and top

Horse hair cleaning brush

3-in-1 spoon, stirrer, tamping tool

One o-ring

Two stainless steel screens

Very nice price dude! I like 105, obv no 99, but it still works at the low end salesmanship marketing wise imo :tup: Oh and free shipping too? Might want to look into torches too btw, most butane vapes include em and it's a cheap added bonus

I actually like the brush, I had been trying to get RBT to include one but I was the only one so no brush for you! Wish it would be the wooden body vs metal but I'll take what I can get ;)

Also really nice including that multi-tool, I've seen those around, and while @Ratchett's scoop n poke made it unnecessary for me, I will appreciate getting the chance to try em out and having a spare different type of scooper!

So screen wise, they are flat now then? I remember you first posted a basket style screen crammed in there, is there now a way to seat it in flat securely? Is one screen already pre installed in the nooch? or just two total installed yourself? O ring also doesnt come installed, or is that a spare?

Seriously :clap: I am impressed how low you are able to keep the price, very accessible (even if I can't really quite afford it myself at this time) and I can't wait to try Lil Noochie for myself some time soon!

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
The brush is definitely essential and makes cleaning out after your session a lot easier. I hear you on the wooden body for them but it's next to impossible to find any in bulk for a decent price with a wooden handle let alone in this size even. So alas the tin body is what I must go with.

The multi tool is sweet and I have a scoop n stir from @Ratchett that fits in the bowl really nicely and works well for stirring. But they are a bit expensive and the multi tool works fine and covers the same purposes.

The screens are flat, I just shove it in the mouthpiece and it pushes it into the basket shape that you saw before. I can pre install one or not, either way - the o-ring will also be pre-installed.

I have thought about including a torch but to be completely honest, if I did it would just be a cheap one that is normally included with other vapes that can be bought in bulk. This would just drive the price up and I figured it better to save the hassle and let people purchase their own quality torch. But if most people want a cheap torch included, that can certainly be done.

Shit Snacks

The brush is definitely essential and makes cleaning out after your session a lot easier. I hear you on the wooden body for them but it's next to impossible to find any in bulk for a decent price with a wooden handle let alone in this size even. So alas the tin body is what I must go with.

The multi tool is sweet and I have a scoop n stir from @Ratchett that fits in the bowl really nicely and works well for stirring. But they are a bit expensive and the multi tool works fine and covers the same purposes.

The screens are flat, I just shove it in the mouthpiece and it pushes it into the basket shape that you saw before. I can pre install one or not, either way - the o-ring will also be pre-installed.

I have thought about including a torch but to be completely honest, if I did it would just be a cheap one that is normally included with other vapes that can be bought in bulk. This would just drive the price up and I figured it better to save the hassle and let people purchase their own quality torch. But if most people want a cheap torch included, that can certainly be done.

Yah that is totally understandable, scooper wise too yeah you made a good decision, was just commenting it will be fun for me to try the other style I've seen posted around. Likewise torch makes sense to me, though all my torches were free with the vapes so that had been my style (the zico was a gift) to not buy torches... yet :ko: Oh and I'll have in judge for myself how well the screen works (I am picky about ss mesh, still hoping for a integrated ceramic one to be possible some day!;)) What a time to be alive

Oh I also forgot to notice the subtle changes in design, rings instead of dots on the body (they're nice, though the dots gave it a face with the mouthpiece, a little more befitting of the Noochie name in my mind lol) and now it has dots on the intake? I presume that helps you grab the intake even when warm? Also didn't notice the Noochie logo in the last one, looks nice. I think the light glaze colors will be fun

Last edited:

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Yah that is totally understandable, scooper wise too yeah you made a good decision, was just commenting it will be fun for me to try the other style I've seen posted around. Likewise torch makes sense to me, though all my torches were free with the vapes so that had been my style (the zico was a gift) to not buy torches... yet :ko: Oh and I'll have in judge for myself how well the screen works (I am picky about ss mesh, still hoping for a integrated ceramic one to be possible some day!;)) What a time to be alive

Oh I also forgot to notice the subtle changes in design, rings instead of dots on the body (they're nice, though the dots gave it a face with the mouthpiece, a little more befitting of the Noochie name in my mind lol) and now it has dots on the intake? I presume that helps you grab the intake even when warm? Also didn't notice the Noochie logo in the last one, looks nice. I think the light glaze colors will be fun
'
Ha yeah, I did make a few subtle changes. The great thing is that changes like that are really only a few clicks away and there's infinite amounts of them that can be done. The Noochie logo wasn't in the last print but I'm really glad I got it to work with this one. The dots on the intake do help you grab it. The intake can get hot towards the top but the heat doesn't make it's way past those dots surprisingly. I'm positive because of Noochie being porcelain and glazed that it contributes to how even the abv gets. Like a ceramic mug, it holds the heat inside well enough to where it doesn't come through the body at all to your hands but at the same time, ceramic doesn't hold the heat in well enough to continue cooking the herb after you've taken away the lighter. It cools down almost instantly.

I wish the integrated ceramic screen would have worked out because it would have made operation and cleaning even easier. If you have experience with an e nano or underdog than you'll be familiar with the way the screen works - it's about identical. Once pushed into place it keeps the herb from being sucked into your mouth but does get gunked up eventually and impede airflow. The great thing is you literally just pop it out into the bowl, cover the mouthpiece with your finger and pour some iso into the bowl to clean both in one go.

How complicated would it be to hook this thing to a bubbler?

Not very complicated, I'm working on a simple adapter that would allow you to hook it from the mouthpiece into a water piece. Besides that, you'd really only need a piece of tubing that would seal in the mouthpiece hole and the other side into the water piece.

6079Smith

Maybe offer two different packages? Seems easy enough but maybe I'm wrong. I, for one, appreciate options especially when the accessories are something redundant for me. I have a dozen lighters, brushes, two of the czech multi-tools, scoop'n'poke... that's just getting started. That is quite often the case for someone with a number of vapes, like most here. You should see my vape accessories drawer, it's nuts.

Others that are buying not to augment a collection but are more attracted for the entry level price or novelty are going to want the "package" for a few bucks more and, as previously mentioned, including a lighter has become pretty standard. I wouldn't give a reason out the gate for people to criticize so if only one option were to be offered I would make it the full package because I don't think the extra accessories will stop someone like me from purchase.

My Grandparents operated a small ceramics shop after retiring, this lil guy hit's me right in the childhood! lol Watching this one with keen interest, I'm not quite sure what it offers over my other butane vapes yet but the form factor alone really appeals and it would be fun to find out

Top Bottom