1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by airwave, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Milkman420

Milkman420 New Member

The tangerine isn't horrible and its rather smooth but at first the tangerine is strong. In going to try plain next. Tangerine wasn't sweet enough for me reminded me more of a cleaning smell

2. Westcoastclarke

Westcoastclarke New Member

Your biggest issue is the plant matter. You need a full melt concentrate that does not leave ash.

Once you have something that will not be chunky, the pg will suspend the good stuff. By will make the mix cloudy.

3. Clickz

Clickz Active Member

I live in a legal state so I'm able to pick up pretty much anything. I can get a high (90%+) PG juice to mix into under low temp double simmer method. I read through a good chunk of the thread, but wasn't sure if there was a decided "best" oil/wax concentrate to go to. Or if there was a go-to PG/VG mix that others had found success in.

TeeJay1952 likes this.
  4. Westcoastclarke

Westcoastclarke New Member

Something made from iso will work well with straight pg, but a butane extraction will require peg, or one of the commercially available things like ejmix to keep it from separating.

When you mentioned hash, I figured you were not referring to a full melt like rso, wax, or ideally shatter.

Clickz likes this.
  5. Clickz

Clickz Active Member

Thank you for the detailed reply. Truth be told I've never had such a large selection to choose from as I just moved to a legal state, so I don't really know about all the different extraction types and how they're done. That's why I thought I'd ask.

I'll ask next time I go to see if they have any ISO extraction. Would a tincture work in this case too, or only iso alcohol extractions?

Do you recommend just grabbing one of the commercially available mixes? I saw the ejmix stuff and I'd be happy to just grab that and melt some BHO (or ISO) concentrate into it. I don't know all that much so I thought doing something simple the first time around would be best.

6. Peaches420420

Peaches420420 New Member

Thats some good stuff right there. Ever since I tryed dabbing concentrates for the first time it opened me up to so many possibilities with my girl Mary. http://dabbingzone.com/ any good?

7. DoubleDizzle4Shizzle

DoubleDizzle4Shizzle New Member

Hey has anyone tried PURE? Apparently instead of 2 mL per gram you use .1-.5 mL per gram. What is this stuff. It can be peg right? But apparently it thins really well without diluting. I got a tank from the dispensary probably 1.4 mL lasted me one and a half weeks puffing it every day and man it was potent I wonder if this is what they were using. Any experience with it or info would be great!!!

http://holyterp.com/pure-original/

8. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

Here is a photo of 1 gram "Rapper Kush" at 81.6% THC mixed with 1/2 gram CC Lemon. Resulting solution is 54.4 % THC (816 mg / 1,500 mg of solution).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Grow Goddess likes this.
  9. caro-line

caro-line Member

Hello,
    I'm just running out of EJ, so its time for something new.
    I was thinking about Vapeur Extract blueberry flavor.
    I see it coitains VG, which I was told makes E-Juice separating. Hmm?
    Can I trust this company and this blueberry flavor? EJ has horrible after-taste, which I always cover up by lots of concentrate flavor. Will it not seperate after even few months or something like that?
    Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Cheers!

Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  10. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH Staff Member

Both EJ Mix and the Vapeur Extract use a blend of PG and PEG, though it looks like EJ Mix uses a different PEG blend.

EJ Mix:

propylene glycol and PEG400, PEG300, and PEG200

Vapeur Extract:

Proprietary blend of PEG400 USP
    Propylene Glycol USP
    VG USP

Perhaps with the blueberry flavoring it will cover up the taste of the PEG and PG. The VG in my opinion should smooth it out and create more vapor, as that has been my experience with using PG and VG in ecig applications. It's worth a shot and the Vapeur Extract may taste a little better owing ot only using PEG400 and PG and VG as opposed to the three different PEG blends in the EJ Mix. Theoretically neither of them should separate... although I think most people go through their blends in a time frame shorter than "a few months." I don't have any experience with either of the blends owing to the fact that I have oil rigs and a few different vape pen setups where you add the oil itself to coils.

Filhote and Paperback Writer like this.
  11. NotcigsBuzz

NotcigsBuzz Member Accessory Maker

Have any of you guys tried Triethyl citrate as an emulsifier ?

12. baxter84

baxter84 New Member

I've just used Farm to Vape recently. It doesn't taste bad at all and the mixture holds with no problem.

13. Rixxy24

Rixxy24 always finding the need to search!

I know. As the fella below said i was merely transiting. I came back here today, read the feed and thought...."what a big nob that dude is making bho indoors" then realised I'm rixxy24. Anyway..... How to use RSO with PG to vape using a 2016/17 box mod and .5ohm coils etc. I read folk speaking of CE4 and realise this threads old. Btw the kitchen was fine. Peace

14. Rixxy24

Rixxy24 always finding the need to search!

Hello. I realise this was 3 years ago. I actually have been reading loads you've posted regarding treating folk for free in M. I'm from England so everything's illegal.

One question. If my rso (it's made well using 99.9% isopropyl alcohol, filtered etc) is warmed and added to the PG i use for my Ejuice companys juices...... Will i cry sure to waste or happiness. I HATE joints due to tobacco. Can't own a nice rig/bong as im a career AND business owner from home tut....i DO though have lots of good rso and PG (USP) . PLEASE REPLY I've stayed you for nearly 50hrs now

15. bapebarbarism

bapebarbarism New Member

dude just buy some pre-made cartridges. they are some awesome ones from GoldenPharms
    They got a big variety of flavors & flavorless mixes. They look and taste really clean & they get me on a nice faded high.
    I think they're a really new company. I ordered 1mL for my first time but I'm gonna order more next week cuz goldenpharms got their juice mixed perfectly.

just a friendly faded recommendation~! www.GoldenPharms.com

16. bapebarbarism

bapebarbarism New Member

DoubleDIzzle4Shizzle, I've been using HolyTerp Pure for a while now actually! I highly recommend you try it.
    http://goldenpharms.com/product/natural/ are pre-made if you dont wanna to go thru the mess if mixing yourself.
    Pure is actually made of organic blend of terpenes/emulsifier and processed to make sure everything stays homogenous.
    I usually like to get the flavorless so i can taste my concentrates without flavoring. but my favorite flavoring that's in the Pure line is probably blueberry. Yeah, the ratios are great. enables for a really deep high that keeps me faded for more than a couple of hours.

17. thisperson

thisperson Ruler of all things person

I know this isn't a good solution if you plan on using a large amount of volume. But I keep ejmix in the cabinet for whenever I'm feeling like having pg fluid. It doesn't seperate. Don't buy the pure pg solution, for some reason those seperate.

Ejmix, a shot glass in a water bath, and wax or rso is all you need.

GrandWazoo likes this.
  18. Preferredduck

Preferredduck New Member

I think with the ejmix you can order it will mix with pollen. Mix at 160 degrees F until it's full liquid. The pollen will look dirty. Doing this with clean wax or shatter makes an amber colored cart that is see through. Ejmix and vapeur extract I have both usedand work. Ejmix is medical grade peg 400 etc so I use it now. 160 degrees F. I put a Pyrex shot glass in a pan with water and use a candy thermometer to heat to 160 while stirring of course. I use 1 gram to 1 ML of ejmox by the way. Hope this helps.

19. Grow Goddess

Grow Goddess Oil Snob

Your RSO should mix well with the PG. A lot depends on how clean the RSO is. Use very light heat when warming to mix in the PG. As for the PG, it is plain correct, meaning no flavors have been added? I have only used Kosher PG/USP. It has a bit of a sweet taste, but don't typically notice it in my vape. However, different vapes offer different results when using cannabis oil mixes.

I like to mix up a gram or two at a time, just what I need for a week or so.

I hate to burst everybody's bubbles, but there is no mix for long term storage. Yes, different chemicals can alter the separation, but that is not the problem. The problem is, the chemicals can cause the THC to degrade to CBN after 3 to 4 months of storage. I have done my experimenting and have found that after storing RSO infused with PG, PEG, or whatever, after 3 to 4 months it starts to degrade noticeably. In most cases causing a "weed hangover" and it gets worse as it gets older.

ON a personal note, the only vaporizer I use is the iStick Pico with the 22mm Griffin. It takes a bit to get accustomed to building the coils, but it is awesome!

I wouldn't count on the vaporizing equipment being around more than a year. Last I heard e-cigarette equipment is all getting banned in the US.

20. Preferredduck

Preferredduck New Member

I just bought a pico with a melo 3 tank. Any advice on watts etc using ejmix andwax on a roughly 1:1 mix? I have been using the o.pen carts. I need to get back up coils and this is something I can always use advice on too.

I try using my mix quickly as it darlens after a few days in the o pen cart but darkens quicker in my melo 3. Any ideas why this happens? I make maybe a weeks worth at a time. I like the fresh taste so when it gets darker I don't like it as much.

I have heard about the ban, hopefully they won't.

21. Preferredduck

Preferredduck New Member

Hey what coil do you use. Wattage etc? Higher watts made my liquid brown and change flavor. I found at 15 to 20 watts on the pico with a melo 3 gets me blazed but I could do better. I don't like reusing liquid change as it tastes funny compared to fresh. In my bus touch o pen I was using I didn't have rhis issue until I used the cart many times. Any hints on a good setup for texting melo and pico?

22. 420time

420time Well-Known Member

my the Holy Terps Pure line is pretty horrible.... well in my experience. I bought the pineapple pure, and decided to dilute it .2 of the pure to 1g that was horrible, had to alter till it was .2ml pure to 2.5g GSC shatter to get the taste/smell of there. Taste like bland food, and taste/smells like perfume.........

23. Grow Goddess

Grow Goddess Oil Snob

The wattage I use depends on the coils I build for my 22mm Griffin dual coil tank. I prefer 3.5mm dia coils with a 6 to 7 wrap using 24 gauge stainless steel or canthal wire. The watts I use for this coil build is between 20 and 30 watts. The ohms average between 0.15 to 0.2. As it gets used the resistance can change and I have to turn the watts up a bit.

24. Preferredduck

Preferredduck New Member

Cool. When I kept that lower the fluid didn't get funky on me as fast. It gets funky in the disposable cartidges. I'm wondering if winterizing helps with this. Of course that's another messy step and I'm limited on what I can process her.

25. Zep4

Zep4 New Member

Wax Liquidizer...buy from Amazon to try it. Product website has larger amounts. I've tried flavorless and it is excellent and doesn't separate. I mix 1:1 ratio with my rosin press shatter. The flavor comes right through.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors