• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

zor

Wax Liquidizer...buy from Amazon to try it. Product website has larger amounts. I've tried flavorless and it is excellent and doesn't separate. I mix 1:1 ratio with my rosin press shatter. The flavor comes right through.

What are you using to vape this?

Dabuisnez

Signed up just to help others with my experience. I also use wax liquidizer 1:1 ratio using rosin press with great effect. No seperation. I use a nautilus x tank with a alien smok mod at 13 watts 1.5 ohm. I think personally its all down to the atomizers ability to wick the juice and the temps are between 300 -400.

I jus started this cannajuice stuff over holiday break. Its cost me alot from trial and error but im there now. Problem for me is i dont have access to any other concentrates so a gram of rosin cost me 60-70 bucks in material to make. Not the most effective way for me but damn i love it.

zor

Picked up a triton mini to continue my experiments while I wait for the cubis pro mini to arrive. Made another mix using a 0mg nic ejuice as a base, added to molten wax 1:1 then added PG until it went into solution. Next time I dissolve into PG first then add a little of the ejuice for flavor to cover it up and hopefully help it wick better and not sputter.

Dabuisnez

Picked up a triton mini to continue my experiments while I wait for the cubis pro mini to arrive. Made another mix using a 0mg nic ejuice as a base, added to molten wax 1:1 then added PG until it went into solution. Next time I dissolve into PG first then add a little of the ejuice for flavor to cover it up and hopefully help it wick better and not sputter.
I just made a new batch using .8 rosin and 2mils wax liquidizer. Came out perfect. Not overly strong but large pulls will wreck. Make sure your atomizer wicks from the sides and not bottom. Feel free to continue updates. For me i got 100% success now. Will help anyway i can. "EDIT" sorry to say the triton mini coils have very small wick holes. Those scare me. Easy to clog. Curious to see how it goes for you.

zor

I just made a new batch using .8 rosin and 2mils wax liquidizer. Came out perfect. Not overly strong but large pulls will wreck. Make sure your atomizer wicks from the sides and not bottom. Feel free to continue updates. For me i got 100% success now. Will help anyway i can. "EDIT" sorry to say the triton mini coils have very small wick holes. Those scare me. Easy to clog. Curious to see how it goes for you.

Clogging hasn't ever been an issue, leaking and sputtering is, so my thinking is that I need a more viscous solution. I'll report back soon!

zor

Blech, the triton is sputtering again. All I taste is bitter nastiness, barf.

I tried to clear the chamber a bit by running the power for a few seconds without pulling, then it leaked out the bottom (!). First time that ever happened....Man I'm getting sick and tired of continual failures.

ESirg7d.gif

Dabuisnez

Blech, the triton is sputtering again. All I taste is bitter nastiness, barf.

I tried to clear the chamber a bit by running the power for a few seconds without pulling, then it leaked out the bottom (!). First time that ever happened....Man I'm getting sick and tired of continual failures.

ESirg7d.gif
It's tuff i feel your pain. Please try this. Buy a 15 mil bottle of wax liquidizer. Any flavor doesn't matter. Depending on tank size mix 2 to 1 WL to concentrate. Mix accordingly to instructions. I prefer slow heat. It will work for you first time every time. VG cause seperation no matter what. It will always be a mess. Also i do not suggest trying sub ohm. It will kill your lungs unless you cut it down majorly. You dont see many ppl sub ohming 25%+ nic ejuice. Its very simple. Mod doesnt matter. Tank should support standard 1.5ohm + atomizer vape on lowest watt and raise until your able to hit it and not go into a coughing fit. If you look at the ones sold in legal states. They are all standard disposable pens. You cant get fancy with this. Also you dont prime every atomizer. Some jus need to soak for 5 mins.

Last edited:

zor

It's tuff i feel your pain. Please try this. Buy a 15 mil bottle of wax liquidizer. Any flavor doesn't matter. Depending on tank size mix 2 to 1 WL to concentrate. Mix accordingly to instructions. I prefer slow heat. It will work for you first time every time. VG cause seperation no matter what. It will always be a mess. Also i do not suggest trying sub ohm. It will kill your lungs unless you cut it down majorly. You dont see many ppl sub ohming 25%+ nic ejuice. Its very simple. Mod doesnt matter. Tank should support standard 1.5ohm + atomizer vape on lowest watt and raise until your able to hit it and not go into a coughing fit. If you look at the ones sold in legal states. They are all standard disposable pens. You cant get fancy with this. Also you dont prime every atomizer. Some jus need to soak for 5 mins.

I have an order of WL enroute but I'm very skeptical. EJmix, puff majic, pans ink, and one other brand all failed horribly, in the long run, as solvent for wax that would not sputter or leak from a tank.

We shall see but I am not holding my breath. So far the best long term use tank has been any given o.open variant, no leaks no problems, just an awfully difficult draw :(

Dabuisnez

I don't know how to add a picture. I just made a batch using .5g rosin and 1.5 wax liquidizer. Its the most beautiful gold color you could imagine. This is my 11th batch using wax liquidizer with 0 fails. Find me a way to post pics and i will show you my set up.

1937earthmodel

Wow this is really neat stuff! I'm a NYS card holder. Using 19:1 NY state issued THC co2 oil $130 a ml. Does anyone know what the 19:1 stands for??? Vial lable says 2.0 mgTHC 0.124 mg per two second puff. It works okay. Not as effective as 4 to 1 ratio 1g full plant extract, 3.5g Vapure Extract, .5g holy terp. That 4:1 blend is way more effective and stronger than the NY co2 oil. Helped me cut prescribed oxycodone way down. When I can afford it. If only NY co2 wasn't sooo expen$ive. Still NY has come a long way. I have a few batteries with atomizers, a sub ohm set up, along with an original PAX. Thank God.

Last edited:

Dabuisnez

Wow this is really neat stuff! I'm a NYS card holder. Using 19:1 NY state issued THC co2 oil $130 a ml. Does anyone know what the 19:1 stands for??? Vial lable says 2.0 mgTHC 0.124 mg per two second puff. It works okay. Not as effective as 4 to 1 ratio 1g full plant extract, 3.5g Vapure Extract, .5g holy terp. That 4:1 blend is way more effective and stronger than the NY co2 oil. Helped me cut prescribed oxycodone way down. When I can afford it. If only NY co2 wasn't sooo expen$ive. Still NY has come a long way. I have a few batteries with atomizers, a sub ohm set up, along with an original PAX. Thank God.
Not really sure what your getting at. Are you sharing a recipe? Do you have a sub ohm set up that vapes good?

zor

Wax Liquidizer arrived a day early, on Thurs. Made a 2:1::waxliquidizer:shatter mix. Loaded up my recently acquired cubis pro upon arrival in Austin, TX yesterday. Today, pulled 6 times, holding the vape in as long as I could, and I am blaaaaaaasted. Now enjoying delicious beers at various bars. So many good sours. I am drunk. More to come soon.

Ok a few hkrusater.....Many beers late rtoo.a ND a fee many ouffs.So far, no leakage and very little.sluttering that was cldard with upside down hitd.

Time for more beer.

I am confident vetted.

Fuck the rest. Waxiquidizer and cubkid pro for liyfe

Dabuisnez

Wax Liquidizer arrived a day early, on Thurs. Made a 2:1::waxliquidizer:shatter mix. Loaded up my recently acquired cubis pro upon arrival in Austin, TX yesterday. Today, pulled 6 times, holding the vape in as long as I could, and I am blaaaaaaasted. Now enjoying delicious beers at various bars. So many good sours. I am drunk. More to come soon.

Ok a few hkrusater.....Many beers late rtoo.a ND a fee many ouffs.So far, no leakage and very little.sluttering that was cldard with upside down hitd.

Time for more beer.

I am confident vetted.

Happy it worked for ya bro. What flavor of WL did you get? Also which coil are using? I may pick up that tank.

Last edited:

Vape Donkey 650

All vape, no smoke please.

Time for more beer.

I am confident vetted.

Ha, zor:lol: With all them unapologetic typos, it seems like your shit is working good now and youre having a good time.

Thats good bc I felt that i had led you astray with getting the regular cubis, by accident. With the mini pro, you could see what i mean about being able to get a good solid dry contact by being able to install the coil, confirm resistance, then fill the juice without having to remove the coil to do this like on the regular cubis, right?

So im guessing your coil resistance is good and close to their intended values now, right?

Which BF coils for the cubis have you had success with so far?

cubkid pro.. lawl

Dabuisnez

Ha, zor:lol: With all them unapologetic typos, it seems like your shit is working good now and youre having a good time.

Thats good bc I felt that i had led you astray with getting the regular cubis, by accident. With the mini pro, you could see what i mean about being able to get a good solid dry contact by being able to install the coil, confirm resistance, then fill the juice without having to remove the coil to do this like on the regular cubis, right?

So im guessing your coil resistance is good and close to their intended values now, right?

Which BF coils for the cubis have you had success with so far?

cubkid pro.. lawl
So you got a working setup too? Im still torn on tanks. My nautilus x works fine i just wish i could sub ohm it. Considering cubis pro aswell since it has options for coils and flow control. Then again the babybeast can wick anything but itll blow thru juice to fast.

bagelbanger

I jumped on the wax liquidizer train a little while ago as I was BLOWING threw prefilled carts and spending a shitload of money. In a non legal state but been seeing a surprising amount of concentrates, edibles and dispensary treats. My local lotto-newspaper shop had some liquidizer which I was pretty surprised at and picked it up to try and even more surprised when I went back a few weeks later and all the flavors were gone!!! Guess I have some thcjuice peeps in my hood! Mixed it up and refilled a prefilled and holy shit. Pretty much the exact same taste and seemed to be EVEN STRONGER than the original! Stepped up my game a day or two later to a cubis mini pro on a pico and WOW!!!!

AWESOME!

I'm using the stock coils it came with and it's a bit harsh even in voltage mode with it down to 8v. I bought some notch coils but I'm not sure that's gonna help. Bought another cubis mini tank as backup from eBay as it was pretty cheap along with some 1.5 Claptons which I think should work. Should be here next week. Don't really understand all the ohm stuff but willing to learn... any tips or settings I should be using??

Thanks again y'all for all the guidance!

Dabuisnez

I jumped on the wax liquidizer train a little while ago as I was BLOWING threw prefilled carts and spending a shitload of money. In a non legal state but been seeing a surprising amount of concentrates, edibles and dispensary treats. My local lotto-newspaper shop had some liquidizer which I was pretty surprised at and picked it up to try and even more surprised when I went back a few weeks later and all the flavors were gone!!! Guess I have some thcjuice peeps in my hood! Mixed it up and refilled a prefilled and holy shit. Pretty much the exact same taste and seemed to be EVEN STRONGER than the original! Stepped up my game a day or two later to a cubis mini pro on a pico and WOW!!!!

AWESOME!

I'm using the stock coils it came with and it's a bit harsh even in voltage mode with it down to 8v. I bought some notch coils but I'm not sure that's gonna help. Bought another cubis mini tank as backup from eBay as it was pretty cheap along with some 1.5 Claptons which I think should work. Should be here next week. Don't really understand all the ohm stuff but willing to learn... any tips or settings I should be using??

Thanks again y'all for all the guidance!
Im also getting that harsh throat hit. Was curious if it was just my tank. Thx for the info. Idk if you can sub ohm this juice and not kill your throat. Need more ppl to speak up. You guys are very lucky to have access to concentrates. Im stuck making rosin at a high cost. As far as tips go i have shared all i have found. I run my nautilus x on 15 watts.

cycovizion

Can anyone recommend some good empty 510 cartridges that will not leak? I'm also using Wax Liquidizer and want to make some cartridges, but seems like a lot of them are poorly made and leak easily. I see a ton of them on dhgate and alibaba but unsure of which ones are good. Thanks.

bagelbanger

Can anyone recommend some good empty 510 cartridges that will not leak? I'm also using Wax Liquidizer and want to make some cartridges, but seems like a lot of them are poorly made and leak easily. I see a ton of them on dhgate and alibaba but unsure of which ones are good. Thanks.

I'm having pretty good luck with a joyetech cubis pro mini on a eleaf pico with the coils that come stock. It's been staying put in the tank and hasn't leaked. Tank seems to work well enough but don't have too much experience with anything else!. There's a vendor on eBay right now that has them In stock for about $15.

I've also refilled some used prefills carts with great success. The flavor of live resin and liquidizer seems better in these carts but the effects hit me harder with the cubis. Still trying to dial in the perfect coil with the perfect temps.

Gotta keep trying!!

Dabuisnez

I'm having pretty good luck with a joyetech cubis pro mini on a eleaf pico with the coils that come stock. It's been staying put in the tank and hasn't leaked. Tank seems to work well enough but don't have too much experience with anything else!. There's a vendor on eBay right now that has them In stock for about $15.

I've also refilled some used prefills carts with great success. The flavor of live resin and liquidizer seems better in these carts but the effects hit me harder with the cubis. Still trying to dial in the perfect coil with the perfect temps.

Gotta keep trying!!
Keep up the good work. Still waiting to score some bud to make a fresh batch of rosin. Here is what we need. Wattage and coil ohm. That will help narrow it down to the best setup.

Dabuisnez,

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
I can recommend the 2 below. Pretty much the same design - white ceramic vertical core wrapped with cotton. Wire (not sure what type) literally runs thru the ceramic then down to the center pin. No plastic/silicone in the atomizer besides the insulator. Because the ceramic is tightly integrated internally into the unit against the seep holes, neither have ever leaked for me. But then again I vape liquid more on the thicker side. The manufactures have different size seep holes to accommodate different viscosity.
http://www.usunvape.com/product/60533452497-802792126/2016_hot_e_cig_510_ceramic_coil_vaporizer_wickless_0_5ml_pyrex_vape_cartridge.html

https://scienward.en.alibaba.com/product/60545917192-803488550/2016_Factory_price_cbd_oil_vape_pen_ceramic_cartridges.html

They are top loading and don't require much volume to get them primed so you are not out a lot of product if they fail, which hasn't happened to me yet.

Dabuisnez

Ok guys. Huge discovery. Got my bud today. Pressed 4.7 gs and got 1 gram of rosin. Mixed with 2mils and had 3mils together. Filled my nautilus and still had 1 mil left. Seen my baby beast was low on juice so i said fuck it. Dropped remaining juice in there and OMG. 3 hits and im freaking blown. Completely floored by result. I didn't think sub ohm would work well but the beast is killing it. Guys i have found the 1 hitter. Now i have to test more because this changes it all. Current setup is a alien smok mod. Baby beast tank using t8 coil. Running currently at 50 watts. 0.15 ohms. Strawberry cough liquidizer. 2/1 WL to rosin. Time to get excited fellas.

Tokin_Jbyrd

First, awesome forum, thanks for everyone's contribution! I have been looking for some informotion about all of this for a while, and can't wait to share my upcoming experiences with everyone. I actually have some wax liquidizer on the way and have been reading everything on here, as well as looking at reviews on YouTube for all the mentioned RTA's. I have gone through a bunch of pre-filled cartridges from all brands and can't wait to up the game into some RTAs or RDAs. After looking around, I wanted to know if anyone has ever used the Merlin mini? It looks like it would be awesome for this application. It just comes with so many options, including the adjustment screw for mouth-to-lung hits, plus I feel it would even lessen the chance for leakage. Just wanted to join the conversation and see if anyone has had any experience with this RTA? Thanks!

Here is a great review:

Top Bottom