• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Ion - smallest bubbler, flared out "wine glass" base
Clear/micro - larger bubbler model, hollow foot "bell" base.

Frederick McGuire,
Ion - smallest bubbler, flared out "wine glass" base
Clear/micro - larger bubbler model, hollow foot "bell" base.
I understand which is which, but not why they chose to name the 'clear/micro' the way they did. Almost all their glass is clear, and the 'micro' is less micro than their other main bubbler.

kingofnull,

Strobe

hey guys any thoughts on any 420 releases? I'm not sure if that has been the standard in the past but I know they released the newer disks percs last 420

Strobe,

max

Out to lunch
I understand which is which, but not why they chose to name the 'clear/micro' the way they did. Almost all their glass is clear, and the 'micro' is less micro than their other main bubbler.
They get high and lounge around, tossing out names until one sounds cool enough. That's what I'd do anyway. :cool:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey... I know that picture/story (just noticed lwien's new avatar).

That's the dog sled team, that the polar bear(s) come to visit and roll around, play and cuddle with the dogs right? Dude did a photography diary of it. Trip story, about how the bear coming into camp and the guy thought his dogs were going to be slaughtered. Best of friends, instead. Amiright?

Oops... OT. MOBIUS ROCKS!

BigDaddyVapor,

lwien

Hey... I know that picture/story (just noticed lwien's new avatar).

That's the dog sled team, that the polar bear(s) come to visit and roll around, play and cuddle with the dogs right? Dude did a photography diary of it. Trip story, about how the bear coming into camp and the guy thought his dogs were going to be slaughtered. Best of friends, instead. Amiright?

Yup. That's the dog sled team. Saw that piece a few years ago. LOVED it.

Ok, this is WAAAAYYYY off topic but it's sooooo good and being that BDV brought this up, it's all his fault. ;)

I like Mobius too !!!!!!! Hip hip hor........ !!!!
(sliding post under radar, following BDV out of back door....)

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Since we welcomed a new member to the family, I got them all together for some photo fun. Here is the new 65t:
img4547p.jpg

img4545bd.jpg

img4542ur.jpg

The whole family:
img4541l.jpg

img4540i.jpg

img4546d.jpg

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yep, it certainly is. The rest are Matrix. I'll tell you what, I am in love with Mobius stuff. When I first started vaper-bonging, I was drawn to scientific glass. I have always hated labels on glass, so I refused to buy Roor, Sheldon Black, etc. I could name a ton of nice glass with crap logos. These Mobius pieces are truly a work of art. The etched labels are perfect, they are built so well, and hit like nothing else.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, it could have been packaged a little better, though. HAHA! I swear a bomb wouldn't have touched this glass ;)

So I am really comparing this to my Strato, because they are both big. The Strato hits like a truck. All kinds of bubbling and such going and then, bam. The 65t is more like a sports car. it revs up a little and is zero to 60 in no time at all.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
I'm noticing that the Cloud buddy allows me to clear the 65t much easier. The added drag is just enough to allow a complete clear without using so much lung power.

green2brown

Does anyone have experience using a log vape with the 65t? I'm wondering if the 65t is too big for something like an Underdog or E-Nano, or if it'll just make it incredibly easy to clear a stem in a single hit.

green2brown,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
All the log vapes I've seen, are heavy hitters. Anything that can produce that amount of vapor, is going to work fine with a larger piece.

BigDaddyVapor,

green2brown

Awesome, that's what I was hoping to hear. I'll find out first hand how the pairing works this weekend :o

There's a 60t on ALT right now for anyone interested. Both the male and female are available.

green2brown,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Both the male and female are available.

Unfortunately, the female was sold yesterday.

The male is still avail, as is the same piece at kulture for the same price, which hasn't moved yet. The ALT guy told me that the 60t females sell immediately. It sure seems like the glass shops are over-doing the dabber male-joint thing, or somethin' . . .

oldiebutgoodie,
Top Bottom