MiniVAP Vaporizer

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Vapenoob when i get mine i will sell you 1..dhould have them in a day or two i would think..and i use my mighty more because it heats up faster and is a quicker overall seasion but to me the mv is my top dog in flavor and effects and i probably use my mighty and evo morr than anything..the mv just takes s bit to heat up and takes a little time to get back to temp in between hits..
Man, that would be great! :) PM me if you want as you receive yer goods. :D

So the teflon core is even more for the good flavor and the glass core will rather provide vapor/clouds?

If you hit at 180 with nice relaxed draw: will it keep it at temp or is the heater underpowered? How long does it take to get up to temp again?
Thanks for all the info! :tup:

vapen00b,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
@vapen00b
They've just had a price drop over at the MiniVAP website so maybe check there for flexicones now

http://www.minivap.com/usa/accessories.html

Thanks, it's the same price I had before. My problem is the shipping costs that are way too high for this tiny article fitting in an envelope or jiffy bag...

@vapen00b vapefiend has MV accessories if your in the EU.
Thanks to you, too. I already contacted VF yesterday. Unfortunately, they don't stock the flexicones.:(

vapen00b,

MinnBobber

How often are you having to clean your stems and cones?
How much material are you putting through your machine between cleanings?

I find myself cleaning a lot.
Something sounds way wrong here as my miniVAP is cleanest vape I've ever used and almost never needs cleaning.
Can you please post pics and describe exactly what pieces you use, as something sounds out of place here :)

lwien

Something sounds way wrong here as my miniVAP is cleanest vape I've ever used and almost never needs cleaning.
Can you please post pics and describe exactly what pieces you use, as something sounds out of place here :)

Same here. I've only taken a brush to the flexicones and ISO'd the baskets and screens but never once did I even touch the inside of the bowl. It's as clean as when I first got it almost a year ago.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
NO NO Sorry~ Never do I have to clean the actual device.
I am specifically referring to the only parts on mine that do need cleaning:

- the top of the cone/nub gets covered in sticky residue and I don't let it build up when stickiness starts getting outside and around the tip of the cone.

- the inside of the two piece straw (stock) gets covered in stickiness.

I don't really use the derlin water adapter or glass because it tends to pull my metal skin off the top of the plastic lid.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
NO NO Sorry~ Never do I have to clean the actual device.
I am specifically referring to the only parts on mine that do need cleaning:

- the top of the cone/nub gets covered in sticky residue and I don't let it build up when stickiness starts getting outside and around the tip of the cone.

- the inside of the two piece straw (stock) gets covered in stickiness.

I don't really use the derlin water adapter or glass because it tends to pull my metal skin off the top of the plastic lid.
The straw's reclaim is one of the cleaner and tastier reclaim!

I agree the straw and the cône need both some cleaning.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I tend to always go for the straw because it is most inconspicuous.

What do you all use for a mouthpiece when in public?

FlyingLow,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've had to clean my top screen a few times and has a few specs I have been unable to remove, but really minimal and I don't think enough residue to lessen airflow.

I guess it should also be noted I tend to use a fine to very fine grind for fullest extraction.

MV is certainly become my driver for the last few months. Brilliant device for home or the road. I bought the double combo kit, but think I have only used the plug in adapter once. I keep my shit wireless.

MinnBobber

Do you guys have problems with the top screen getting clogged? I like to use a basket with a flexicones with a screen in the cone. That's been my biggest cleaning issue so far.

Here's how I roll with the Flexicone: basket, rimmed screen, small hemp filter, Flexicone.
When emptying each ABV load, I brush off rimmed screen with S & B brush. I almost never have to deep clean top screen with ISO.
Filter catches almost all of the fine herb dust that gets pulled upward.
Filter catches a tiny amount of resin. Filter vapes nicely/ powerful hits when full of gunk
Glass HT and bubbler stay 5X cleaner with this AND resin that does get deposited is golden goodness. without tiny herb bits in it :)
Pic is of Flexi with Herbie as it works great, with only the bottom half of herbie chamber
Herbie%20mV%20VXL.jpg

EDIT: Just my opinion but I don't find the need to grind fine for full extraction. I find it gives super complete extraction with super consistent color throughout ABV with medium grind.

Flex%20fiber%20%20mod_3.jpg

Last edited:

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I've been cleaning my top screen when it looks a little dirty. Sounds like I might be a little over zealous. I think I've gotten used to the Herbilizer screens which clog pretty easy and impact performance.

Now that I have some flexicones I think I'll try the @MinnBobber setup with the flexicones in the Herbilizer.

c76man,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Did anybody use the teflon solid cône for taste/safety reasons?

I remenber I gave it a try along time ago, but I was more a cloud chaser than I'm now, I need to give it another try!

I think they created silicone cones to avoid air leaks and to get more dense clouds...

PPN,

MinnBobber

I havent seen a pretty white and clean flexi in a long time..lol..mine are so brown..i wish you could clean them back to white and clean..

The spare stays nice and white. The used flexis do retain their color :)

@PPN , I found the solid Teflon cone to be completely and utterly useless, a waste of good Teflon ;)
Let us know if you find it ok or a method to use it...

Vakas

How do I use the concentrate pad with the minivap? Do I just place it in the bucket with flexicone on top?

Anything else I need to do?

Vakas,

sdrsh

Hello FC,

Haven't checked in for a while, but wanted to let everyone know that my Minivap got fixed by @stickstones and is doing a great job again. Back to super tasty vapor, dense clouds, and warm-up time under 8min for highest temperature, about 5-6min for green, where I love my MV the most!

@Vakas

The concentrate pad is supposed to be placed on top of the teflon (the white part), instead of the herb crucible that sinks into it.

Smknbud

Hello FC,

Haven't checked in for a while, but wanted to let everyone know that my Minivap got fixed by @stickstones and is doing a great job again. Back to super tasty vapor, dense clouds, and warm-up time under 8min for highest temperature, about 5-6min for green, where I love my MV the most!

Those of us on this side of the pond are/should be very grateful that we have @stickstones for warranty, parts or repairs. I know I am.

My MV's (teflon and glass) are still running like champs and despite the longish heat-up time, are still my favorites for my go to vape at home.

Vakas

Any pictures of how to use the concentrate pad? I'm still not sure where the flexicobe will go.

Also where do I find the wooden mouthpiece? This plastic one beats up a lot

Vakas,
Top Bottom