MiniVAP Vaporizer

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Any pictures of how to use the concentrate pad? I'm still not sure where the flexicobe will go.

Also where do I find the wooden mouthpiece? This plastic one beats up a lot

I never use mine for concentrates. I tried it once and the concentrate pad was a tight fit into the flexicone.

As for the adapters, I stopped selling the wood ones as they damage the lids. We now have the white delrin adapters that were designed by our forum member mestizo. I just got some in stock and have about ten of them with j-hooks. Send me a private message for ordering details.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've got a fresh batch of delrin adapters and j-hooks for those still waiting.

Also, how many MV'ers do we have down under?

stickstones,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
@tonuzzi I tend to use the MV like a portable Evo. When I want to sit on the couch with a heavy hitter and glass, then the MV is my go to. MV flavor is right there if not better than the Evo. The delrin WPA is a must have; its one of my all time favorite vape accessories.

MinnBobber

Got my eye on this unit. How does the mini stack up to the EVO? Is the taste comparable to the EVO and does it medicate as well as the EVO?
Thanks
For my vaping wants and needs, the miniVAP is #1. I love it for superb taste, great efficiency, ease of use, built with quality materials, etc. I love the Flexicone basket loading system as it is so easy to load/unload and it means chamber never needs to be cleaned.
Can use as desktop with AC puck OR as a battery portable! Works great for tiny loads or for those that want big delivery.
My only negatives are about a 7 minute heatup time and price (but well worth the price).

The EVO is a great unit from my experience (used EVOs but do not own one). Very good performer and taste. I don't like those glass ELB type loading systems--just my opinion. Build quality impression of EVO is plastic looks cheap--but it is actually a very high quality piece.

Both are top tier units but I much prefer my miniVAP.
I just find the miniVAP versatility, taste, efficiency, cleanliness, etc to be unmatched, but I keep looking/comparing.

Use with mouthpiece, hose whip, glass mouthpiece, bubbler with whip, inverted on bubbler, hydratube are all just a 3 second move

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
@tonuzzi I tend to use the MV like a portable Evo. When I want to sit on the couch with a heavy hitter and glass, then the MV is my go to. MV flavor is right there if not better than the Evo. The delrin WPA is a must have; its one of my all time favorite vape accessories.
Thanks guys. How do we PM a member?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thanks guys. How do we PM a member?
Click on your "inbox" up top and select "start a new conversation".

Alternatively, you can click a member's name under their avatar and select "Start a Conversation".

:peace:

Stu,

Smknbud

Just wanted send a shout out to Stickstones for getting me a good deal with my minivap purchase. Thanks bro you're the best!!
@stickstones is the man for us on this side of the pond without a doubt.

The MV is expensive, but well worth it in my opinion. I've yet to try a vape that beats out the MV taste wise (teflon core) or gets me more buzzed. It has a unique high signature unlike other vapes I've had the pleasure to try.

Welcome aboard @tonuzzi

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
@stickstones is the man for us on this side of the pond without a doubt.

The MV is expensive, but well worth it in my opinion. I've yet to try a vape that beats out the MV taste wise (teflon core) or gets me more buzzed. It has a unique high signature unlike other vapes I've had the pleasure to try.

Welcome aboard @tonuzzi

Thanks bud

Hopefully the mini is as good as my EVO.

Last edited by a moderator:
tonuzzi,

subway13029

I have the mini and the evo and love both bro..it's hard to pick a fav..evo is definately faster but I let mine heat soak so still about equal but evo seems more ready in between hits.. But I love my mini flavor and massive water rips! Especially if directly loaded in chamber..most use baskets and flexi..as do I but direct loading is also option..just very versatile with wat r or dry and battery or ad puck..glass or Teflon..you get the jist..I have both cores and can't pick..which did you get?

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
T="tonuzzi, post: 957186, member: 3766"][/QUOTE]

I have the mini and the evo and love both bro..it's hard to pick a fav..evo is definately faster but I let mine heat soak so still about equal but evo seems more ready in between hits.. But I love my mini flavor and massive water rips! Especially if directly loaded in chamber..most use baskets and flexi..as do I but direct loading is also option..just very versatile with wat r or dry and battery or ad puck..glass or Teflon..you get the jist..I have both cores and can't pick..which did you get?
I love my EVO, knocks me on my ass every time I use it. I picked the black mini with Teflon, I hear the glass gets a little hot

tonuzzi,

subway13029

Yeah i guess the glass is hotter but i dont dont notice a heat issue..well both can be a little hot if using dry on top temp.but i just got both..i also got the decarb kit for the teflon core which basically puts a ss ring inside the chamber instead of the normal teflon ring..it make it more in tune with the glass core reguarding heat. Mine heats up a lil faster with the decarb kit and changes the vape.signature a bit..i love the high from the mini..Hope you enjoy its versatility..

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I prefer to use something with a large enough can,maybe not the bigger but a medium sized bubbler might works.

PPN,
Reactions: tonuzzi

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Hey guys, any suggestions on a cheap bubbler or hydratube for the MV?
Thanks
T
DH Gate has a couple of hydratubes that folks seem to like, but I haven't tried them. I like the Glass Blowers Direct Assasins Necktie for sitting on the couch because it is small and hard to spill.

For bubblers, I agree with @PPN that a medium size can is a good fit.

c76man,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg

I have the Teflon core. Im still trying to find my sweet spot with the MV but am enjoying it immensely. I can get clouds from Blurple-Red, but red does tend to get a little harsh. I use the MV and EVO dry so I decided to buy a FC-187 bong to try. First glass Perc I've every bought!

tonuzzi,

Smknbud

I have the Teflon core. Im still trying to find my sweet spot with the MV but am enjoying it immensely. I can get clouds from Blurple-Red, but red does tend to get a little harsh. I use the MV and EVO dry so I decided to buy a FC-187 bong to try. First glass Perc I've every bought!
Did you get the Delrin lid and J-hook when you got your MV? That really does the trick for me since I tend to and like to hit it dry.

Smknbud,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Did you get the Delrin lid and J-hook when you got your MV? That really does the trick for me since I tend to and like to hit it dry.

Yes, I did purchase a derlin adapter that I will be using with my EVO dry mouth piece.

Modnote: Edited to fix quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

Smknbud

Yes, I did purchase a derlin adapter that I will be using with my EVO dry mouth piece.

That should cover everything cooling wise through green temp., at least it does for me. I use a medium size bubbler, similar volume size as the 187 you mentioned, when on red temp or in the mood for using h2o.

Smknbud,
Top Bottom