MiniVAP Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
Cannot wait to run the new QC Glass unit through all the temps!!
Especially excited to try RED with water.

I should have bought the AC puck adapter as well but totally forgot about it...
Only one battery for all 3 cores but then again that battery will give me a decent session with each core on one charge!
Gotta love the MiniVap!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Cannot wait to run the new QC Glass unit through all the temps!!
Especially excited to try RED with water.

I should have bought the AC puck adapter as well but totally forgot about it...
Only one battery for all 3 cores but then again that battery will give me a decent session with each core on one charge!
Gotta love the MiniVap!
Da MINIVAP can & will mess U up.

@lazylathe BANANNA grown by da SEA!

Not horrible?
Da MINIVAP did da job!(Flavor producer)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Da MINIVAP can & will mess U up.

@lazylathe BANANNA grown by da SEA!

Not horrible?
Da MINIVAP did da job!(Flavor producer)

Lately I am a hardcore vaper for some reason... Has to be thick and delicious and done in one hit!
However the MiniVap always has a special place in my heart and is always in the rotation.

1st core - OG Teflon - Best flavor, slowest heat up
2nd core - QC Teflon - Good flavor, better heat up time but still fairly long
3rd core - QC Glass - Hoping for it to be a ripper!!! Need to do some videos again and think the new MV will be the vape to do it with!

All my herb is grown indoors under various lighting...
In South Africa it was natural and grown under the sun. Amazingly huge trees!
The Malawi Cob was ocean grown and cured in corn leaves buried under the hot sand!
Best weed I have ever had!
Lots more variety now but hard to find organic all the time.
Just have to start my own legal grow again soon! Each house can now grow 4 plants at a time.
And with the new LED's out, it is going to be a party!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Lately I am a hardcore vaper for some reason... Has to be thick and delicious and done in one hit!
However the MiniVap always has a special place in my heart and is always in the rotation.

1st core - OG Teflon - Best flavor, slowest heat up
2nd core - QC Teflon - Good flavor, better heat up time but still fairly long
3rd core - QC Glass - Hoping for it to be a ripper!!! Need to do some videos again and think the new MV will be the vape to do it with!

All my herb is grown indoors under various lighting...
In South Africa it was natural and grown under the sun. Amazingly huge trees!
The Malawi Cob was ocean grown and cured in corn leaves buried under the hot sand!
Best weed I have ever had!
Lots more variety now but hard to find organic all the time.
Just have to start my own legal grow again soon! Each house can now grow 4 plants at a time.
And with the new LED's out, it is going to be a party!!
My brew friend that lives at J-BAY has 1,000 ACRES there! (He has a animal reservoir 4 photos!
Da farmer near by had fields of DURBAN POISIN.
Back in da day pretty cheap!
Da TEFLON is very amazing 2 me?
The MINIVAP in da 70’s = VERY CIVILIZED

MonkeyTime

Update time...customs has been cleared!

Last email I got said it would be delivered today. If it gets here today or tomorrow, I'll do my best to get things processed over the weekend. I'll update shipping status on Monday.

Thanks for all your patience, guys!
Another step closer, now I don't have to check once an hour until Monday!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Final update here, guys...Shipment landed on Thursday, I picked it up yesterday, and all orders are processed today to ship out Monday. The 11 US shipments should get delivered next week, with the 2 Canadian ones probably the week after. Tracking updates will go out to the emails used when ordering. Enjoy!

sixstringsmash

Final update here, guys...Shipment landed on Thursday, I picked it up yesterday, and all orders are processed today to ship out Monday. The 11 US shipments should get delivered next week, with the 2 Canadian ones probably the week after. Tracking updates will go out to the emails used when ordering. Enjoy!
Just received an email with a tracking number. Thanks sticks!!

sixstringsmash,
Reactions: ataxian

mlo4sho

Thank you! Received my email earlier today. I'm excited to use the MiniVap again after all of these years. I really do miss the amazing flavor I used to get with this vape.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Final final final update this time...

I got slammed on Monday and didn't even get to my daily to-do list until the evening, so all packages went out yesterday instead. My apologies for this last delay.

As of now, all US packages should get delivered Thursday or Friday, and everyone should have gotten tracking email updates. If you aren't getting them and want them, shoot me a pm and I can give you your tracking number. Hermes also has your tracking numbers.

Thanks for all your patience, guys!

Alexis

MV was just delivered.....on a day(much less a Friday) I can leave early....this is looking like the start of a fantastic weekend!

A special thanks to our favorite middle man @stickstones :rockon:

First impressions to follow...
Excited for you man. I have only ever heard good things about this one. I would have tried it myself a long time ago but I am a freak mining canary and reacted allergically to the SV3 aluminium heater by some bizarre unique allergenic alchemy. (Not from offgassing etc).

And I beilieve the Minivap heater is aluminium like the volcano so I couldn't risk it.
But from all I have ever heard, I would feel confident recommending it.
Hope it fits in well with your other tools, gonna watch for updates have a fun weekend. :science:

Mr. Whitewall

And I believe the Minivap heater is aluminium like the volcano so I couldn't risk it.

I haven't seen one fully disassembled, only partially destroyed by user error, but everything I saw solidified even more my confidence in this company. I won't disclose just in case, but I could identify one of the "darling materials" regularly used in high-end vapes.
I'd even say that MVs are more advanced than we think; if this guy was already using that material back in 2009 they seem far ahead many others, including new releases.

Good thing is, you can actually ask the inventor yourself! He personally answers phone and email. :rockon:

I always thought an MV would be a good choice for you, given your respiratory issues, but didn't wanna meddle...
BUT thinking twice about it, I remembered he does lend them in special cases: they come preset with a number of uses and you can decide if you make a purchase after returning it...

I think it is because they were originally designed for medical patients, but since most can't afford a "drawer stuffer" he had to "meet them half-way".

Last edited:
Top Bottom