MiniVAP Vaporizer

OyVape

@stickstones, I ordered from the MV website on the 50% off Halloween sale. I haven't received a shipping notice. I was charged $18 shipping. Will this be coming from you or all the way from Spain?

OyVape,
Reactions: ataxian

Chicken Charlie

MicroDose Cognoscente
@stickstones, I ordered from the MV website on the 50% off Halloween sale. I haven't received a shipping notice. I was charged $18 shipping. Will this be coming from you or all the way from Spain?
If my memory serves me correctly (and that remains debatable) Stickstones retired from retailing in March of this year. That being said your unit is probably being dispatched by Hermes directly (hence the $18.00 shipping fee). Enjoy your MV upon arrival. It's well worth the wait!

OyVape

So how do you contact Patricia? I want to see if I can make a change to my order. I emailed sales@mimivap but no response yet.

OyVape,
Reactions: ataxian

OyVape

just tried calling them but I just got a recorded message but my Spanish is not good enough to understand.

EDIT: I just got through to them and the guy was so nice. They will send email confirmation today of the change to my order. it was that easy!

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
My TEFLON is unbelievable, da flavor achieved?

Da glass taste better?

Why does the mini VAPE satisfy my taste buds?

@stickstones this is very luxurious?

I LOVE my TEFLON bodies, I have two of them.
I have always wanted to try the Glass and for $177 for the core, I had to go for it!
My original TEFLON core takes forever to heat up to GREEN, then down to BLURPLE but once you give it the time it deserves, it hits beautifully!
The QC TEFLON heats up faster to solid lights but still takes a few extra minutes till it produces that amazing vapor!
I am excited to try the glass core as I seem to be liking hotter, thicker hits lately.

I bet through water it will be a dream!

sixstringsmash

@lazylathe I feel like I'm in the exact same boat as you here bud. Never had the original teflon but have been using my QC teflon for about two years now and the thing is still my go to vape for walking around the house. Absolutely nothing beats it in terms of flavor. I'm hoping the glass core will be more akin to how my evo hits, super tasty, but also super quick extraction and able to completely toast a bowl completely in no time at all. I know my expectations are high but here's to hoping! :tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I LOVE my TEFLON bodies, I have two of them.
I have always wanted to try the Glass and for $177 for the core, I had to go for it!
My original TEFLON core takes forever to heat up to GREEN, then down to BLURPLE but once you give it the time it deserves, it hits beautifully!
The QC TEFLON heats up faster to solid lights but still takes a few extra minutes till it produces that amazing vapor!
I am excited to try the glass core as I seem to be liking hotter, thicker hits lately.

I bet through water it will be a dream!
I use it dry.
However water path is my pathway 4 other vaporizer ‘s .
My wife like me to use da Mini Vape in the Bonus room 4 the Documentaries & Movies I watch!
The different vaporizers I use only in da Garden.
My wife doesn’t let me use anything thing other than a MV? (Inside)
WINE only 4 her?

Let me know how U like the glass core?

My EVO I use outside. @sixstringsmash

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Evening fellow MVer's!

Just checked the website, order still says processing :cry:

In the meantime, I went back to page 160, which put me around Feb '15 , just after the new cores came out. There was a bit of upheaval around these parts, but it seems to be smoothing out as I keep reading.

I bought the big kit TQC and decarb kit, and have both the 14/18mm SonGs from Delta3DStudios, thanks @Ratchett !

Should I be adding cones, baskets or any other consumables to my order before it ships? I'm not sure yet, but it doesn't seem like a lot of this stuff is needed in multiples unless you like it for less cleaning? No one has 10 cones that they pre-load to have ready or travel with do they?

I also ordered a 14mm version of this little bubbler from PIU, they always rock too! We sure have some great members here supporting this community!

https://www.puffitup.com/Sipper-Bubbler-Mouthpiece-p/qctq.bubb-curvtop.htm

I wanted something that would sit on top, it may also make it's way over to my Evo......

I'm aware of the reasons and how to work around it when possible, but it really bites in a thread like this when so many great posts don't have their pictures anymore :cuss:

There area few members whose pictures always seem to still be available, have to give shout outs to @MinnBobber for some great early posts that still have pics! I'm sure as I read into more current times, the pictures will be more plentiful (hopefully?), but there's been so many posts that talk about adapting their MV's to water and I can't see what they did!

Soon this will all make more sense I'm guessing and the pics won't mean as much, but not till after I've figured this thing out.

sixstringsmash

Should I be adding cones, baskets or any other consumables to my order before it ships? I'm not sure yet, but it doesn't seem like a lot of this stuff is needed in multiples unless you like it for less cleaning? No one has 10 cones that they pre-load to have ready or travel with do they?

I've got I think 3 or 4 flexicone baskets, same ones I had since I got em about 3 years ago. They'll discolor over time but other than that theyre still good as new. Only reason to get extras is if you want to preload a few bowls for back to back sessions without having to repack in-between imo.

sixstringsmash

Same here :\
I know they're a small company but over 2 weeks to even ship them out?
Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate the great deal they gave us but come on now!
Nothing to worry about, I spoke with Jorge over email about this the other day. All orders have apparently left Spain already and are on their way to the states. Jorge informed that we won't receive a shipping notice until they finally land in the states though, so they have already been shipped, just not received in the USA as of yet.

tepictoton

Happened to me also. No tracking number, but it did show up. If it is in US then you will probably receive it tomorow. They tend to send it with DHL with a very fast shipping time (I believe it was 3days).

Now, I did miss out on the last sale, but now might have suficient funding to enlarg my minivap family if such a deal would repeat. Anybody any idea if they might do this offer again om Black friday

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Happened to me also. No tracking number, but it did show up. If it is in US then you will probably receive it tomorow. They tend to send it with DHL with a very fast shipping time (I believe it was 3days).

Now, I did miss out on the last sale, but now might have suficient funding to enlarg my minivap family if such a deal would repeat. Anybody any idea if they might do this offer again om Black friday
You can get super stoned or really MEDICATED?
MINIVAP I love the FLAVOR!

Top Bottom