MiniVAP Vaporizer

tepictoton

Sometimes ... The flavor comming of your herbs in this 'tool' are unreal?

They are so real, these flavors, that everybody that tries it for the first time is amazed... Oh yeah and posibly stoned and medicated.

But seriously, that flavor I think, has a lot of influence on the outcome. Up untill a certain point, I actually believe we might find out sooner or later that its them flavors that do most of the 'work'.... Not thc, nor cbd...

And for those that do not yet know, the MiniVap for me is still the best tool for bringing out that flavor ....

lazylathe

Almost there...
Sometimes ... The flavor comming of your herbs in this 'tool' are unreal?

They are so real, these flavors, that everybody that tries it for the first time is amazed... Oh yeah and posibly stoned and medicated.

But seriously, that flavor I think, has a lot of influence on the outcome. Up untill a certain point, I actually believe we might find out sooner or later that its them flavors that do most of the 'work'.... Not thc, nor cbd...

And for those that do not yet know, the MiniVap for me is still the best tool for bringing out that flavor ....

Those flavors you talk about are terpenes and they work synergistically with the THC/CBD etc.
The MiniVap just has the ability to bring out these flavors over a long time which is amazing!

MonkeyTime

I received an email from Jorge today stating that my order has shipped and I should receive tracking info soon. Looking forward to getting back into action with a MiniVap again.
That's great news! I haven't gotten an email yet, but also ordered about the same time, 31st here.

Very excited, I should have it by Xmas!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey gang...I just found this out, but the North American Halloween orders are coming my way to send through the usps. It's the only way to offer that deep of a discount and ship outside of Europe.

The parcel is scheduled to get to me on Friday, and I will start processing after the holiday weekend. I'll do my best to get everything out by that Wednesday. The parcel has all US orders and two Canadian, so you know who you are. Each order has an email with it that I will use for usps tracking updates.

My apologies for any disappointments. This is news to me as well and I'll move as quickly as I can to get your orders out to you. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey gang...I just found this out, but the North American Halloween orders are coming my way to send through the usps. It's the only way to offer that deep of a discount and ship outside of Europe.

The parcel is scheduled to get to me on Friday, and I will start processing after the holiday weekend. I'll do my best to get everything out by that Wednesday. The parcel has all US orders and two Canadian, so you know who you are. Each order has an email with it that I will use for usps tracking updates.

My apologies for any disappointments. This is news to me as well and I'll move as quickly as I can to get your orders out to you. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
Your amazing 4-sure!
Da MINIVAP is a very wonderful piece of vaping fine COLAS if U can get them?.

sixstringsmash

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that conversation between sticks and minivap. I thought you were finally out of that game bud!!!

SilverGreedyFinch-size_restricted.gif

VapeMeister Supreme

That's awesome news thanks for the heads!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I recall the post, but was hopeful this may be a step towards restoring Sticks involvement.... I need repairs/upgrade, but did not want to go through shipping back and forth to europe.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: ataxian

barnardbarnard

Hi all

Been a long while since I used my MV I have both original Teflon and glass cores but haven’t used either fir 2+ years!

I’m going to crank one of these back up what is the best way of hitting these dry I use a basic glass straw mod on a mighty/crafty as my go to how would I achieve something similar with the MV?

Do people still use the flexicones? I’ve heard of people hitting it without the lid?

Can anyone steer me in the right direction for a good dry setup with or without lid with or without flexicones please?

Any advice greatly appreciated thanks all great forum keep up the great vibes!

:)

MinnBobber

Can anyone steer me in the right direction for a good dry setup with or without lid with or without flexicones please?
.........................................................................................................
For a dry setup, the Flexicone module + stock lid + @Ratchett Delta 3d Studio silicone adapter + glass (like this quality one form @Oregonglassblower ) can't be beat IMO.
mV%20Oregon%20mpiece.jpg

Does the pic show up?? It's my pic but held hostage by "pay for me photobucket". I searched for mv pics and found it there. ?? Can you see the pic?

Note: you can delete the mV lid and delete the silicone adapter----Flexicone module will fit directly into base of glass mouthpiece. It just fits better/more secure with the entire system.
This will yield some awesome flavor !!!

barnardbarnard

.........................................................................................................
For a dry setup, the Flexicone module + stock lid + @Ratchett Delta 3d Studio silicone adapter + glass (like this quality one form @Oregonglassblower ) can't be beat IMO.
mV%20Oregon%20mpiece.jpg

Does the pic show up?? It's my pic but held hostage by "pay for me photobucket". I searched for mv pics and found it there. ?? Can you see the pic?

Note: you can delete the mV lid and delete the silicone adapter----Flexicone module will fit directly into base of glass mouthpiece. It just fits better/more secure with the entire system.
This will yield some awesome flavor !!!

Thanks @MinnBobber yeah the pic has come thru - appreciated! I need to get something like this!

I fired up the teflon core earlier and it's not tasting that good.

I will stick with it.

barnardbarnard,

OyVape

I am trying to buy an adapter from Delta 3-D studios but there is a banner at the top of their side that says this site uses cookies, please click cookies. I don’t know what they are referring to . i’m on an iPhone and I don’t have any idea what I’m supposed to click on in order to purchase. I have never had this happen on this website. Any suggestions,?

OyVape,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am trying to buy an adapter from Delta 3-D studios but there is a banner at the top of their side that says this site uses cookies, please click cookies. I don’t know what they are referring to . i’m on an iPhone and I don’t have any idea what I’m supposed to click on in order to purchase. I have never had this happen on this website. Any suggestions,?
It’s kine de weird da MINIVAP?

It surprised me this day?
So MEDICATED?
FLAVOR? Wow?
CIVILIZED 4-sure!

lazylathe

Almost there...

I just tried on Android and I also have the banner but just ignore it.
Went into the store, searched for MiniVap and found the adapter and added to the cart.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Update time for all you waiting for your orders...

The parcel is in customs. Today they said it could clear in 2-3 days. I'll keep you posted!
I just had a very FLAVOR type session with my VAPCAP?

Green is my color however I want 2 try hotter?

Is red the next level?

Top Bottom