MiniVAP Vaporizer

VapeMeister Supreme

I have now had my minivap for a couple of months and am through the honeymoon period! Still really pleased with it, found my preferred option is too load direct or load a basket and let it rest in the chamber. I prefer the purple setting sometimes green as tend to keep under 200 c as in theory is healthier but not sure it makes that much difference. Battery life is awesome, really easy to use, good quality vapor and feels really well made - no regrets and it has become my go to vape. Would like to get the water adapter as running this through water could be amazing. Will be firing it up shortly with some mephisto Skywalker and a sprinkling of kief and a bottle of hophouse - perfect saturday night.

VapeMeister Supreme,
Reactions: ataxian

Dubmonkey

Ok have had the minivap since August or July. Can’t remember but can say this device is awesome. Portable option as well as desktop option. I have cut off the tip of the short sinilone piece Andy placed the 14mm water tool attachment inside the silicone through the cap. This allows me to,use the minivap like a log vape. It works killer sitting on top the Roor tall vapor tech.

Haven’t tried concentrates in it as got other delivery methods for those.

Was about to buy a second unit as a back up because this thing is so good but VAS got me on the TinyMkght.

I can say this would be the all in one vape that I would take to a deserted island. Hands down.

Noichichon

vaporise vaporise vaporise la vie te fumera pas!!
Bonjour mes amis. J'ai besoin de votre aide. Je rêve du minivap qui est un peu chère pour moi. Quelqu'un a un code promo please help. Peace

Noichichon,

MonkeyTime

G'morning FC, woke up early and after a few hours of reading it was late enough to me for a little laminar air flow!

I really do enjoy vapes that are modular or reconfigurable. I played with VC's for some time for this reason alone I fear. They work fine, just don't fit my usage well.....

While the MV is sorta modular with it's power base or battery, it's kinda limited. What it is though, is very adaptable! I change how I use it all the time. Lately, it's been an fc+ with a silicone whip extension and a glass mouthpiece.

What a relaxing way to read or watch tv!

I've also been playing with loading direct, but the mess is bothersome for the little perceived differences. I remember now why I settled on baskets.

Really enjoying my MV and looking forward to trying the QGC. Once I have an MV for both my and my gf's houses, I think I'll pick a smaller portable and my two MV's and thin the heard. I feel guilty not using vapes I've purchased, almost to the point of it being stressful.

Saying that out loud makes me think I need another basket!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok have had the minivap since August or July. Can’t remember but can say this device is awesome. Portable option as well as desktop option. I have cut off the tip of the short sinilone piece Andy placed the 14mm water tool attachment inside the silicone through the cap. This allows me to,use the minivap like a log vape. It works killer sitting on top the Roor tall vapor tech.

Was about to buy a second unit as a back up because this thing is so good but VAS got me on the TinyMkght.

I can say this would be the all in one vape that I would take to a deserted island. Hands down.
It’s very tasty?

abcd5432

I have the TEFLON one?
I just started using mine again. Received my repair in January or something and hadn't been using it. Finally started my Teflon one up. This is the best vape. Just is. I haven't seen anything that looks better. I don't get the ghost or others, this looks easier to use still.

I haven't used my glass core yet since rma. Should probably try it tonight.

I upgraded my Teflon to a quick core though during rma. Worth it.

I mostly use my newvape, but I swear I get higher faster from this, and conserve bud much better.

I wish minivap made a smaller portable too, because I'm impressed with their quality standards.

They asked me about free accessories, I forgot to ask for a lid. Mine is falling apart lol.

I feel bad for those who can't get a delrin adapter. I'll still buy another one if I can.

Tiny might Vs minivap when you can please!

hoyo77

I have been watching this vape off and on since it came out almost 10 years ago. To see a vape company that has been around that long with basically the same vape and only upgraded features is kinda amazing. I just bought a tinyvap and i am seriously thinking about getting one of these for home use.

Noichichon

Vous m'avez convaincu. Je vais passer commande mais j'hésite entre queek et peek core. Quelqu un pourrait expliquer la différence.

Noichichon,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Vous m'avez convaincu. Je vais passer commande mais j'hésite entre queek et peek core. Quelqu un pourrait expliquer la différence.
Con je vie en FRANCE le HAS du AFRICA was all we had but hey it was very decent!

EVO use is a level beyond reality!

MonkeyTime

I have a delivery set for tomorrow, not sure if it's my repaired battery or the new glass core... either way I'm very excited!

MonkeyTime,

Noichichon

Evo alors au moin pas de risque regret en plus il a l'air plus prique avec la résine

Noichichon,

abcd5432

I don't know of anyone who does not love their MV.
Jump right in!
I don't love that my new minivap came with a broken battery, returned with a battery and the replacement, except it's not user replaceable (weird miscommunication ), and returned again still not working.

But I have the original battery which works perfectly.

I still recommend though. I use my other vape and minivap has been understanding about slow replies from myself.

Not the minivap fault, but I wish we still had a delrin adapter. That's a great companion to this device. Better than a glass adapter since it can't break.

abcd5432,
Reactions: dimmusp

Pablopicasso

New glass core just arrived today and I'm loving it so far.....
Enjoy sessions or just directly pack at red in a bong for quick and strong extraction

Pablopicasso,
Reactions: Tweakz

abcd5432

New glass core just arrived today and I'm loving it so far.....
Enjoy sessions or just directly pack at red in a bong for quick and strong extraction
After having used my Glass core after getting it repaired, I like it, but I like the Teflon more. A lot more. I love the taste.
To anyone trying to device my 2 cents to someone who has both, get the Teflon with the decarb kit. Definitely get quick core if you can swing it but if you're willing to wait a bit, it's still great. I upgraded mine. Happy I did.

abcd5432,

Pablopicasso

After having used my Glass core after getting it repaired, I like it, but I like the Teflon more. A lot more. I love the taste.
To anyone trying to device my 2 cents to someone who has both, get the Teflon with the decarb kit. Definitely get quick core if you can swing it but if you're willing to wait a bit, it's still great. I upgraded mine. Happy I did.
Love flavor....but I'm more about affects.
In the morning and afternoon I lovey teflon core(flavor is like holistic exipirience, pure convection effect that keep me fictional all day) and night I need glass core for more sedation and big vapor .
Sound's crazy but next I'm looking for peek core,look like different core = different experience.
There isn't perfect vaporizer but at home with different cores the minivap it is the closest in my list,it is cool to have same vaporizer that you can modify as needed during the day.

P.S
I would like to upload some pictures but look like complicated....if some one can explain:peace:pls

owsley

I am getting ready to buy a MV in the near future. Wanted to know what accessories should I buy with it. What tube is the way to go. Also, what mouthpiece mods works best with it. I will not be using a bubbler. Thanks for your help.

kanal

I am getting ready to buy a MV in the near future. Wanted to know what accessories should I buy with it. What tube is the way to go. Also, what mouthpiece mods works best with it. I will not be using a bubbler. Thanks for your help.
I use the "spiky cool glass insert for capsule stem - short" from lamart as a mouthpiece. Adds additional cooling and is my preferred piece.

kanal,
Top Bottom