Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
LOL I'm up to max, I have a lot of learning I guess...I didn't really get my vapor... I put 0.18 to my shorty WPA but I packed it ... the herb is bright brown-green the HC itself don't really feel hot at well...

edit : ok ok i get it, I need to stir every hit...I used the glass want that is nice...feeling quite high but I didn't get much hits...too high temp ( I can feel the different buzz), I think it might be around 230C> I can feel the start of combustion if its full powered and herb is inside the HC.

m0sh,

m0sh

Well... I just broke 2 HC! lol wtf, one just for moving to see if its all the way down and the other one straight when I tried to insert the new one...it seems like I had no chance...gahhh /;

m0sh,

Bouldorado

Well... I just broke 2 HC! lol wtf, one just for moving to see if its all the way down and the other one straight when I tried to insert the new one...it seems like I had no chance...gahhh /;

Damn that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me; broke one cover while trying to remove it, and broke the other while trying to install. I emailed 7th floor with what happened though, and they sent me a new one, so I can't complain too much. :)

It seems the heater cover is definitely the biggest weakness

Bouldorado,
Reactions: Vitolo

greenmunster

It seems the heater cover is definitely the biggest weakness
sucks, i remember breaking a ssv hc while modding my herb iron. while not an expensive piece still hurts all the same.

greenmunster,

trevor

first post here :wave:but i just got my LSV the other day!
this thing is absolutely incredible it got me and my buddies flying off the smallest amount. im so happy with this purchase.
i had one question tho i didnt order the wpa but i seem to get the water pipe all milked up jsut using the shorty wand adapter. do u guys think its necessary to get a wpa?

trevor,

greenmunster

^
doesnt sound like you need it....but how do you really know until you get it ;)

btw welcome to fc.

greenmunster,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Holy Shit Life Saber!!
Just fired it up for the first time and took a few hits. This is what vaping is all about. Thick clouds of vapor, amazing taste. I took 4 hits and I am stoned. This thing is amazing from the 1st time you hold it to the last hit. Never should have waited this long to pull the trigger on this one.

deadheadbill,

WannaVape

Have had my LSB for about a week now putting it through its paces and I am really diggin it. Just put some UK Cheese wax in between layers of bud, blowing endless monster clouds at 12:30.
:cheers:

WannaVape,
Holy Shit Life Saber!!
Just fired it up for the first time and took a few hits. This is what vaping is all about. Thick clouds of vapor, amazing taste. I took 4 hits and I am stoned. This thing is amazing from the 1st time you hold it to the last hit. Never should have waited this long to pull the trigger on this one.

Glad to hear you finally picked it up and like it.

slowandsteady,

trevor

Pretty new to to vaping still but i really have to say that the wand is truly awesome. I can get such big clouds from it. How do most of u guys like to use the lsv??

trevor,

justinc

Been thinking about picking up a desktop vape and its either this one or da buddah. I have a Arizer solo right now. While its a great vape I think I might need something a little more. Usually takes about a bowl and a half out of the solo to get me feeling good. Would like something that gives a bigger hit. Don't really see myself using a water attachment anytime soon. Do u guys think its worth the upgrade for me?

justinc,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I use the WPA at home, but use the wand whenever I take it out of the house. Either way, the experience is always top shelf.

Deadshort480,

sempervirens

If you're not going to use a water pipe, I'd say there are two deciding factors between the LSV and DBV.
1st is that DBV is much more stationary. At least in terms of the unit itself. Neither are portable of course, but to me at least, the DBV is a vape that you find a spot for and it sits there, you go to it to vape. The LSV on the other hand you can set down and come to it to vape or bring it to you.
2nd is the whip. I personally don't like whips very much, I prefer a glass pathway. And while you could use a whip with the LSV, it makes no sense to me to use it over the transfer wand (or WPA). That being said, the whip does extend the DBV's 'range' a bit.

I never had my DBV and LSV at the same time, but I can't imagine a scenario in which I would recommend the DBV over the LSV – not saying there isn't such a scenario, but I can't think of one. Especially because they are at the same price currently, and I feel that the LSV is a more advanced, more refined, all around better vaporizer.

justinc

Thanks for the reply. Never used a whip style vape. I like the taste with the solo. The lsv kinda reminds me a Arizer solo on steroids. I might have to break down and buy one if its worth the upgrade over the solo. From everyone's opinion it sounds like it is.

justinc,

m0sh

mosh...lwien had a ceramic element that was not sticking out far enough...maybe you do as well?

I doubt it, 7th fixed it for me...might have been Jim himself!

I took my EQ elbow and whip to try it from my bed with my GF, I didn't really need to stir after the load was done there was 1 hit left... I got few massive hits but my GF did not really...

When I used the WPA the herb was very far from the HC and I could have hardly seen vapor but with the elbow inside is sure did the job...temp 1 was pretty high hehe I will try to lower it to get more hits...

So I must tell you this...it goes same with cloud...it feels like its harder to share evenly the session with my GF, while the Q gives more hits (less thick) but its easier to share...I will have to do some more QA...too bad I can only vape around 0.5-0.6 a day otherwise I'd have to get a 2nd job haha (1gram 20 euros /; )

EDIT: Ok, did some wake and bake with my GF using the whip again...damn now I'm getting this thing going, I like this method... we swept every hit and got great thick vapor...the Q can rest again :)

m0sh,
Reactions: vorrange

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Been thinking about picking up a desktop vape and its either this one or da buddah. I have a Arizer solo right now. While its a great vape I think I might need something a little more. Usually takes about a bowl and a half out of the solo to get me feeling good. Would like something that gives a bigger hit. Don't really see myself using a water attachment anytime soon. Do u guys think its worth the upgrade for me?

Only had mine for 2 days, but I recommend the LSV. Massive hits, amazing taste with the all glass const, you can pass it around like a bowl with the 10ft cord, it's more portable while retaining the desktop components and you never know when you might change your mind about the wpa option

deadheadbill,
Reactions: justinc

NewVape

What a guy!
Waaaaa! I broke my HC this morning with no spare in hand. Much sadness :( I've been telling my self to order a spare since I had to replace the last one. This is what I get for monkeying around with the thing.

NewVape,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Is there anything like this available for the LSV??
A Vapexhale hydratube works well on the LSV.
And they have a very similar diameter to the LSV itself.
They look like they were made to go together :tup:

The only thing I'd recommend with a hydratube setup, is to use a 18mm-18mm male-male adapter with a screen inserted as a WPA instead of the stock WPA.

Vitolo

Vaporist
This is my tool for my LSV.
It will go from LSV into bubbler or any device
One can have one made to go from 19m to 14m too.
This one is made by a friend.. a Vaporist that has taken up glassblowing.
I will not reveal person's identity without permission.
Photoon2013-02-22at1944.jpg

P.S.-
It also makes a really OUTRAGEOUS "shorty"... free of restriction, for those that like walking on the edge. Really delicious thick hits!
I think I am OK to reveal the friend that made this wonderful functional tool for me..
It was charliedontsurf watch for more of his stuff!

Last edited:
Top Bottom