Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Haha glad to see you are taken care of. I have been busting my ass so no fun time for me. When all this shipping is said and done I will not be here for 3 days or so. Nothing but Pink Floyd and a solid piece of glass for me :).

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Haha glad to see you are taken care of. I have been busting my ass so no fun time for me. When all this shipping is said and done I will not be here for 3 days or so. Nothing but Pink Floyd and a solid piece of glass for me :).

I want to say big thanks.... I got my piece today and its a beauty!

I hauled it over to IloveBoobs place today for an initial shakedown and I'm impressed by the heft of it and the smoothness of the draw. Thanks for the hospitality....

We hit it with the Cloud and the Log Vape and all 3 of those toys were very impressive. The cloud was unlike any vape I'd ever hit before tonight and the Lev's FC Bubbler and Boob's Mobius also hit like nothing I've ever tried before. Very impressive how little drag there is and how smooth the cloud and the Lev FC are as a combination.

As I write this I am vaping some WhiteFire OG #3 using the INH004.

This is my first quality glass peice over cheap chinese glass and none of my friends have any nice glass like this or what boobs showed me from his collection. It hits way smoother than my little shower dome or tree's. It stacks bubbles better than I have every had before tonight. Santa Claus needs to bring me a cloud.

Thanks so much my Lev!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
So what did the bOObster say?

Update: with the bubble hash to play around with THE BDV decided to come out and play. Muahahahahaha!

BigDaddyVapor,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I made the magical journey across the Silica Sea and over the hills of Boro, past the Plateau of Ordinary Glass to the Land of Lev tonight. I'm very happy! I now have 2 pieces by him. I'd review the FC lattice tonight but I'm a bit melted for taking pics tonight. I did take a thick volcano bag and a hit from my Bender thru it. I had hoped I wouldn't cough on the thick bag but the FC frothed so much, I just took it in. Very smooth with both clouds and vapor trails.

THIS THING IS HUGE!
I didn't expect it to be so heavy or large bore tube. This has very little drag due to the huge lattice area, which helps my ailing lungs out. No pictures or vids I've seen convey the heft of this much boro. I'm impressed.
My Daughter gave it a try and I politely asked her not to drop it...
She replied "yeah, I don't want to damage the floor with this thing". :doh:

Thanks Lev!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
LOL! @ daughter comment. Get together I took mine to, I had to wrench it out of someone's hands several times, because they were lost in the lattice, when I said its made like a pie crust. They were simply amazed.

Though, youth... all they could think, as I left, was.... bring the TUBE! BRING THE BIG TUBE!!!

Funny thing is, they handled the tube like they would bong loads. They got better highs (as a matter of fact, one of the guys I vaped out a few weeks ago, went and bought a vape). But... it wasn't like mind-altering, ground-breaking, someone hit them with the stupid stick. Last night... I caught drool, dribbling out of their lips... with the bubbler, they were so stupid stoned. Serious glassy-eyed, where the @#$% am I stoned.

Whatever. I'll bring the big tube, next time. :lol:

BigDaddyVapor,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
So what did the bOObster say?

Update: with the bubble hash to play around with THE BDV decided to come out and play. Muahahahahaha!

overall i think its a solid piece, can't really gave a full review since i only used it a very short time and i'm sure the water level was off. it was awesome meeting ru_frothi, not sure if i was good company since i was so friggin stoned and slow, hahahah.

ilovebOObs,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
All international links have been sent. If you have not received your please write NOW!.

Takavor23,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Mine just arrived and had to get in a quick flaming hit. No time to set up vape atm, and late getting out of here. Met UPS on my step on the way out.

LEV YOU ARE THE MAN!!! This thing is SWEET!!!!!

Only did one one quick snap, but already am in LOVE. What a beautiful piece - form & function.

Thank you so much, man! More to write when not in a rush. Damn! I wish I could just sit here and vape with her all day long. If yours hasn't arrived yet, hang in there and prepare to be blown away!

SD_haze

First use. Took a small one for now.
Would work even nicer if you cut down the tubing so its just enough to make an arch. Less silicone more glass :D

Like:
IYoQD.png

Looks like mine might be the shortest but Dub's definitely is using higher quality tubing :lol:

SD_haze,

tharealmclovin

is that why I was getting so much drag???

I hooked up my Zephyr like an idiot and forgot that it has a fan that blows so that didnt really work

tharealmclovin,

SD_haze

is that why I was getting so much drag???

I hooked up my Zephyr like an idiot and forgot that it has a fan that blows so that didnt really work
Well the drags really strong regardless because of the vaporizer, but by reducing the tubing you have to deal with the drag a little bit less.

SD_haze,

VAPORIZER22

Mine came Wednesday, was away so did not have a chance to try it until now. You can tell the first time you put your hands on it the quality of the workmanship. Looking at the lattice perc you can tell right away it is going to be a smooth hit and it does not disappoint there. What really surprised me is the flavor that comes through in dabs and vaping. I was thinking that flavor would be sacrificed with the diffusion that the perc provides, but flavor is retained in this piece more than any of my other less expensive glass with less diffusion.

It works perfect with my Vapolution and I am able to get hits bigger and tastier with my solo than I had before. I could go on and on some more about how great it is but there is more vaping to be had, have not stopped since opening the box.

Overall, I am beyond satisfied and happy with my bubbler, Thanks again Lev for hooking us all up!

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
UPS left my package even though I didn't sign it. :tup: I did leave a nice note when I left for work though on my front door asking them to leave my "present":party: with the tracking number and my signature on the paper. Any ways I am super impressed with Lev's work. It is top notch and easily my best piece now. It's smaller than I thought it would be. Sometimes pictures just throw you off I guess. Diffusion is crazy with this lattice perk :clap:. I'll make a video of it with the solo later sometime but for now here's a picture.

tcojM.jpg

:bowdown: Thank you so much Lev, its been a pleasure from the beginning. Your a gentlemen and a scholar.

VAPORIZER22

That was my thought too on the size Mac, somehow the pics made it look bigger, especially the mouthpiece for some reason. I love the size of it though, now the fun begins experimenting with water levels. So far I like it exactly where you have it in your pic Mac, I am going to try it with a higher water level in a bit.

tharealmclovin

UPS left my package even though I didn't sign it. :tup: I did leave a nice note when I left for work though on my front door asking them to leave my "present":party: with the tracking number and my signature on the paper. Any ways I am super impressed with Lev's work. It is top notch and easily my best piece now. It's smaller than I thought it would be. Sometimes pictures just throw you off I guess. Diffusion is crazy with this lattice perk :clap:. I'll make a video of it with the solo later sometime but for now here's a picture.

tcojM.jpg

:bowdown: Thank you so much Lev, its been a pleasure from the beginning. Your a gentlemen and a scholar.

How does that work? I may need another vape soon...I am looking for the best Vape to work with this bubbler...Any suggestions are welcome

tharealmclovin,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
The size is absolutely perfect! Personally, I thought it would be a little smaller. Great size though - both in the hand and using it for the size of the hit. Though I've used a reti and a honeycomb, I don't own either myself. I do have a couple of nice inlines ( 9 & 11 slits), a custom "ice-cube" (similar to SGW waffle) and few showerheads (ashcatcher w/sherlock & a nice custom bubb, similar to a Zob circ). None compare to the smooth diffusion of Lev's lattice.

Tried it quickly as soon as it was delivered with a combusted snap - perfect! Got home later and hooked it up via short silicone tube to the EQ. Best I've had so far on there (including the Reti). Excellent for vaping! Already a bit tuned from vape hits, but couldn't resist heating at least one nail. Great piece for oil, too! With water about 1/4 inch above lattice (still tweaking), the space volume is great for oil (and vaping).

You've all seen the pics and the vids... this thing is beautiful! Hopefully will get a few up myself, but a bit technically challenged with such things. Let me just say mine looks like all you've seen in pics - but nothing like how great she is in person!

SO glad I was able to get into the first 100 after reading much in this thread. If you're on the list and can swing it, I'd strongly advise you don't pass this one up. If you're not - be sure to get on the wait list for those who don't want their 1 of 100 and keep your fingers crossed. Or, you may want to keep an eye on Lev's facebook for other similar bubbs. If I tried this and didn't have one of my own, I'd definitely be stalking for one. YES!!! It is that awesome. BDV, kush and others on this thread were not kidding. Can't wait to take her out to a party tomorrow to see what others think.

One day I'll be able to afford a cloud - and am guessing that on here would be absolute nirvana. Hope to try that soon with a friend's. But for now, I think I have my perfect bubbler - no matter how I use it!

Thanks, Lev!!! Really love this piece!

PS.... maybe it's just the sheer joy of using this piece, or the incredible flavor of everything I've thrown at it, but I'd swear this bubb gets me higher from less hits than anything else I've ever tried.

VAPORIZER22

PS.... maybe it's just the sheer joy of using this piece, or the incredible flavor of everything I've thrown at it, but I'd swear this bubb gets me higher from less hits than anything else I've ever tried.

Funny you mentioned that. I was thinking the exact same thing after a session with my solo. I thought it was just a result of the excitement and joy of the bubbler. I am able to get bigger hits with my solo and this bubbler compared to any other glass because of how smooth the hits are. I think I read somewhere on FC that bigger clouds of vapor result in more cannabinoids being taken in so that may have something to do with it or it is just in our heads.

VAPORIZER22,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I don't know, man. I don't post too much but I've been lurking around on here for a couple years. I've tried many tweaks with different vapes and different glass. And, sure we all get excited with a new piece (especially this beast!), but something about it that reminds me of the buzz enhancement like the first time I tried a bong many, many moons ago. After my first elbow in the EQ (3-4 good cloudy hits), it felt like I had had 2. Second elbow pretty much put me away (usually where I am after 3rd if not more of this quality of stash). Add two quick dabs just for testing I'm hardly able to type! Hard to say after the session I pulled tonight - but I really think this piece does get you way more stoned from the same hits. Time will tell, and I'll try to report back.

In the meantime... am I just crazy or stoned, or are others feeling the same?

Top Bottom