Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Thank you, we have the Black Lattice for only 300 on our Facebook page. Sorry if you missed out on the "FC" Bubbler.

Takavor23,
Great to see the first satisfied fuckcombustioneers! :)

i love my m&m tech double mesh 50mm and really look forward to this bubbler!

thanks for making it happen lev :)

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: Takavor23

tharealmclovin

Just curious...What vapes does everyone plan on using with their FC Bubbler?

I'll start. I have a Zephyr, Iolite, Persei, and Omicron.

tharealmclovin,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey Ladies and Gent's I'm glad to hear so many people got their glass today. I do apologize for any delays. Our shipping staff umm well their "special" to say the least. I hope to see some vids and pics from everyone soon. Its been a pleasure serving "FC" but if you think I'm leaving after these pieces go out you've got another thing coming. I am here to stay your friendly neighborhood spiderm... glass company. BTW don't throw away the newspaper in your packaging! Its not extra wrap your bowls are inside.Thanks

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Just curious...What vapes does everyone plan on using with their FC Bubbler?

I'll start. I have a Zephyr, Iolite, Persei, and Omicron.

Vapes?

I was just going to close the windows, heat up an 12" iron skillet on the stove and toss on a half ounce of wax and just STARE at mine for a few hours when I get it tomorrow. :p

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Rep'ing my latest Lev piece tonight. This time, the bubbler. To say it was a hit, would be an understatement. All in attendance, where blown away when I showed them my deft touch with the bubble stacking, then down to business. The FC Bubbler handled all the top shelf and bubble hash we could throw at it. I got several, eye's bulging, lung expanding looks and explanations of the "biggest hit ever!"

Oh yeah... Daddy knows how to party.

Walked out of there, with quite a bit of hardly vaped stuff (these guys always want, "fresh" hits. OK by me. Plus a little something for bringing the entertainment. :lol: Just under a gram of top shelf Sativa and Indica.

Though, to my shock and dismay ;)... as I was leaving and buddy was walking me out, he says, "Hey... you know you're always welcome... but, could you bring that other big glass piece next time?" Of course.. the BDV.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
To ALL those waiting for INTERNATIONAL LINKS please message me with your name and address. I will create a custom like per country. Thank you

Takavor23,

quader

I just got mine. Super impressed with the quality! Thanks Lev.

My one comment would be that more discreet shipping would be nice. I'm probably just paranoid but I don't need my UPS man knowing I had a sweet new glass piece delivered. :2c:

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
I just got mine. Super impressed with the quality!

My one comment would be that more discreet shipping would be nice. I'm probably just paranoid but I don't need my UPS man knowing I had a sweet new glass piece delivered. :2c:

I'm guessing it says levitation pipes? If so that sucks cause I shipped it to the rents house. Oh well they will just have to "deal with it".

MacNcheesePLZ,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
Haha, out of curiosity what would you it rather have said? I was thinking of shipping it out under ass ticklers fancy as a joke to some members who are close FC friends but changed my mind last minute.

It could say just leviathan LLC or mnm tech Inc. Its the word pipes that causes my gripe. But truly I'm just knit picking and can't wait for tomorrow.

MacNcheesePLZ,

quader

It could say just leviathan LLC or mnm tech Inc. Its the word pipes that causes my gripe. But truly I'm just knit picking and can't wait for tomorrow.

Agreed. It had a big glass sticker, so the word pipes is what I didn't like.

quader,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I thought it was pipes for under my sink...nah I don't have one waaaaaa. I would have loved a package that said ass tickler or anything funny cause humor is lost on the net in a lot of cases and I miss it. Life without humor in my opinion is a suck ass life. Even with all my disabilities I still find time to laugh and make jokes in between bitching.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
:love:Ah shucks I am blushing now. I hate when people don't understand my humor cause no emotion on the net. Now you all know I am one big bag of vapor silly.

Dreamerr,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't even know what I'm vaping. Bud tender gave me some Indica and wicked Sativa last night, then a gram of OG Bubble Hash this afternoon, which works just great with the HI. Getting ready for my night meds, topped with the hash.

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom