• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Those are beautiful! That M&M showerhead is one of my favorite percs. I have the bubbler that uses it and it's my favorite vapor bong.

I really loved the showerheads back when I was still smoking herb and not only wax, and it was amazing and it was a beauty, but sadly both broke while cleaning, top heavy suckers LOL.

CBDFarm,

Gaffa

I really loved the showerheads back when I was still smoking herb and not only wax, and it was amazing and it was a beauty, but sadly both broke while cleaning, top heavy suckers LOL.

How did they break during cleaning?

Gaffa,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
How did they break during cleaning?

One i was cleaning and when I put it down it started to wobble on the base as it's top heavy, I tried to catch it, but it fell and broke. The second one I was cleaning it in the bathroom, finished it, left it on the floor for a split second to get something, GF walked in bathroom no knowing it was there, door hit it and it broke. Sad times haha.

CBDFarm,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
My precious.... :cry:

q08Wvc2.jpg

Thank God it's a fairly clean break. I've been told it's repairable. :rockon:

Top Bottom