Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Ontariovapes

A 1/2" IDPiece of tubing fits both over the mouthpiece and into an 18mm joint to adapt to your water piece.

Ontariovapes,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
For future reference for all FC members LEVIATHAN PIPES does not ship to P.O Boxes. Another 30 pipes have gone out today. Check your mail boxes FC crew. Lastly we are doing a new video for Leviathan Pipes on youtube. If you have any ideas let us know.

Takavor23,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I was going to say if you had an extra that was going to a PO box send it my way. I got the cc ready for that great price and I don't even use water at least not yet.

Dreamerr,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Haha sorry everyone is assigned a number to the list. The backup list has been full for ages. I hope he replies before December or I will just keep it as a memento and refund his order. Also fellas I will be making a new website soon. I hope I have everyone's support.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
OV is trying to turn me you might have to try a little harder then him Lev.
OV I am stilling waiting for the pic of you with a cape and a vape.:lol:

Dreamerr,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Low drag rocks! I took a volcano mouthpiece, gutted it and pressed in a 18mm male 1" gong stem to make a $15 volcano bag glass adapter. Nothing beats nausea like half gram 3' bag of joy inhaled thru my FC Lev bubbler! Super cooling and smooooooth. (perhaps a recipe for over-consumption)

So far, Mine has swallowed up every vape and nail I could try and it's now moved to the top of the glass list. So much so, that I went out and had a case with custom foam made for it. I usually travel from NorCal to SoCal at least once a month so I figured this will be my traveling companion.

Thank You Lev!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Disagreement with a friend, would you say the Leviathan FC Bubbler is vape friendly, or not? Yeah, serious question. Friend says no. I think that's ridiculous.

I think the perfect can size, mouthpiece size, the marriage and how they work together, the multi-water level perc (HUGE PLUS FOR VAPOR), allowing for zero drag, to milkshake draw. Also, a wide-open, instant clear (not as big, but pretty significant in vapor world).

The percolation of the lattice perc, adding to an incredibly smooth hit, big or small. Good feedback.

So what reasons could possibly exist, that don't make this a good vapor friendly piece?

Now, if we were talking about the BDV, I would be inclined to agree, unless you have a heavy hitter (which, thankfully I do).

BigDaddyVapor,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
that friend is me :lol:. i had the chance to try out the lev bub, i only spent a short time with it so i'm not commenting on performance of the perc. i'm just saying the design of it is not vape friendly for me personally. nothing about it makes vaping easier for me with any of my vapes.

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: Jeppy

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Now why you gotta go and ruin it? You're supposed to be anonymous, so I can toss random insults at you.

smh

Hell, with my limited time with it, first run... I thought it sucked.

BigDaddyVapor,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I think the volume amount is unusual for a "vape tool", I often have to take an extra pull to clear it (but I hit in small volumes). However, that faded to the familiar after a few uses.The "proof is in the pudding" truly applies to this bubbler. I have never seen this much diffuser area in anything promoted as a vape tool. But it works freakishly well. Froth to left, Froth to right, a sea of froth.

I can see why some might think it's not a vape friendly piece, most are quite different than the big lattice. Most percs have more drag, more surge from the vacuum changing when a smaller area perc, perks. For a Atmos raw, I wouldn't bother with this bubbler.. but this is one has multiple uses as a primary water tool as well. If I had to take one piece on the road, it might have been my medicalli 12" double showerhead. Until now. It's the only glass I've ever bought a case for. Not that it needs it. I've proven that as well by kicking it over twice. (the second tipover was while wiping up the water from tipover #1) :ko:

I hear it calling me right now: "Feed me! Feed me some cherry slyder vapor! I promise to be gentle". Umm, OK.

jasmin

For future reference for all FC members LEVIATHAN PIPES does not ship to P.O Boxes. Another 30 pipes have gone out today. Check your mail boxes FC crew. Lastly we are doing a new video for Leviathan Pipes on youtube. If you have any ideas let us know.

Showcase all of your pipes in the vid. Come over to our house. We have a pool. lol. Nice scenery. :)

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey Jasmin, I am doing it at a friends friday but you are Ed are more then welcome to come hang out if you are not busy friday.

Takavor23,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
You've got my support, Lev!! Love this thing more with every passing day.

Took it to a little party the other night. All agreed this thing packs a punch! Still trying to figure if it is the diffusion or design of airflow, but there is something about this piece that just stones you! Flavor through this perc is exceptional, too!

Not good for vapor???? I disagree. I was a little surprised with the volume, too. Nothing I usually vape with has as much space. But, with the design and "clear-ability", haven't had a problem yet. What I found to work best (and especially for newbies to vapor who tried it).... Take a few good short pulls to fill the chamber with vapor, just until it is thick and coming up towards the mouthpiece. Exhale the little bit of air you now have through your nose, remove tube and clear that sucker. IT IS AWESOME!!

Does seem a little big for oils - at least for my taste. But, that's just me. Been toking for a few decades+, and smoked pack and a half of coffin nails a day for 30 years. So.... not the greatest lungs. Even so, still like it as much as anything except a low volume piece I use just for oil. I love using the concave top as a dish, too. For that cool and easy factor alone, I'm going to keep using it for oil - especially with friends because my little oil rig seems much more fragile. Not worried about handing this thing to anyone unless it looks like they are going to drop it on my toe!

If you combust with this, add an ashcatcher or be very careful. Got talked into smoking quite a bit through her while watching games on Sunday and was a bitch to get two pieces of "ash" out of the lattice. Couldn't find anything to snake in there that far, so took a good bit of soaking with ISO and shaking it loose. All good and no more of that for this lovely beast - at least not without an a/c. I'd like to say I'm not gonna combust through it anymore - but know I'd be lying. Hits through this beauty are just way too good!!!!

flotntoke,
Reactions: Takavor23

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Now why you gotta go and ruin it? You're supposed to be anonymous, so I can toss random insults at you.

smh

Hell, with my limited time with it, first run... I thought it sucked.

your not getting my point, i'm just referring to the design element not the function. i see nothing about it that makes it easier to use with vapes. its mostly because of the bowl being all the way in front of the piece. like when using the HI with the bowl where it is, i can't get a visual on the bowl to determine how well i'm toasting my bowl. also the distant between the bowl and the piece shoulda been bigger to accommodate adapters and bigger vapes.

ilovebOObs,

tharealmclovin

I'd love to find a matching lattice ash catcher for when I combust. I already cleaned mine after combusting. It makes it so dirty so quick.

tharealmclovin

I can't put a basic ash catcher on such a unique bubbler. Lev, any chance if you making ash catchers?

tharealmclovin,

dannkk

I haven't had problems with cleaning it. Joints are so big hot water flows through it really fast. Just rinse it after you're done using it. Good as new.

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
I haven't had problems with cleaning it. Joints are so big hot water flows through it really fast. Just rinse it after you're done using it. Good as new.
Yeah, it never takes longer than 10 minutes with the ol' 99% Iso and salt shake.

KushKlowdz420,

tharealmclovin

I just don't like having to clean it all out when I decide to switch to a vape. Atleast with an ash catcher I won't get floaters

tharealmclovin,
Top Bottom