• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Lev's stuff is easily worth twice what they charge. They are also the two pieces, I wouldn't ever part with. One for sentimental reasons, as it was a gift from my friend (Lev). At first, I thought he was nuts, giving me such a beast, being a vapor guy... but it is a favorite and gets constant use. Plus, its a jaw-dropper. I pull it out and every eye in the room is staring. The other, has sentimental value also, but represents rising from the ashes. Plus, it is the single nicest piece of glass, I've ever had the pleasure of vaping out of.

I admit I'm biased, but for very, very good reasons.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
All shipments to Europe and Canada have gone out today. Australia is half shipped with only 2 more parcels for delivery. If you ordered after the 15th please bear with us. Everything else placed around this time will be shipped next wednesday.

tepictoton

Was on the list for a long long time, but because of paypal trouble and so on I got my 'invitation' to pay only two weeks ago. Off course I am more then happy that after this long waith the bubbler seems to have been shipped approximately two weeks earlier then I expected...and yes I got tracking info from lev.

Any other 'fc-bubbler' people waithing? Or is the bubbler sale completed? When will we have the 'fc-bubbler owners come together party'? LOL

I really want one of those double shower head bubblers. Would love to see one in action, even if its just a water/bubble test.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Hoops

noserub

The Earl of Indica
Is everyone happy with their bubs? Are those FC double showerhead bubs still for sale? Where are the details regarding this? I've seen the pics in this thread, but wasn't sure if there was a way to order one...

noserub,
Is everyone happy with their bubs? Are those FC double showerhead bubs still for sale? Where are the details regarding this? I've seen the pics in this thread, but wasn't sure if there was a way to order one...

I'm endlessly pleased with mine, though I really like the lower profile look of the double showerhead.

kingofnull,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I love mine too. I have to admit my DG might be a bit more fun (blasphemy in here I know) to use with the fizziness of the perc and the ridiculous stackage, but I find the Lattice to be a more effective delivery tool. I get more medicated, more quickly with the lattice then my dg hands down. I think it's the huge joint shot gunning vapor deep into the lungs making for better, quicker absorption. I find myself reaching for the lattice more and more, day by day. I love my Lattice :tup:

Krimidad

Just noticed you used Animals as Leaders in one of your videos Lev...Now I know you must be a good guy =P

Krimidad,

PAZ

Who's fb is it? Yours? ;)

Still working on that Hello Kitty pink showerhead...
2145xk9.png

Make sure it comes with this type of downstem!

Top Bottom