1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Discussion in 'Glass' started by abo27495, Apr 9, 2012.

1. noserub

noserub The Earl of Indica

Hey that's good to know...thanks for the heads up momofthegoons. I may ask him if he'd do the bent stem on this for that reason...

Really glad everyone has confirmed it's killer piece of glass! Can't wait.

2. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

I don't want to speak for anyone at Leviathan or M&M Tech, but I'm not sure they're doing customs on these. Again, I'm an outsider and don't know.

3. noserub

Either way, I'm sold. It would be cool, but not mandatory for me to be stoked on it.

4. dannkk

dannkk Well-Known Member

It has the biggest base I've seen on any bubbler. It's hard to knock over.

5. MonsterWithoutBorders

MonsterWithoutBorders Recovering Canadian

I pm'd/conv'd Lev about getting M&M Tech Clear Lattice Bubbler with a Cloud orientation. I also will be asking about customizations. It is an exciting day.

6. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Good luck!

7. noserub

This looks like the Lattice Bubbler with a tube attached to the top with ice pinches. It also appears to have the bent fixed stem like the vid kingofnull posted (not sure it's yours?) Interesting....looks like it's only about $15 more when shipping is considered (Lev said it's $25 and this one ships for free).

http://www.thedablab.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MMTECH-50mmSingle

[​IMG]

8. NewVape

NewVape What a guy!

Hey that's my bubbler! And yes it is one of the prototypes that were made during the development of the FC Lattice bubbler. I am fortunate to live close enough to the Leviathan "headquarters" that I was able to drop by one day and meet with Lev over some coffee, and ended up with the prototype. I believe that there are two or three others out there that were prototypes that have differing little tweaks from the standard model.

I must also give my :2c:. It is one of the best bubblers I own, build quality is excellent, materials are top notch, and just the over-all look of the piece is right on. I agree with what BVD and King have said, it performs like nothing else I own. I find that I love pairing it with my LSV, that lattice just begs for a big bore vape.

Oh and it's also great for dabs.

noserub likes this.
  9. noserub

Nice! I'm planning to use it with an LSV...so that's perfect! Just waiting to hear back from Lev and I'll get it ordered...probably tomorrow. Thanks again for your input NewVape!

10. Krimidad

Krimidad Member

Does anyone know if there is a FC price on the lattice bub, or are all promotions done after the limited run?

11. noserub

It's $250 + $25 shipping for FC members

12. xer0

xer0 Well-Known Member

Decision made...I just sent Lev a message on FB. I'm going with the Lattice bubbler as well.

I've owned a lot of glass over the last 10 years or so but I have always gone with the cheaper piece instead of the one I really want. This will be my first true high end piece. I'm stoked. :D

13. noserub

Just sent Lev a message too! Looks like Lev has at least 2 orders to fill this week...possibly 3 :tup:

Dreamerr, xer0 and BigDaddyVapor like this.
  14. oklahomie

oklahomie Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been discussed here, but I was wondering if anyone had any input on these Lattice bubs vs. a David Goldstein fritted disc? or even a honeycomb disc?

15. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Very different to a DG. I think functionally very similar to a typical honeycomb/disc - perhap better given how well laid out the hole are.

Fully Melted and Kief like this.
  16. Puffers

Puffers Micro-Climate Mastermind

Depends on what you are looking for i guess. I love them both. If I HAD to pick just one it might be my lattice cause it seems to medicate more effectively but the DG is a unique experience unto itself. The scrubbing of the vapor and the "freshness" of the hit from all the diffusion along with fizziness to Perc make it a blast to use. Let's just say I wouldn't want to choose, I don't think you could regret either purchase. For me lately the lattice is more of a tool and the DG has been more of a toy I guess.....

17. BigDaddyVapor

BigDaddyVapor @BigDogJunction

Easy call for me, since I won't ever do business, with one of them. :cool:

18. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

Don't forget that other color one lev is making now. That one is also less expensive.

19. noserub

Yeah, I was trying to figure out if that would be a good travel piece or not...I'm not sure of the dimensions...

20. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

Can't ask me...I figured out I think it was called a showerhead or double...I don't know much. I just remembered the pretty colors lol. I think it said how big it was go back a number of pages and since you are just looking for the pics should be easy to find. Then levs post had the height.

21. BigDaddyVapor

BigDaddyVapor @BigDogJunction

An Awesome travel piece, would be a Leviathan/M&M Tech AC/Perc and a good J-Hook.

[​IMG]

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

^^^ New double showerhead bubblers. Lev's waiting for someone to order the pink one, with a Hello Kitty motif.

that herb guy likes this.
  22. Takavor23

Takavor23 Lev of Leviathan Glass Blower

Lol you've all been busy

23. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

When are you going to give us a video of the double showerhead bubblers? :lol:

havealight101 and Hoops like this.
  24. Takavor23

Takavor23 Lev of Leviathan Glass Blower

I have only had one order for it. I will ship it to him and hopefully he will post a video. Maybe Kush or Ed will be interested in doing another video for you guys

jasmin and kushcabbage like this.
  25. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Well hey if you're offering to send freebies, I'll gladly do a video for you :rofl:

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors