1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Discussion in 'Glass' started by abo27495, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I wouldn't get a HT in that situation. I'd rather have a piece that can handle all vapes, not just a couple. If you had a Cloud to go with it on the other hand...

:peace:
  2. Puffers

Puffers Well-Known Member

I haven't hit hydra tube but you can't go wrong with Levs stuff IMO. I love my lattice it's a great piece clears like a shotgun and is so versatile in the way it hits, water levels and tilt to the piece change the effect dramatically. It's a lot of fun.

While I am here where do you guys run the water on your lattice? I have been right around the crest of the lattice, maybe a 1/4" above the where the lattice meets the can on my piece......
    Takavor23 and Fully Melted like this.
  3. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

Puffers, that's right about where I run mine too.
  4. Takavor23

Takavor23 Lev of Leviathan Glass Blower

1. There is enough clearance to fit EVERY vapor rig. Well over an inch.
    2. The second to last is black.
    3. Next week for the international.
    4. The optional 45 degree is the turn of the mouth piece. There are two styles an upright and a curved.

Any other questions?
  5. Takavor23

Believe it or not the pink amazed the hell out of me when we made it. Gorgeous sparkling looking. Its my favorite but I still love the black.
  6. BigDaddyVapor

BigDaddyVapor @BigDogJunction

Omg! Why must you torture me!? More pictures! Side view! Sand-blast me a Hello Kitty! on a pink one!*

*don't you dare!
  7. Takavor23

I will take a pic with my phone of the side view. Secondly I would rather jump off a cliff then even sandblast hello kitty on a work of art.
    Kief likes this.
  8. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

But it would be funny Lev...even the thought is funny. I think this might be prettier then the lattice one...one of these days I will give in and get one. I just don't know if I will use it and that will be such a waste. If I do get one it will be one of yours and no other to add to it.
    Takavor23 likes this.
  9. dannkk

dannkk Well-Known Member

lol....You will use it.
    Adobewan, Fully Melted and Takavor23 like this.
  10. BigDaddyVapor

Yeah, with the vapes you have... I don't think there's any question, you would use it. You would. All the time. Out of all my pieces, the two Leviathans, are the ones I always get hung up on. I'll use my other pieces for a day or two, then switch it up. Not these two. Even the big 22", which I don't enjoy cleaning goes into prolonged periods of use. They are just better at everything, over my other glass.

I'm sure, once I get my SSFG inline tube, it will join the regular use weekly drivers. But at this point, its not even close really. Built like tanks and performance like a German sports car.
  11. BigDaddyVapor

Whoa! Hold the phone! I'm working on a potential pink, w/ sand-blasted Hello Kitty! sale!

Oh, it will be done. Oh yes, it will be done.

Edit: I use the stemless brace as, my water guide, for 3 distinct experiences with the bubbler. Low level, is just even with the bottom edge of the brace, high is top edge of the brace. Obviously, handmade glass its going to be different each piece. But, give it a try. Quick and easy guide to filling, might work for others.
    momofthegoons likes this.
  12. that herb guy

that herb guy Well-Known Member

Lev, I had to stop in to admire the pink double-bub. Personally, the clear is still the sexiest, but what do I know :lol:. I smell some x-mas sales.
    Takavor23 likes this.
  13. BigDaddyVapor

You know... its my bday in 3 days. I would have mentioned that earlier... but we'll all be dead that day. 12/21/12
    Takavor23 likes this.
  14. Dreamerr

Hmmmmmmmmmmm do you know what time and where that time will be? EST, MST, PST cause we can find out if they are dead then we wait lol.
    ShipDit likes this.
  15. that herb guy

BDV, harbinger of doomsday. None shall know his name until the time is right. Or something like that.
    It'll be sad if the world ends before I get any nice glass.
  16. Takavor23

*Lev's low blow*
    At least ppl who ordered the "Leviathan FC Bubbler" actually got to spend some time with it before the end of the world. Cough cough
  17. Dreamerr

I am not even going to dignify that post with a like.:rofl:
  18. that herb guy

:shrug: What can I say, when you're right.. you're right. Hopefully the world keeps spinning and I can save a little more. For now I'll just lurk, and dream. The official 'fc' run is over though correct? Style still remains but sale is over and no logo?
    Takavor23 likes this.
  19. Takavor23

No logo and a normal retail price. The few who got on the list in time were lucky. But I'm sure everyone enjoys their piece. If not were all dead in a few days anyway.
  20. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

Lets just hope the world doesn't end before I get mine...
    Or else :goon:
    :lol:
    Xchadb and Takavor23 like this.
  21. ishness

ishness Member

Good news. The world won't end. I know because I won't get my Lev bubbler by then and it is simply not possible for my life to end without hitting this thing.

You're welcome.
  22. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Aye, and I can honestly say I'd have gladly paid full price for this piece. If I could do it all over again, I'd just buy this one piece of glass and be done with it. It's definitely my daily driver.
    Fully Melted, Kief and flotntoke like this.
  23. tepictoton

tepictoton Well-Known Member

Here too, world cannot end, my bubbler has not been shipped yet :)

the waiting thing is killing me...:p

Please Lev, make my days of being dependant on a black leaf ash catcher j-hook set-up be over soon:freak:
    Xchadb, Takavor23 and Puffers like this.
  24. Xchadb

Xchadb LongSlowDeath Glass Blower

that is some damn fine pricing. :nope:

drop 200 bucks at any LHS, shit even ALT for that matter, and see wtf you walk out with compared to this...
    ishness, BigDaddyVapor and Puffers like this.
  25. terpsfan726

terpsfan726 Active Member

do you have a website where i can view your current bubblers/lineup?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors