1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Discussion in 'Glass' started by abo27495, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

How tall is the the showerhead?

Edit: Searched the thread, lattice is 12"
    Takavor23 likes this.
  2. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Without measuring, I think the lattice is 12-14 inches.
  3. Takavor23

Takavor23 Lev of Leviathan Glass Blower

Which one? They both run around 8-12 inches. Depends on how much I curve the mouthpiece on the new ones. And Rolf at "holy wall of text batman"
    c3p_null likes this.
  4. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

The one in post #1151 of this thread, page 47.
  5. Takavor23

I assumed that much about 8-12 inches
  6. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

Couldn't agree more! Nice post, Puff. Thanks for the review and comparison. Please give us an update after you have a little more time with her.

I keep my water a little lower for vape & oils, but it is fun to dial in your own levels - especially with the incredible lattice.
    Puffers likes this.
  7. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

It really is a good versatile piece with lots of options for flavour and diffusion.
  8. ODS

ODS Member

i'm looking forward to picking my bubbler up this weekend!
  9. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

Just put in another order with Lev for my son. He was really impressed with Lev's work and wanted a bub just like my FC bub. He commented that it was the smoothest hit he had ever had. :tup:

He's also a big fan of the lattice. Lev, it's amazing that you can do such precise work by hand.
  10. Takavor23

Hmm since it is almost Christmas and you've all been "good" XD I may just release my Double Shower Head Bubbler early. Any objections? Oh hmm did I mention I made them in colors?
  11. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

DOUBLE showerhead bubbler :mmmm: mmmmmmmmmmm
    Takavor23 likes this.
  12. Fully Melted

Fully Melted It's OK to enjoy your medicine.

I have an objection! I'm enjoying my freshly washed Leviathan Kraken Omega for the first time in months and I'm just too relaxed to chose a color right now. :mmmm: BTW: I want one, send pix!
    Takavor23 likes this.
  13. Tstat

Tstat Dead Foot Designs Accessory Maker

I just bought the 18" diffused tube (M&M logo) for my son :) This will be his first diffused piece and can't wait to give it to him! Anyone have this one?
  14. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Great holiday gift! Wish my parents had been so forward thinking.
  15. Fully Melted

Fully Melted It's OK to enjoy your medicine.

I have a complaint! Gravity sucks! I dropped my 18mm M&M marbled ice pinch bowl. Turns out marble floor wins against a marbled boro bowl every time? :( I know you have the 14mm flower bowl as a package with a downstem.... Do you have the 18mm marbled "flower" pinched bowls alone?

Lev, any ETA on the color double showerhead bubs? One would go great on display with it's MILF mother of mine, the amazing Kraken Omega V1.0. (the one with the older design showerheads....The CL special! lol ;-) )
  16. ODS

ODS Member

i picked up my bubbler this weekend and it is a very impressive looking piece! thick glass, sturdy construction and very nice looking. i like the fact the glass is thick feels good in your hand.
    stacks bubbles like crazy and gives a smooth hit. what more could an old combuster want?
    Takavor23 likes this.
  17. Takavor23

Just come by and I'll give you another bowl, no biggy. I will post up the Double bubblers on the 20th of this month.

Lastly on all overseas shipping we are delayed an extra week. US deliveries because of the "season" might be a little slow. But no major delays.
  18. Takavor23

Hey guys guess I lied. Me and My M&M associates agree to post them up earlier. Enjoy guys. Price is 180.00 plus 25 shipping. The Piece is 7mm as always and its height is about 12" Let us know if you want the optional 45 degree turn. Also please note which color you want. This is the US only link.
    Before I forget NOBODY else has these yet. This is a FC pre-release.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=T33DLMQGKJND2[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    kingofnull, jasmin, Hoops and 7 others like this.
  19. Raw

Raw Member

I think I'm going to cry. :cry:

But on a more positive note, damn that new showerhead looks sexy in blue!!!
    Takavor23 likes this.
  20. Hoops

Hoops Well-Known Member

Damn it, this sounds wrong, but that pink is stunning.
    Takavor23 likes this.
  21. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

What do you mean by the "optional 45 degree turn"?
    Hoops likes this.
  22. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

Again I have no glass but hang here cause your stuff is so beautiful it makes me understand why a lot of the peeps around here love glass. They truly are works of art. That pink and blue one are really nice. What is the second to last one black?
    Takavor23 likes this.
  23. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

Any chance of getting a picture of one of them from the side? Hard to see how much clearance there really is between the joint and the mouthpiece tube.
    Takavor23 likes this.
  24. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

Have mercy those are sexy.... And I have to say I like the pink one too. Very nice work Lev. :tup:
    Takavor23 likes this.
  25. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

Deciding between one of Lev's pieces or a Swagger Circ Hydratube for vapor use. I mainly use a Solo atm which would be sleek with the HT, but I may switch to a different vape later on where the HT's design makes it useless. Any thoughts?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors