• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
How tall is the the showerhead?

Edit: Searched the thread, lattice is 12"

Which one? They both run around 8-12 inches. Depends on how much I curve the mouthpiece on the new ones. And Rolf at "holy wall of text batman"

Takavor23,
Reactions: c3p_null

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Worth the read though, and normally I'd never read a wall of text like that.

Couldn't agree more! Nice post, Puff. Thanks for the review and comparison. Please give us an update after you have a little more time with her.

I keep my water a little lower for vape & oils, but it is fun to dial in your own levels - especially with the incredible lattice.

flotntoke,
Reactions: Puffers

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Just put in another order with Lev for my son. He was really impressed with Lev's work and wanted a bub just like my FC bub. He commented that it was the smoothest hit he had ever had. :tup:

He's also a big fan of the lattice. Lev, it's amazing that you can do such precise work by hand.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I have an objection! I'm enjoying my freshly washed Leviathan Kraken Omega for the first time in months and I'm just too relaxed to chose a color right now. :mmmm: BTW: I want one, send pix!

Fully Melted,
Reactions: Takavor23

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I have a complaint! Gravity sucks! I dropped my 18mm M&M marbled ice pinch bowl. Turns out marble floor wins against a marbled boro bowl every time? :( I know you have the 14mm flower bowl as a package with a downstem.... Do you have the 18mm marbled "flower" pinched bowls alone?

Lev, any ETA on the color double showerhead bubs? One would go great on display with it's MILF mother of mine, the amazing Kraken Omega V1.0. (the one with the older design showerheads....The CL special! lol ;-) )

Fully Melted,

ODS

i picked up my bubbler this weekend and it is a very impressive looking piece! thick glass, sturdy construction and very nice looking. i like the fact the glass is thick feels good in your hand.
stacks bubbles like crazy and gives a smooth hit. what more could an old combuster want?

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I have a complaint! Gravity sucks! I dropped my 18mm M&M marbled ice pinch bowl. Turns out marble floor wins against a marbled boro bowl every time? :( I know you have the 14mm flower bowl as a package with a downstem.... Do you have the 18mm marbled "flower" pinched bowls alone?

Lev, any ETA on the color double showerhead bubs? One would go great on display with it's MILF mother of mine, the amazing Kraken Omega V1.0. (the one with the older design showerheads....The CL special! lol ;-) )

Just come by and I'll give you another bowl, no biggy. I will post up the Double bubblers on the 20th of this month.

Lastly on all overseas shipping we are delayed an extra week. US deliveries because of the "season" might be a little slow. But no major delays.

Takavor23,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey guys guess I lied. Me and My M&M associates agree to post them up earlier. Enjoy guys. Price is 180.00 plus 25 shipping. The Piece is 7mm as always and its height is about 12" Let us know if you want the optional 45 degree turn. Also please note which color you want. This is the US only link.
Before I forget NOBODY else has these yet. This is a FC pre-release.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=T33DLMQGKJND2
MM-218_zps60b56472.jpg
MM-217_zps2b17b167.jpg
MM-216_zpsc8890a25.jpg

MM-215_zps33da097a.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Again I have no glass but hang here cause your stuff is so beautiful it makes me understand why a lot of the peeps around here love glass. They truly are works of art. That pink and blue one are really nice. What is the second to last one black?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Takavor23

SD_haze

Hey guys guess I lied. Me and My M&M associates agree to post them up earlier. Enjoy guys. Price is 180.00 plus 25 shipping. The Piece is 7mm as always and its height is about 12" Let us know if you want the optional 45 degree turn. Also please note which color you want. This is the US only link.
Before I forget NOBODY else has these yet. This is a FC pre-release.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=T33DLMQGKJND2
Any chance of getting a picture of one of them from the side? Hard to see how much clearance there really is between the joint and the mouthpiece tube.

Armerad

Dabbin'
Deciding between one of Lev's pieces or a Swagger Circ Hydratube for vapor use. I mainly use a Solo atm which would be sleek with the HT, but I may switch to a different vape later on where the HT's design makes it useless. Any thoughts?

Armerad,
Top Bottom