Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

quader

Where are you located? :)

Smaller one looks great too! Thanks for the vid.

quader,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Varies Depending on Order Date there have been shipments from the first and I am still shipping today. Quadar I think yours went out Tuesday I'll ask the crew. We are in Burbank CA

Takavor23,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
That sucks. I mean its probably good for some people but I'm not concerned about packages in my neighborhood. Looks like I'll be going to ups to get it. :-/

MacNcheesePLZ,

The Mighty Monarch

That sucks. I mean its probably good for some people but I'm not concerned about packages in my neighborhood. Looks like I'll be going to ups to get it. :-/
Usually they'll leave it at the door if you leave a note with your name, signature, and the tracking number. I guess you don't have the 3rd, but UPS isn't much for technicalities. It's at least worth a try IMO.

The Mighty Monarch,

tharealmclovin

I know I sent something to Cali Tuesday and its there today. So lets hope its the same the other way around. I used USPS though

tharealmclovin,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Oh man! I didn't make you all drool for your new bubblers did I? Shame... I'm so sorry guys/gals! I wouldn't ever want you anxiously waiting by the door, waiting for your little slice of Bubble Heaven. I'll try to stay on the down low today. ;)

Welcome aboard hemprope! Awesome introductory post. Thanks for the video... been wanting to see this!

BigDaddyVapor,

Lou

if you have a tracking # you can have them hold it at the nearest UPS center. Won't have mine till at least the end of next week :(

Lou,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Somebody HAD to get theirs. Probably too stoned to post. I was debating doing a full review, but decided I'm going to. Of course, there will be bias. Of course I want Lev's to be "The One" people salivate over. Honestly, I think for the fact its a hand-woven lattice puts it over the top. Cuts and drill holes, can not compete craftsmanship-wise and keep the price in the ballpark. I like the others and would like to have them. But, if I could only have one?

Well... not a tough choice.

I'll post up a full one, when I can get time uninterrupted. I'm logged on all day, doing everything but sitting in front of my computer. sigh...

BigDaddyVapor,

NewVape

What a guy!
Well today I made a drive up to the Burbank area to meet none other then Lev of Leviathan, and he had something for me. An FC Bubbler of my very own!

P1010342.jpg

Hmm. That looks a little different though. The base. It's not quite the same as the other two. And the joint, that's different too.

P1010349.jpg

P1010352.jpg

Could it be the Legendary (and one of a kind) Other Prototype Bubbler? Why yes I think it is! Lev surprised me with that. And I must say I love it. Only one word for it right now Quality. Here's more photos for some size comparisons.

P1010346.jpg

P1010362.jpg

And some videos for your viewing pleasure.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't know their vapor output. If they're anything like the MFLB, then I haven't had a chance to really sit down and give it a fair shot. I didn't know what the Hell I was doing with the bubbler (in my car, in a parking lot, first load ever).

It was very disappointing and I was hoping the heavy hitter HI would rectify the problem.

However, I think I just need to screw with it. At one point, during one draw I started to get a rhythm down that was working well.

I just wouldn't bet my life on it right now. Plus, I've got other vapes that can handle it and are much more suited for it.

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom