Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
20121003_154542.jpg

What the Hell is peaking out from that packing!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
So, who here has been checking this thread all day?

I know I have. Dumb bastard better show up with some pics soon!

EDIT II: Wow... you all ARE patient. I'd be sending nasty PMs, by now. Oh yeah... screw you, to you know who you are. :tup:

Anyway... without further ado, I give you the Leviathan/m&m tech BigDaddyVapor oops... scratch that...

I give you, The Leviathan/m&m tech Special Edition LIMITED RUN FC Bubbler!!!

20121003_182056.jpg

The new m&m tech logo, designed by Lev!
20121003_182215.jpg

I tried to catch it, best I could. But when you look thru the bubbler, to the other side... the m&m tech logo, frames the FC. Yes, it is intentional. Nice little flair, from Lev. You can tell, he put a lot into this. He was so excited to hand it over to me today, very easy to tell. Plus, he got to meet my mom. Wait a second... maybe that's what he was so excited about... LEV!!!!
20121003_182141.jpg

20121003_182122.jpg

Oops... sorry about the fingerprints. lol!
20121003_182333.jpg

The dabber/herb dish
20121003_182324.jpg

20121003_182311.jpg

No flash. Trying to get a better picture of the perc.
20121003_182245.jpg

20121003_182542.jpg

20121003_182549.jpg

20121003_182535.jpg

THICK base
20121003_182523.jpg

20121003_182451.jpg

20121003_182436.jpg

20121003_182615.jpg

20121003_182602.jpg

P.S. HUGE NEWS! I am heading over to my bud (tender)'s house tonight. I bring the toys, he provides the herb... and I always go home with some. :D

I will be doing my NEXT feature video, on not JUST the FC Bubbler, but also a FULL FRONTAL err FULL BODY video of The Leviathan BVD Megatube: Destroyer of Sober! Bringer of STONED! party mode!

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
I'm drooling :-) seriously can not wait for that to arrive on my doorstep. So glad Lev stuck to his guns and it says FC. Very cool that we've got to the point where we have 2 bubblers just for this community. Much love to all on this fantastic night.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Lol I hate you guys sometimes lol. Nice pics BDV and yeah the FC logo was not ever in question. Secondly where is my tax refund? Where is it? I am getting impatient. Lol BDV i hope you enjoy and thanks for the harassment lol just kidding. Lastly for everyone the answer to life and all of its questions is 42.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
OK guys... I am off to medicate ;)

(hey, I gotta be bad, sometimes)

Hopefully with new movies. Both Leviathans going with me. Going to be some BIG smiles tonight.

BigDaddyVapor,

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
OK guys... I am off to medicate ;)

(hey, I gotta be bad, sometimes)

Hopefully with new movies. Both Leviathans going with me. Going to be some BIG smiles tonight.
SHOOT VIDEO!!!!
And it rips like a charm doesn't it?
I like to just take dry rips off of it sometimes.

KushKlowdz420,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, @#$% me. Was walking out the door and called my buddy. His boss had told them to drive all the way to Alta Dena (that's like a 1 1/2 - 2 hr drive for us) to help unload product, then called them when they were literally down the street from the place and told them to forget it, his g/f had done it.

Their boss is a total @#$%ing tool. So, he had just got back and is calling it a night. S'ok... we'll kick it, next week and I'll still get a video up tonight, it will just be a Bubbler though.

Yeah, it rips real nice. Playing with the water levels still. Trying to figure out how low I can get it before it starts misfiring. Which is actually harder than it sounds.

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Well, @#$% me. Was walking out the door and called my buddy. His boss had told them to drive all the way to Alta Dena (that's like a 1 1/2 - 2 hr drive for us) to help unload product, then called them when they were literally down the street from the place and told them to forget it, his g/f had done it.

Their boss is a total @#$%ing tool. So, he had just got back and is calling it a night. S'ok... we'll kick it, next week and I'll still get a video up tonight, it will just be a Bubbler though.

Yeah, it rips real nice. Playing with the water levels still. Trying to figure out how low I can get it before it starts misfiring. Which is actually harder than it sounds.

Just be careful with putting too much water in it.
You can still eat some water.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Just be careful with putting too much water in it.
You can still eat some water.

Holy @#$% balls! You're telling me! I found out the hard way. Hey... its a Leviathan... I tried to clear it like it was a big ass 22" tube and about coughed up a lung.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
LOL! Fancy meeting you here, Frederick! Your ears must be burning.

If you're interested in the bubbler, I suggest you keep checking this thread. I just finished like 4 videos. (4 different water levels). I shot the 1st from m&m tech logo side and the rest will be from the FC side.

I'm getting ready to shoot the final one, with the water level, I think I like best (though I may do a closeup up high level, just for the bubbles). Its odd. Its not what I expected. And please!!! DO NOT TAKE THAT OUT OF CONTEXT (just emphasis). My relationship with Lev is funny. I believe we're both thinking the same thing when we're around each other ("I'm glad I have this friend in my life")... at least once. I know Lev appreciates the support I gave him. Don't need details (as Lev would tell me). Haha... 45 y/o learning lessons from Mr Just Out of Diapers). Lessons come from all over. Recognize them.

What I appreciate from Lev, besides DUH! The obvious. Lev has shown me more genorosity than anyone, outside my immediate family. And moreso, than most of them. But, Lev has introduced me to 2 more percs (there's quite a few), I don't know shit about.

So, you're the beneficeriries. I'm going to be posting a LOT, including a compilation close-up, slow-mo and everything. Though, I suck at editing. We'll see how long that takes.

Check back in no more than 1/2 hour.

Thanks, Frederick for asking. ;)

P.S. You all like the new logo pics!?

EDIT: ALL VIDEOS UPLOADING

EDIT II: ALMOST THERE!

EDIT III: High Water Level/FC Side

EDIT IV: High Water Level/Close-Up

EDIT V: Low Water/FC Side

EDIT VI: Low Water Level/Reverse Angle Lighted

EDIT VII: I know its late, so I'm not expecting responses. However, I'm pretty sure someone will. But let me know if I'm doing this right. I know if I add more water, I will get those pretty stacking bubbles. But, I'll also swallow a mouthful of water and add a shit-ton of drag to the piece. So far, I can't really make up my mind. I think low water, is actually suz-zero drag. I swear it sucked my lips to the mouthpiece. I need SOME drag. I use it for feedback and that's just how a damn water piece should feel... some subtanstive form to it. So, I'm liking this piece, whether its working right now not, or if I'm doing it right. It looks better than the PHX pieces I was looking at earlier.

Getting read to post maybe a couple more. But I did film ONE more, with more of a mid.

EDIT VII: This is what I'm calling a "mid water level". I'm basing all these levels on not so much from what I've seen, but what people I respect seem to say and most say, with a lattice/honeycomb, you really don't want to do much more than say 1/8". Its crowned, so I'm probably close a little under that at the zenith. No clue, but I like it...

Mid seems like a reasonable level. You still get nice bubble pr0n, but no wet lips!

I prefer the old logo, but the new one is really nice too. Props for the implimentation of the FC logo.

Can anyone comment - will a Arizer Solo fit the joint without causing stress on the glass? It's not the weight I'm concerned about, it's the clearance between the can and the GONG. Much appreciated.

I'd like to see a dab through one of these. I wonder if the natural perc/disc will cause too much diffusion...

edit: BDV, has SSFG been bumped from it's place as your daily driver?

kingofnull,
Top Bottom