Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Mid seems like a reasonable level. You still get nice bubble pr0n, but no wet lips!

I prefer the old logo, but the new one is really nice too. Props for the implimentation of the FC logo.

Can anyone comment - will a Arizer Solo fit the joint without causing stress on the glass? It's not the weight I'm concerned about, it's the clearance between the can and the GONG. Much appreciated.

I'd like to see a dab through one of these. I wonder if the natural perc/disc will cause too much diffusion...

edit: BDV, has SSFG been bumped from it's place as your daily driver?

I'll play around with the water levels some more, I'm sure. But I think I like it about here.

Also, according to Lev, the proper terminology for our disc/honeycomb/whatever... is "hand-woven lattice perc" (which sounds way cooler). It makes a difference. Lev, my man... you have impressed Allison Verling, wife of Ray Verling... of SSFG fame. Fine praise indeed, my friend. She was greatly interested in the perc and marveled at its beauty. She wanted to know if it was hand-made or not and was impressed when I told her. Congratulations my friend.

P.S. The avatar's temporary. :D

Oops! Uhm... yeah, its my new daily driver. Hands down... no question.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: kingofnull
Cool. I'm looking forward to getting mine. The FC framed through the M&M logo cinched it for me. Is the FC sandblasted? I can't tell, it sort of looks glossy in your photos.

kingofnull,

Lou

is the mouthpiece more elongated than the one Kush posted or are my eyes deceiving me?

I agree with you king, the logo grows on you, but I think it really just needs to be seen in person.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The logo is sweet in person. I think it looks a lot more polished now.

Yes, there are slight variations between Kush's and the rest. He got the first one, in person pickup. They made a couple style changes.

The run will look like mine. Kush has a one of a kind, I believe!

EDIT: New pics!
20121004_162012.jpg

20121004_161911.jpg

20121004_161944.jpg

Lou

very nice stacking! Can you comfortably hold the piece while hitting it, or does it need to be sitting on a table ?

Lou,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I thought it was going to be a lot bigger, from Kush's pics... but its actually a very nice fit. Can be held in several different positions, comfortably when using and doesn't need to be sitting flat, for nice stacking.

I've been holding it around the bottom, the downtube, the can with my index finger under the stemless, or with the downtube under your thumb or just wrapped around the middle of the can (no fun though... can't watch). All my complaints about my Saxo... are answered (plus 10x more) with this bubbler.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Damn dude... still running that high level?

So to give more info on how I hold it... I did a session here a while ago, paid attention (I don't usually, that much) to how I was holding it and I found I like to balance it in the palm of my hand with my fingers wrapped up around it. While it is THICK with good heft, its still easy to hold and very well balanced. I'm more impressed with it, each time I use it. It is VERY forgiving for holding it and getting proper perc. You'll be holding it vertical with no problem at all.

I finally figured out (I'm slow, I know)... how to control the bubble stack level. All those people that bag on PHX and the honeycombs, are in for some eye-opening @#$%. You can pull the with just a reducer in there, I was pulling the stack to any height I wanted and holding it there.

PS. Kush, I don't know if you've noticed... but I think your bubbler is a one off (one of a kind). Though, you might ask Lev.

BigDaddyVapor,

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Damn dude... still running that high level?

So to give more info on how I hold it... I did a session here a while ago, paid attention (I don't usually, that much) to how I was holding it and I found I like to balance it in the palm of my hand with my fingers wrapped up around it. While it is THICK with good heft, its still easy to hold and very well balanced. I'm more impressed with it, each time I use it. It is VERY forgiving for holding it and getting proper perc. You'll be holding it vertical with no problem at all.

I finally figured out (I'm slow, I know)... how to control the bubble stack level. All those people that bag on PHX and the honeycombs, are in for some eye-opening @#$%. You can pull the with just a reducer in there, I was pulling the stack to any height I wanted and holding it there.

PS. Kush, I don't know if you've noticed... but I think your bubbler is a one off (one of a kind). Though, you might ask Lev.

What can i say? i like a high water level in it.
And you're absolutely right.
Mine was rushed and the M&M tech logo is different, the The M&M Tech stamp is on the bottom back of the piece and there is no FC marking.
I actually like it that way, though.

KushKlowdz420,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Kush's is one of a kind. I Actually have another one that is an odd ball bubbler that variates from this one. Wondering if I should ship it out of keep it for myself.

Takavor23,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Leviathan/M&M Tech Shower Head Bubbler 130.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING US/INT

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7C2M32ULDWYD8

Leviathan/M&M Tech "FC" Bubbler 160.00 + SHIP (US ONLY - NON CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=M4MQBQXQAN4JN

Leviathan/M&M Tech "FC" Bubbler 160.00 + SHIP (US ONLY - CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NGA3AE65AE7S4

If the guys at UPS wont get back to me by tmrw I will be useing another system for international shipping. Please bare with em for the FC int link.

Takavor23,
Reactions: Tweak

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
What can i say? i like a high water level in it.
And you're absolutely right.
Mine was rushed and the M&M tech logo is different, the The M&M Tech stamp is on the bottom back of the piece and there is no FC marking.
I actually like it that way, though.

Don't think of it as rushed. Good attitude on liking it, though. I was thinking about it, when I noticed the difference between ours. I love stuff like that. It will always and without dispute be the 1st (or 2nd, I guess... thanks, Lev) FC Bubbler off the line. Plus, I see a couple things on that one that were design elements from early, early talks (the downtube, for one) I think its a beautiful piece.

I'm wondering why I didn't see this other one, yesterday? :suspicious:

Lev holding out on a brother, from another mother. For shame, Lev!

Kush's is one of a kind. I Actually have another one that is an odd ball bubbler that variates from this one. Wondering if I should ship it out of keep it for myself.

Dude, smoke several bowls out of it and REMOVE ALL the temptation to ship it out. WTF? No, I won't ever forgive you, if that piece isn't ALWAYS in your personal inventory. That damn thing should be up on your mantle as a trophy of all the shit you walked thru. Be proud of it.

And now...

FUN WITH BUBBLES!!!

(blow it up HD, no widescreen though. Sacrificed to get closer and get the whole can.

Edit: Some more/clearer pics of the perc, so you can see the detail of that it is indeed, hand-woven. If you see major errors, its probably a smudge on the glass or the camera didn't macro that well on the spot.

From the bottom (some distortion from smudges and glass effect)
20121005_041224.jpg

From the side w/ flash
20121005_041102.jpg

From the side w/o flash
20121005_041012.jpg

quader

What date were they actually shipped? I need to make sure I am home for UPS.

Thanks!

quader,
Top Bottom