JoDa Glassworks

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
#CoojoGlass knocked it out of the park! I'm so glad you're friends with him Joda. I can't wait to use this beautiful piece of art, & I'm honored to hook him up with his first few vapes!​

HtBTtoE.jpg

:drool::love::rockon::bowdown::leaf::peace:

Thanks Coojo and @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
@Cannabis Connoisseur heres a lil sneaky peek. The pic is a lil blurry but I assure you the image is on point! This was expensive but the work comes from an amazing glassblower and I'm excited to use some of his millie.
beRsvtR.jpg

Speaking of Millie. This is Millie, the newest addition to the JoDa family. I got her on my birthday last Tuesday.
G3d0dW8.jpg

She outgrew all her brothers and sisters (10 of them) by week 6 and wasn't letting them get to their mommas milk. Purebred German rot mom and dad are both 150+ lb dogs. Dads actually closer to 190! Hoping she'll be a biggin! Lol I know she's not glass or vape related I just really love to show her off!!! I love this dog.

@Cannabis Connoisseur heres a lil sneaky peek. The pic is a lil blurry but I assure you the image is on point! This was expensive but the work comes from an amazing glassblower and I'm excited to use some of his millie.
beRsvtR.jpg

Speaking of Millie. This is Millie, the newest addition to the JoDa family. I got her on my birthday last Tuesday.
G3d0dW8.jpg

She outgrew all her brothers and sisters (10 of them) by week 6 and wasn't letting them get to their mommas milk. Purebred German rot mom and dad are both 150+ lb dogs. Dads actually closer to 190! Hoping she'll be a biggin! Lol I know she's not glass or vape related I just really love to show her off!!! I love this dog.
You are the Fucking man!!! Beautiful Birthday Present Also!!!
I cannot express my Awe Factor at
this moment. I thought for a moment I was too stoned! That's just unbelievable!!

Top Bottom