JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Fresh piece

CwCbZyr.jpg

redrum

Hehe I am absolutly amazed by your stuff ive also added your page on facebook and gave you a 5 star review haha I am gonna keep a close eye on your work and hopfully I'll be able to do a purchase soon, I live in Holland, howmuch do you think shipping cost would be on a small/medium size dab rig?

ps I'm really looking into glass blowing myself, and Just by watching this thread from 2014 to now I must say you are already a inspiration to me, dude got skillzzz!! haha

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
@redrum i can't even guess when it comes to international shipping as it varies so much from country to country. Not usually over 30$ though. And thank you for your kind words. I am beyond happy to hear that I may have been some form of inspiration for someone looking to get into this art form. Cause that's what it's all about.

So, after a terrible flu tore through my house the last week and forced me to my bed for 4 days straight I got a chance to get back on the torch last night. Was feeling a bit rusty so I decided to push myself a bit. Here's what I came up with.

49FweX2.jpg

Crushed opal, purple lollipop, horns, opals, milli encasements, a lil bit of everything. This is available and for sale.

ckingflava

@redrum i can't even guess when it comes to international shipping as it varies so much from country to country. Not usually over 30$ though. And thank you for your kind words. I am beyond happy to hear that I may have been some form of inspiration for someone looking to get into this art form. Cause that's what it's all about.

So, after a terrible flu tore through my house the last week and forced me to my bed for 4 days straight I got a chance to get back on the torch last night. Was feeling a bit rusty so I decided to push myself a bit. Here's what I came up with.

49FweX2.jpg

Crushed opal, purple lollipop, horns, opals, milli encasements, a lil bit of everything. This is available and for sale.

Damn man...love this piece also..perfect size..really digging it....if you'd rather work something out on this than make me my custom let me know..if not all good..

Last edited:
Top Bottom