JoDa Glassworks

subway13029

Awesome!! Something wrong with outer message chain or something..I got message from you about that blue rig like way after you sent it and I knew it was gone so I didn't even bother I'm just gonna have to commission a custom to get one be cuz they go so fast,especially these..

NickDlow

Log Hog
Fresh piece from last night. Whatcha think?

RmEc1JI.jpg

Shit is dope homie

little maggie

I emailed with a request here in the inbox section. It's been a while since I bought a Joda glass so I forgot the best way to contact him. I need to avoid buying beautiful bowls though. The last bubbler has been on my bookshelf for months. It's too nice to use. I just look at it and admire it's beauty.

u bwade wunner

Just popping in to share my experience and dealings with Joda And also to ask @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd if my order will be completed anytime soon.i tried pm but I'm not getting an answer.

My order goes way back to July of 2015

I paid 125$ US to have a steamroller made by Joda glass after seeing a beautiful piece on this thread on June 27 2015.i really didn't have a use for it.it was ordered to add to my collection of all things FC and the design really caught my attention.

So I paid my 125$ on June 27 2015 and I left it at that and heard no more....and finally deciding to throw caution in the wind a little bemused waiting I contacted Joda in February 2016 to see where my glass was at. Joda stated he had sent it in November 2015 some 4 and a bit months after funds were transferred to him.I never knew about the shipment because I wasn t told it was shipped and there was no track available for the item..so it was considered lost stolen or otherwise.bummer.

Joda reached out to me and promised to make good for me ,an admirable thing to do.athis time though, instead of the steamroller we both decided he should make A functional piece I would use ,a custom 18mm gong SSV wand and matching mouthpiece to make up for my misfortune,which I thought was a good thing to do.

I Pmed Joda last week re the current status of the order and so far no reply.he was in fact on here today.

The transaction is coming up to a year now and I just want to get this all sorted asap as its getting messy.

a year is a long time after all to wait with GAS for sure.right now I'm not sure how I feel about my order anymore.

Last edited:
u bwade wunner,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Justpassedu

Just popping in to share my experience and dealings with Joda And also to ask @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd if my order will be completed anytime soon.i tried pm but I'm not getting an answer.

My order goes way back to July of 2015

I paid 125$ US to have a steamroller made by Joda glass after seeing a beautiful piece on this thread on June 27 2015.i really didn't have a use for it.it was ordered to add to my collection of all things FC and the design really caught my attention.

So I paid my $ in July and I left it at that and heard no more....and finally deciding to throw caution in the wind a little bemused waiting I contacted Joda in late January 2016 to see where my glass was at. Joda stated he had sent it in November 2015 some 4 and a bit months after funds were transferred to him.I never knew about the shipment because I wasn t told it was shipped and there was no track available for the item..so it was considered lost stolen or otherwise.bummer.

Joda reached out to me and promised to make good for me ,an admirable thing to do,but instead of the steamroller we both decided he should make A functional piece I would use ,a custom 18mm gong SSV wand and matching mouthpiece to make up for my misfortune,which I thought was a good thing to do.

I Pmed Joda last week re the current status of the order and so far no reply.he was in fact on here today.

The transaction is coming up to a year now and I just want to get this all sorted asap as its getting messy.

a year is a long time after all to wait with GAS for sure.right now I'm not sure how I feel about my order anymore.
I would not be worried , he is a stand up guy with good business practices. He has done allot for us on the forums and I highly doubt this mishap was his fault , things happen with shipping and sometimes people get busy and caught up to answer emails or messages and even sometimes they slip through the cracks. I am confident he will take care of you when he is ready and also feel you waited a bit long to try and resolve this problem. Paid in July and waited until Jan. If i didn't receive something i would never wait so long , airing this out on the forum is not place , a private message or two i am sure would have sufficed .

u bwade wunner

Well it's just my experience and not designed to be critical..I left it a while yess but it's art and I just go with the flow at the best of times,so there was no rush on the order initially and as for Comms we filled up 3 pages of PMs

yep, well,all good.....I hope this gets put to bed soon.i have to go now trim my verge.

u bwade wunner,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom