Discontinued Inhalater XP

2clicker

Observer
had my XP since March and its flawless. the thing is a work horse. produces substantial clouds on setting 2 and increases the warmer it goes. there are a couple of things to take into consideration regarding cloud production though. first and most important is the quality of the material being vaped. it wont produce crazy clouds if there arent many trichs on the material. also important is how much you pack it. pack it at least half full for big clouds.

my XP can chalk a tube with no effort at all.

You know what? When my 004 broke and I was waiting for my replacement I got desperate and bought a DaVinci. What a waste of money. Sure, the build quality is superb but what's the point if it's a pain in the butt to use?

So I got my replacement XP a few weeks ago and also purchased a 2nd one for backup. The 004 was a beast and so is the new XP. Now I don't know if it's going to break in the future but I do know Pharmacor stands behind their product. I treat mine like it's made of glass. I had a Pax too but sold it on ebay cause it was too high maintenance also.

Let's face it, many of us are not using it for medicinal purposes. I don't stick mine in my pocket or really travel with it too much but I can tell you this: next to my SSV this thing produces almost as much vapor. We've always been told patience is a virtue and I think that applies here as well. It's not like you can go to your local pharmacy and exchange it so just the fact that Pharmacor has backed their product is something that IMO makes them worthy of a 2nd and even 3rd chance.

I certainly understand the frustration of users out there and believe me, I'm still afraid mine will break and then when I finally go to use the 2nd XP that won't work either, but hey, I could be worrying that I'm going to get hit by a bus the next time I cross the street. Bottom line is the XP is still the best "portable" vape around. It vapes your stash without needing to stir. If you've got good quality product you can get 2 to 3 sessions out of a capsule, and it vapes your product uniformly.

As far as the picture of the ugly USB port all I can say is this. A couple years ago I bought a top of the line ASUS laptop. Wouldn't charge after 1 day. I returned it and picked up a replacement. When I got it home, and it was in a factory sealed box, I took it out and it looked like whoever built it ate fried chicken and then wiped their hands all over it. Well I freaked and returned that one as well. Anyway after going through every ASUS laptop like mine at Best Buy, they all had the same quality control problem. Sooooo my point is don't give up on Pharmacor. Yes 250 is a lot of money but if you give them the chance to make it right, they will. Lord knows we're getting much better customer service from Pharmacor then we would from a huge company (ahem..ASUS).

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello Everyone.

This is Greg. Frederick is taking over some of public relations so post may sometimes overlap.

Here is Pharmacors position on the actual problems: We give everyday our best in making this techonolgy for you. Everyone should receive a perfect unit, units we ship are as perfect as we can make them at the particular moment.

Evolution is necessary, perfection is a work in progress. Our pledge is to support everyone until they are completely satisfied may it require many replacements.

We have a 3rd iteration of XP electronics and a new batch of plastics to be received first week of august. Electronics include fixes for all reported problems and plastics have all ajustments for better appearance.

For support, inquiries and questions, you may contact us via these links
438 397 1620
admin@inhalater.com
frederick.habr@inhalater.com

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Hello Everyone.

This is Greg. Frederick is taking over some of public relations so post may sometimes overlap.

We have a 3rd iteration of XP electronics and a new batch of plastics to be received first week of august. Electronics include fixes for all reported problems and plastics have all ajustments for better appearance.

For support, inquiries and questions, you may contact us via these links
438 397 1620
admin@inhalater.com
frederick.habr@inhalater.com

Hi greg, so the inhalater xp from vaporlot.com (europe) that i'm waiting in this day (hopefully tomorrow is the day) is not the newest model with the 3rd plastic\electronic generation...
At least is the shorter model with 2 holes?
Thanks in advance for the reply!

Wolf46,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hi everyone!

My name is Frederick, and I'll be your support for any questions related to Inhalater.

First let me thank you all for being part of the Inhalater community.
Your presence and questions have shown us that the Inhalater has its place within the vaporization
cannabis culture. Thank you for this.

Furthermore, your comments being negative or positive are helping us in every aspect of the device itself, and we take these forums threads on fc.com seriously.
Without your feedback we wouldn't be working as hard as we are in all facets of the Inhalater , from our r&d all the way to our customer service approach, all the feedback and questions you've posted has helped us in every possible way.

I understand in the last several months, there has been a lack of communication in our part.

This is due to a massive transition period that we have gone through.
We have moved to a new office and laboratory , we have hired more staff and we've experienced a back order period due to our production time being slower than we anticipated because of unforeseen circumstances.

All of these challenges have taken lots of energy from all of us here at Inhalater.
Please rest assured that we are dedicated to helping each and one of you.
We are currently building serious methods to help improve the handling of any type of issues related to the devices and also to help our customer support and communication with every single one of you who are in need of immediate assistance.

Our philosophy is that your satisfaction is our priority, 100% customer satisfaction, it's a challenge that we believe we will achieve.

We are constantly learning everyday and we want you to be aware that help is always here.

For the ones who are waiting to have their units replaced, please rest assured it will be done as soon as our new line is assembled , fully tested and functional.

For those who are awaiting your free capsules please rest assured that you will receive them.

We will fulfil everything that has been said.

We are a fairly new company and we want to continue building and improving are customer relations and our technology.

Every trimester, through this forum, we will be releasing a news letter to put you up to date with our status, ideas , new developments of units and accessories.

I want to thank you for your time, patience and of course your SUPPORT to the Inhalater, again without you, we wouldn't be able to continue with our journey!

Thank you so much.

For any inquiries you contact me at frederick.habr@inhalater.com

-Fred

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
FYI kloud9, I have never ever combusted in my INH 04 and I don't know anybody that has although I am sure some may have or think they have. I learned very early on what I thought was combusting wasn't but that had nothing to do with this vape it is just a point that was made to me when I inquired. You have to have a red hot ball and smoke to combust not just bad taste. That is my very simple explanation.

My XP is now broken by the charging port partially charging at times. I notice there are a lot of people with issues on this and I am one of the beta owners. I received mine in the middle of March so that is about 4 months of usage. I used it nearly everyday numerous times. In fact, the battery is probably a lot worse now.

The funny thing is I don't really mind. I owned the Cera for EO and I paid $50 more. I sent it back 3 times already and I barely use it since it is so unreliable. If you guys are talking about quality, the Cera is probably the vape with the most solid materials. I can easily say I used the XP 50 times more than the Cera because of my easily accessible flower connect. This is the first time my XP is broken by the way.

The design might not be a looker, but it is made out of carbon fibre dammit. I barely feel this in my pocket loaded with a bowl because it's so light. The Cera made my pants drop because of the weight. From my experience in vapes, $250 is one hell of a deal compared to some other products in the market!

Sonics420

There is no doubt about it its the best portable out there but it doesnt change the fact they keep breaking down rendering it useless.

TV had my cera fixed and shipped back to me in less than a week. I got answers quick through customer service and they offered prepaid shipping every time I had a problem. Cant say the same here...in the end the Cera is more reliable because of the service they offer.

Tweek

There is no doubt about it its the best portable out there but it doesnt change the fact they keep breaking down rendering it useless.

TV had my cera fixed and shipped back to me in less than a week. I got answers quick through customer service and they offered prepaid shipping every time I had a problem. Cant say the same here...in the end the Cera is more reliable because of the service they offer.

No company is perfect. I had to wait two months for my Cera due to various issues. It happened to me twice. My unit spent more time in the mail than in my hands. Add in the issues with launch...and you get my point. It's not just exclusive to one company. This sort of thing happens quite often.

Now whether it should or not...is a debate for another thread, I suppose. Hope it works out for y'all.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I already told it before in this thread but I tell it again: I get my Xp more than one month ago and it work everyday very nice, I get big clouds with a medium quality weed but I use it only through water!

Thanks Inhalater, (and i think that usb port is not a big issue...)

PPN,

n1tr8

Today I get my xp :tup:
My first impressions have been good, everything works right.
Could anyone tell me if you can use bho?

n1tr8,

Kloud9

Just an update on my situation:

Inhalater has contacted me and is going to help me resolve my issues. I believe their customer support is phenomenal and that they will do whatever is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction. I also do believe that they really do care about making a great product an making it the best. I would like to thank them for quickly addressing and responding to my issues and providing their contact information. The company is great, but the product just needs some work and fine tuning before it is put on the market.

Also alot of people are saying their XPs are beasts and you get clouds on minimum settings, etc lol all ican say is we obviously do not have the same products. These are the reviews that made me purchase an XP, but the product I received is not performing like that. Also my vaping material is high quality so for me that is not the issue. And I'm not trying to hate or bring a bad name to inh but I am trying to be realistic and let you know what is actually happening. When my XP performs as it should, i will come back on here and write rave reviews and tell everyone how dope it is. But my XP came from the most recent batch, and alot people from that recent batch are all complaining about similar things that I too am experiencing . So whatever you may have received months ago is not the same product that we are receiving now. I agree with Sonic, the product is the best portable out but it doesn't change the fact that it stops working, rendering it useless.

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
Thought you guys might be interested in my video review of the Inhalater.

The pros: lightweight, simple to use, powerful, barely any draw resistance, less cleaning than the Pax, pocket sized, some clever features.

The cons: flavour not so great, on par with an iolite. Looks cheaper than it is.

2clicker

Observer
hey Fred, are you guys still planning on reducing the cost of the capsules? i remember some talk earlier this year about the price of those coming down... still gonna happen?

HSIHP

I've wanted an XP for some time now and have been waiting for all of the bugs to be worked out. I was even going to spend my money on the Ascent but once the reviews came out it was clear that the XP is truly what I'm looking for in a portable. Stealthy, powerful with a wide temp range, easy to refill, good battery life and more charging options (micro usb)

Unfortunately I am not the person to buy things that have a faulty record. Buying something that I will potentially have to mail back to the company just does not make sense to me, especially when it costs this much. I made the mistake of buying the Pax to fast and found that it doesn't fill my portable niche as well as I want it to, so at this point I am ok with waiting for them to get it right. The XP WILL take it's place as soon they come out with a generation that will never have to be sent back but until that time I guess we'll just have to wait.

trillarab

I totally missed all these posts! I wasn't getting any alerts but I'm happy to see a video review of the XP coming out my replacement was shipped on Saturday and for some reason it is still in NYC I hope I get it by tomorrow so I don't have to wait a weekend

trillarab,
Reactions: ru_frothi

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
This thing is awesome, i'm so medicated right now:freak: , i recently (5 minute ago practically) finished my first session with the inhalater xp that i received today with the courier.

I have the last batch of component model i guess, is the shorter version, 2 holes,perfect aesthetic (even the micro usb port is better than the one that is mounted on my galaxy s3 lol) e with so many usefull accessories, even with 4 isopropyl alcohol swab for the cleaning in combo with the paper stick, very well:clap:

The warm up time is ridicoulosly short, 15 sec for the 3rd level and practically no time for go up each time a the next level, 4 then 5 and finish with 6, at that point I was so much medicated that I turn off the inh.
The herb is uniformly light brown colour and in a little while i'll kill the caps with another session at 7 and 8:smug:

The taste is better in the solo but only for the first hit, after becomes equal, in addition, the inh xp is still new, it made only 2 burn session of 8 min with the empty caps inside, i think will improve the taste after a while of daily use!

The extraction is better than the solo, with the same quantity of herb that i usually use for a session with the solo (3\4 caps a little pressed up), the Inh xp give to me much more thick hit (both number and thickness) than the solo, the herb is not yet exausted and still remain the levels 7-8 to try with the same caps, so unlimited hit if i had to say something about it:D

There is virtually no resistance in the draw what so ever, i had to put a finger in one of the 2 holes because i'm used to the resistance of my solo, this thing is extraordinary, is like a vape joint with all the pro of both and almost no difect.

This portable vaporizer will split my head in 2 half on my imminent trip to barcelona:rockon:

Again, sorry for possibly language errors.

wallpaper

Just ordered one from PV. Fingers crossed that all the issues have been worked out with this 3rd revision. I chose this over the Ascent due to micro usb charging, the Ascent being entirely conduction, and I would think the XP will smell less given the design.

wallpaper,

Old School

Vape13man
Just an update on my situation:

Inhalater has contacted me and is going to help me resolve my issues. I believe their customer support is phenomenal and that they will do whatever is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction. I also do believe that they really do care about making a great product an making it the best. I would like to thank them for quickly addressing and responding to my issues and providing their contact information. The company is great, but the product just needs some work and fine tuning before it is put on the market.
Greg has been top notch IME perhaps a bit over worked so I was very glad to hear that he is now getting some very much need help....:science: I have to say that although I think I understand why you feel the way you do....BUT I can assure you this product is not only ready for market it is every bit the beast we say that it is.......I feel very strongly that with just a small adjustment

Also alot of people are saying their XPs are beasts and you get clouds on minimum settings, etc lol all ican say is we obviously do not have the same products. These are the reviews that made me purchase an XP, but the product I received is not performing like that. Also my vaping material is high quality so for me that is not the issue. And I'm not trying to hate or bring a bad name to inh but I am trying to be realistic and let you know what is actually happening. When my XP performs as it should, i will come back on here and write rave reviews and tell everyone how dope it is. But my XP came from the most recent batch, and alot people from that recent batch are all complaining about similar things that I too am experiencing . So whatever you may have received months ago is not the same product that we are receiving now. I agree with Sonic, the product is the best portable out but it doesn't change the fact that it stops working, rendering it useless.
I love that you are able to draw the very same conclusion as I did without actually having the before and after as I do....u c I bought 2 of them late Q1 2013 and they were beasts...my GF and I quit burning immediately I was over the top thrilled until my USB port went south.....my gals is still hangin in there.....so long story shorten some...when my replacement came I could tell something was very wrong.....or perhaps different would be better wording.....
The thing that is currently very puzzling as well as extremely amazing is how completely different these units now perform.....and it not only effects performance in the way of vapor thickness {clouds} but the over all experience has also been affected....... I just can't get over it or figure it out......

Like many of you I just want my precious back safe and sound with a fresh new sturdy USB port, however my thoughts are now directed towards:
1st - Convincing Greg and now Fredrick {HELL I wanna talk to whom ever is in charge} that the changes made have directly affected all that was GREAT about this product.....then
2nd - I wanna help them in anyway I can to better understand what has happened and most importantly the affect it has had on the experience and bottom-line production......

Old School,
Reactions: neebro

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
[quote="wallpaper, post: 428267, member: 11857"the Ascent being entirely conduction[/quote]

i dont think that was ever proven.

now back to the XP

Thought you guys might be interested in my video review of the Inhalater.

The pros: lightweight, simple to use, powerful, barely any draw resistance, less cleaning than the Pax, pocket sized, some clever features.

The cons: flavour not so great, on par with an iolite. Looks cheaper than it is.
Well done. You need to make more videos. Cheers.

trillarab

So I just got my replacement XP and it works fine. Still not that much clouds but hey atleast its something to medicate with.

trillarab,
Top Bottom