Discontinued Inhalater XP

trillarab

So does that glass stem make a difference? I imagine it wouldn't make much of a difference because the plastic (or whatever material) stem is still intact.

trillarab,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
If you didn't think it would make a difference then why did you ask?

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Everything is different for everyone. It increases the air path so that is an improvement right off the bat and the glass to me makes it way better YMMV.

Dreamerr,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Hi guys, i just ordered my Inh xp from vaporlot in europe (i'm italian) a few days ago and i'll waiting for the end of the week!:o

I read the entire topic until page 62 and i have to say, i'm a little scared about all the malfunctions\older model\fucking problem that this vaporizer have in the past, and i'm questioning if the situation is better now at the end of july...:huh:

-There are others problems\malfunction with the newest model?
-in the europe (vaporlot.uk for being precise) have the newest 2 hole\shorter\newest version?

I posses an arizer solo and i love it, but is not discrete at all and i want an one of hell outdoor vaporizer, hopefully the Inh xp is the one.

Sorry for my poor english and thanks again for the clarifications!

Wolf46,

Sonics420

:\

Replacement XP is down and out, I kind of saw it coming because its been acting up in the last month. This replacement was sent to me in April, I got my XP in February. So basically my original XP lasted a month and my replacement lasted about 3 months.

I will keep you guys updated on my quest for another replacement XP.

Sonics420,
Reactions: Tom Funk

trillarab

Daaaaamn I'm sorry Sonics420 about that I'm sure Greg would be willing to help you out though. This makes me a bit nervous....

trillarab,
Reactions: Sonics420

Meghan

I'm so glad I didn't end up ordering one of these. :( Sorry to all of you dealing with broken units and replacement issues. This is an expensive vape to be beset with so many quality control problems.

Dreamerr

How much was the total cost with all the mailings...I think way more then it is worth very sad. I love my original 04.

Dreamerr,

neebro

got my xp last week and I was finally able to test it over the weekend. So far everything seems to be in order. Not getting any clouds unless on level 6 and up, otherwise lower temps still get me medicated and the flavor is really good, just no clouds. Kind of bummed by the shoddy usb port that looks SUPER UNPROFESSIONAL, makes me kind of embarrassed to admit that I paid $250 for something that doesn't look polished while the Ascent looks super well built for the same price.

Kloud9

Inhalater,

My xp that I received a week ago has stopped working, doesn't charge and won't come on. Honestly, ill skip the replacement and get a refund. I'm not trying to wait another two months for a replacement that still doesn't work or has longevity. How can I go about getting a refund?

Kloud9,

Sonics420

How much was the total cost with all the mailings...I think way more then it is worth very sad. I love my original 04.

I might have to request a 04 or a refund :shrug:.

I haven't paid any postage because I thought they would've sent prepaid postage with the replacement like most other companies do. I am not going to pile on more money on top of $250 when the vape is already broken/keeps breaking..Now I just have 250$ paperweight again and really hope its not going to take weeks to months for a replacement.

@kloud, bummer man cause its such a dope vape.. its almost hard to let go and jst give up on it.. We'll see how quick inhalater responds, please let us know and keep us updated about whats going on with yours..

Sonics420,

trillarab

What's the serial number on the broken XP's I was having the same problem as you guys, not charging won't turn on and no clouds. Mine was B1144

trillarab,

Sonics420

What's the serial number on the broken XP's I was having the same problem as you guys, not charging won't turn on and no clouds. Mine was B1144

I am not sure if there was one on the replacement.. But I got it in April, seems like you got yours in June/July and they are still having issues..

Sonics420,

Meghan

Funny that I haven't bought one and I'm convincing myself to give up on it.

Hearing about the experiences of others--and seeing photos of janky build quality--makes it fairly impossible not to give up on it. Honestly, I did. I don't want to wind up with a $250 paperweight like the rest of these poor folks.

Meghan,

Tweek

I am sure this must be pretty tough on the company as well. Imagine the cost to them to have all these issues. They've built a reliable unit before, from what I can tell...so hopefully it will all get resolved soon, and everyone will be happy.

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
I'm waiting mine with cross finger...i choose this one over the davinci ascent and after the many problems that i read on this topic, i start to think that i make the wrong decision...sorry for the poor language.

Wolf46,

natural farmer

Hearing about the experiences of others--and seeing photos of janky build quality--makes it fairly impossible not to give up on it. Honestly, I did. I don't want to wind up with a $250 paperweight like the rest of these poor folks.

The built quality is not junky... It's the design and some parts that are very delicate and need to mature. The built quality is awesome otherwise. Only Apple could make it better cause of the cash they can spend. :p My INH 004 still works flawlessly for his new owner. And something tells me the only ones that were left with a paperweight for too long were the ones that lived away from America like me, the rest got replacements relatively fast for such a small production. And I don't feel poor at all. Just part of the beginnings of a new human endeavor... Even if it didn't suit my needs in the end the experience was amazing and opened the eyes of many people I know to vaporization in a most classy way! The future is bright for this design! :tup:

Meghan

The built quality is not junky... It's the design and some parts that are very delicate and need to mature. The built quality is awesome otherwise. Only Apple could make it better cause of the cash they can spend. :p My INH 004 still works flawlessly for his new owner. And something tells me the only ones that were left with a paperweight for too long were the ones that lived away from America like me, the rest got replacements relatively fast for such a small production. And I don't feel poor at all. Just part of the beginnings of a new human endeavor... Even if it didn't suit my needs in the end the experience was amazing and opened the eyes of many people I know to vaporization in a most classy way! The future is bright for this design! :tup:

The janky quality to which I'm referring was the picture of the USB port on a unit they sent out, back in this post http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/inhalater-xp.8386/page-85#post-424447. I'm not comfortable with a company that would send out a brand new $250 product looking like that (especially when it renders the unit unusable because the charger won't fit).

Given the fact that we've just had a run of people who received replacement units in the past few months reporting that even those replacements are breaking, I think a healthy dose of caution about purchasing this product is understandable. I'm very glad your older unit worked out for you, though.

natural farmer

The janky quality to which I'm referring was the picture of the USB port on a unit they sent out, back in this post http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/inhalater-xp.8386/page-85#post-424447. I'm not comfortable with a company that would send out a brand new $250 product looking like that (especially when it renders the unit unusable because the charger won't fit).

Given the fact that we've just had a run of people who received replacement units in the past few months reporting that even those replacements are breaking, I think a healthy dose of caution about purchasing this product is understandable. I'm very glad your older unit worked out for you, though.

The USB port is of junky quality, the rest of the vape isn't. And there are numerous units out there with no problems I guess. Their owners won't jump in to the thread though every now and then and say "it's working great"... The ones with issues will though. You can't just generalize and say a vape is of junky quality. It's quality is much better than many other vapes I know of...

Meghan

The USB port is of junky quality, the rest of the vape isn't. And there are numerous units out there with no problems I guess. Their owners won't jump in to the thread though every now and then and say "it's working great"... The ones with issues will though. You can't just generalize and say a vape is of junky quality. It's quality is much better than other vales I know of...

I was speaking to one aspect of the build that has been seen in recent pictures, as well as the fact that the color options amount to a sticker that, according to some, is often sloppily applied. I'm also using the word "janky" on purpose (not "junky") to describe the USB port situation. Seriously, it looks like something a not-so-talented DIYer would end up with.

I have never used an Inhalater, so let me be clear about that. I have no opinions about the overall build quality, but I have seen enough pictures and heard enough complaints in this thread to have been scared away from buying one. I came to this thread originally because I did hear good comments about older units. Unfortunately, with the current production quality, I don't feel like consumers should make any purchasing decisions based on its former reputation.

You are absolutely right that people are more likely to complain than report that everything is fine, but then again, I've read through a number of threads on here about other vaporizers and the ones that are generally regarded as good, solid products simply don't get nearly as many reports of malfunction and questionable customer service as this one seems to. And in the Solo thread, for example, you can see many, many examples of people posting about how awesome their vape is working for them.

I'm not trying to be combative or even rude--I appreciate that this must be a nightmare for the manufacturer--but I think it's only fair to be plain about these issues for the benefit of those people who are trying to research which portable vape to buy. They deserve to know that, currently, the Inhalater may be a risky purchase.

Meghan,

Kloud9

This is just my opinion:

1. After reading about everyone else's experiences, even with the replacements (and these are suppose to be the best versions with all the kinks worked out) I am going to request a refund. First off, it's hard to get clouds and the unit is now unreliable, you will forever have to worry if it will stop working.

2. If pharmacor was to work out all the bugs and produce a high quality product with no problems, i would re purchase again.

3. To everyone talking about how happy they are with the original 004, I am happy for you! But Inhalater has pointed out that yes you might get clouds, but you may be combusting in the process.

4. As of right now, this unit is a product in the works. It is not near ready for market distribution and I would tell anyone interested, not to purchase until everything is worked out. I recommended this vape to a friend but as soon as it died I told her to cancel her order.

5. Until I get a "replacement" vape I would have to go back to combusting as I have been doing prior to my unit arriving, and this whole time I have been combusting waiting for my unit.

6. It's $250, not $100, not even $200 but $250. I don't know about y'all but that alot of money to lose over a non working product an I like it but I don't think it's worth 250. For 250, I want a top performing vape and that's what I thought I was getting but that is not what I have in my possession. It is disappointing

Sonic, I will gladly keep u up to date with what happens!!

Trill, I don't have my serial number on me but I'm sure mine is probably from the same batch as yours. I've noticed everyone that recently received one is experiencing performance problems.

natural farmer

It is risky of course to get an XP right now, I am not saying otherwise. Until now though, the company stays behind the customer and the 250$ are not thrown away as it is implied. Early adopters always have issues of some sort and for this vape we are all still early adopters. Problems will exist. The braves shall have their joys as well as their bumps and that's all what life is about... Cheers!

Kloud9

It is risky of course to get an XP right now, I am not saying otherwise. Until now though, the company stays behind the customer and the 250$ are not thrown away as it is implied. Early adopters always have issues of some sort and for this vape we are all still early adopters. Problems will exist. The braves shall have their joys as well as their bumps and that's all what life is about... Cheers!

And when that day comes, I will gladly support them and purchase the vape again when it is functioning correctly at its best!! But right now, they are not there. I am out of $250 and I have no vape. I understand Pharmacor will work with you ad send out replacements but its just too much to go through to get a working product.

Kloud9,
Top Bottom