Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Happy Thanksgiving all. Beta testing of the O2 has been in progress for under a week. As with most new products, some adjustments are now being identified. Once we have satisfied the Beta team, then we'll be ready to release the O2. I want you to know the Beta team is relentless in that they express some of the most critical input to help make this vaporizer one that you and your fellow vaporist, will truly appreciate. There still is work ahead.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Happy Thanksgiving all. Beta testing of the O2 has been in progress for under a week. As with most new products, some adjustments are now being identified. Once we have satisfied the Beta team, then we'll be ready to release the O2. I want you to know the Beta team is relentless in that they express some of the most critical input to help make this vaporizer one that you and your fellow vaporist, will truly appreciate. There still is work ahead.
Could you share how the O² beta testing progress?

Really excited about this vape!

coflycasr

Mike did i understand correctly that the new release will be used for replacement for defective Noir units? I have contacted customer service about my defective unit and have not heard from anybody.

Dynalowrider

Mike did i understand correctly that the new release will be used for replacement for defective Noir units? I have contacted customer service about my defective unit and have not heard from anybody.
Me too. I've already sent mine back.

Dynalowrider,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Have these pics been posted here yet? From their official website
product-image.png

Dynalowrider

Hey Mike, why are you hiding the details about these vapes on SpaceFace or FaceSpace or whatever you want call it? Do you have stock in Zuckerberg Inc.? He's just making a list.
Be proud of your product. Let everyone see the details, not just the sheep.
If I had a product this good, I'd tell everybody about it.
Some of us don't believe in "Face" crap.
"Fool's names like fools faces, always seen in public places".

Sorry folks, if this is off topic. Just had to vent.

Dynalowrider,

High

Hey Mike, why are you hiding the details about these vapes on SpaceFace or FaceSpace or whatever you want call it? Do you have stock in Zuckerberg Inc.? He's just making a list.
Be proud of your product. Let everyone see the details, not just the sheep.
If I had a product this good, I'd tell everybody about it.
Some of us don't believe in "Face" crap.
"Fool's names like fools faces, always seen in public places".

Sorry folks, if this is off topic. Just had to vent.
Why would you pretend you don't know what Facebook is called?

Dynalowrider

I know what it's called. I just don't have a place to spit after using the name. I also don't want to use a copyrighted name when I'm talking about them.
Why would anyone want to tell the world their business? They have you on a list. Hack the list, they know everything about everyone on the list.
Don't think it can't be hacked. If you put enough people on it, it will get hacked.
Okay I'll shut up. I'm gone vape now.

Just Justin

Is there a more precise release date for either device? Their site says "Coming in 2016".......Hopefully its early 2016, like January 1st 2016!

Just Justin,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
For some reason Indica Vaporizer wanted to to keep this under wraps a little longer. I guess they werent ready to show a picture here. Too much hype can ruin the enjoyment of a vaporizer's release. I won't mention any names.

My Indica black vaporizer is still running good after a year and a half of very light useage.

namasteIII

I understand that but I don't like that tactic. I like transparency in something like the Zion release. The company was and is very open with their customers. Not only does this let me know exactly what i'm buying it but it makes me confident in that purchase. If a company put everything out there it tells me that they are confident enough in their product to not have to hide. I hope for the best with release but I do wish they were far more open about whats going on behind the scenes.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I understand that but I don't like that tactic. I like transparency in something like the Zion release. The company was and is very open with their customers. Not only does this let me know exactly what i'm buying it but it makes me confident in that purchase. If a company put everything out there it tells me that they are confident enough in their product to not have to hide. I hope for the best with release but I do wish they were far more open about whats going on behind the scenes.
Some companies like arizer keep everything under tight wraps, i think it is a lot easier on the r&d.. Less stressful when you don't have to worry about meeting deadlines set by consumers.. Meeting deadlines for your superiors in the company is usually hard enough.

Less worries=smoother work process.

namasteIII

Some companies like arizer keep everything under tight wraps, i think it is a lot easier on the r&d.. Less stressful when you don't have to worry about meeting deadlines set by consumers.. Meeting deadlines for your superiors in the company is usually hard enough.

Less worries=smoother work process.

That's a good point. However Arizer as far as I know does not come on FC. I feel like if your going to put you company on FC you should be willing to talk openly to the consumers. I hate to bring up the Zion again but man are those guys doing it right. They had a problem with their production heater that needed to be fixed before they could ship. Instead of lying and saying things are going smoothly and they just bought new machine to ramp up production (cough cough Grasshopper). They said honestly there was a problem and their working to fix it. As a consumer this tells me "Aw shucks I've got to wait a bit longer, but at least I know I'm getting a good product." Instead of "Wehew! New machine I'm totally getting my hopper this month, wait. Didn't they say that 2 weeks ago?"

Sorry for getting of topic there but the point I'm trying to make is that in my opinion if your going to come here as a vape manufacture you should be willing to be as involved as possible with the people in the thread. As a consumer it goes a long way for me when I see transparency behind a product in a forum like this. Yes, it's added pressure but if your product is good enough that won't matter in the end.

Just Justin

Nice ESV 02, any improvements over the original?

That's what I'm wondering...........I really liked the ESV but it had a lot of room for improvement so hopefully they hit on some of those points because it could have been a great, bullet proof vape and it was, partly. To get the best results with the original ESV, it took playing around and some experience with vaporizers and even then, that little coil didn't produce enough heat to really thoroughly vaporize an entire chamber without stirring or without charring the bottom of the chamber load. It did however, have great taste if you didn't char and the instant heat, durable construction and computer app made for a really unique experience that had the potential to be something great. I hope they bring it back better than ever!

Top Bottom