Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So what are their new vapes gonna be (names mainly)?

Indica (same name, but nearly a complete redesign of the chrome and noir models, new factory, molds, features, no more QC issues or crappy manufacturing partners)

Indica Quantum (smaller, full temp control with screen, and a variety of other smart features that are all fully customizable by the user)

O2 (pure on demand convection partnership with other company, don't now if its been made public and ok to share company name here)

EDIT @blackbur beat me to it

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Adobewan

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Indica (same name, but nearly a complete redesign of the chrome and noir models, new factory, molds, features, no more QC issues or crappy manufacturing partners)

Indica Quantum (smaller, full temp control with screen, and a variety of other smart features that all customizable by the user)

O2 (pure on demand convection partnership with other company, don't now if its been made public and ok to share company name here)

EDIT @blackbur beat me to it
Cool, thanks also. I will put these on my "to watch" list

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
So what are their new vapes gonna be (names mainly)?

The O2 is about to be Beta tested next week. This is an instant on Convection Vaporizer that will allow the consumer to preset 3 personal Vaping temps anywhere from 250f to 450f. This will be first adjustable via both Computer Platforms then will be modifiable by Iphone and android shortly thereafter for on the go changes of preferences. The O2 is capable of vaping oils and waxes with i't accessories. Our temp range and accuracy is around 1.5c +/-. I'll follow with more details next week.

The Quantum has been discussed earlier in the forum and is a "smart" or intelligent conduction vape, about 1/3 of the size of the Indica. The product is basically completed. Many of the details regarding this item have already been discussed, but since the new Indica will be released with an updated look and feel, I'll hold back the Quantum release, just to ensure, our Indica following is as solidly intact.

For all essential purposes, there will be 3 units brought to market with in 6 months or less. All with their foundation and inception from the original Indica.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
The O2 is about to be Beta tested next week. This is an instant on Convection Vaporizer that will allow the consumer to preset 3 personal Vaping temps anywhere from 250f to 450f. This will be first adjustable via both Computer Platforms then will be modifiable by Iphone and android shortly thereafter for on the go changes of preferences. The O2 is capable of vaping oils and waxes with i't accessories. Our temp range and accuracy is around 1.5c +/-. I'll follow with more details next week.

The Quantum has been discussed earlier in the forum and is a "smart" or intelligent conduction vape, about 1/3 of the size of the Indica. The product is basically completed. Many of the details regarding this item have already been discussed, but since the new Indica will be released with an updated look and feel, I'll hold back the Quantum release, just to ensure, our Indica following is as solidly intact.

For all essential purposes, there will be 3 units brought to market with in 6 months or less. All with their foundation and inception from the original Indica.
Cool and thank you too. I'll be honest I wasn't fond of the Indica but the other 2 sound pretty dope and looking forward to checking them out.

smutman,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker

tumblr_mok4u8Xd4k1sppmago1_500_zps4d0e6ebe.gif~c200

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm thankful that I haven't had any problems with the Indica that I have. It doubles as a nice hand warmer in the pocket on a cold day. Always look forward to new releases of various vaporizers. The excitement is contagious, Too much hype can back fire though and rushes manufacturers to release vaporizers before they are ready. I like how Indica doesn't feel that way.

Dynalowrider

Bear with me folks. I ordered a Noir on 10/17/2014. It quit heating on 12/5/2014. I lost the dates that I got replaced vapes, (damn things worked great, when they worked). To make a long story short, I have three (3) little wooden boxes, fifteen days left on my warranty, and no working vape. When it works I love this little vape. I always let it cool off before charging it, never put it away warm, always set it down on a tile trivet, and the noise you heard around the world the other night was my cry of anguish when my Noir quit heating. If I could figure out how to open it up, without breaking it, I would try fixing it myself.
How does this vape stand up against the Haze, besides price, (reading that forum now). I hate to change horses in midstream, but sending them back every month or so gets pricey too. Ok, any advice or criticisms?

Dynalowrider,

PlasticTastic

Can't wait for the new models to be released. Now that I am more stable financially, if the Quantum performs as well as the OG but 1/3 of the size, that's a definite yes from me as soon as it is out. The O2 depends on 2 things: The form factor, and how quickly the Grasshopper team catches up and stabilises. Looking forward to seeing!

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Bear with me folks. I ordered a Noir on 10/17/2014. It quit heating on 12/5/2014. I lost the dates that I got replaced vapes, (damn things worked great, when they worked). To make a long story short, I have three (3) little wooden boxes, fifteen days left on my warranty, and no working vape. When it works I love this little vape. I always let it cool off before charging it, never put it away warm, always set it down on a tile trivet, and the noise you heard around the world the other night was my cry of anguish when my Noir quit heating. If I could figure out how to open it up, without breaking it, I would try fixing it myself.
How does this vape stand up against the Haze, besides price, (reading that forum now). I hate to change horses in midstream, but sending them back every month or so gets pricey too. Ok, any advice or criticisms?
I've got both an Indica and Haze. The Haze is a very good vape with a great warranty and customer service. IMO, the only thing the Indica has on the Haze is the smaller size. The Haze cans are great to pre-load for on the go.

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Good mornin FC, As promised here's a bit more info regarding current progress. Beta testing of the O2 was delayed several days after determining that needed minor adjustments were needed to be made. This was absolutely necessary previous of the group input. All beta testers and Indica enthusiasts are all holding our breath in anticipation. One newer yet existing feature that we'll be focus added significant time on this round, is to the oil vaporization accuracy and oil ease of use.

Now just so there's no major fainting spells over the next month or two. The "Indica II" or "Indica2",name soon to be determined, has it's specific look and features locked down. Two features that the "Indica II" will have that makes it far superior over it's predecessor is, first, it's auto sleep mode. This will ensure a reduction of wasted herb when, if the vaporizer is left unused for a period of time,the device will automatically drop in temperature to a lower setting preserving the terpenes. More on this as we'll discuss as get closer to launch. The second, will be the duration of vaporization cycle and overall battery cycle between charge. We believe the new technology will give us up to 20 minutes per cycle and perhaps close to 2 hours of use on red.

Now, here' is a bit of a teaser but a FC first look at the image of the new Indica, anticipated to arrive globally by years end.

I can't disclose too many answers yet on the Indica II for two more weeks. Once our next generation of working samples are made, I'll update all with confirmed facts. Enjoy this preview.
  • "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
    Albert Einstein
fbFdvFO.png

Shit Snacks

Good mornin FC, As promised here's a bit more info regarding current progress. Beta testing of the O2 was delayed several days after determining that needed minor adjustments were needed to be made. This was absolutely necessary previous of the group input. All beta testers and Indica enthusiasts are all holding our breath in anticipation. One newer yet existing feature that we'll be focus added significant time on this round, is to the oil vaporization accuracy and oil ease of use.

Now just so there's no major fainting spells over the next month or two. The "Indica II" or "Indica2",name soon to be determined, has it's specific look and features locked down. Two features that the "Indica II" will have that makes it far superior over it's predecessor is, first, it's auto sleep mode. This will ensure a reduction of wasted herb when, if the vaporizer is left unused for a period of time,the device will automatically drop in temperature to a lower setting preserving the terpenes. More on this as we'll discuss as get closer to launch. The second, will be the duration of vaporization cycle and overall battery cycle between charge. We believe the new technology will give us up to 20 minutes per cycle and perhaps close to 2 hours of use on red.

Now, here' is a bit of a teaser but a FC first look at the image of the new Indica, anticipated to arrive globally by years end.

I can't disclose too many answers yet on the Indica II for two more weeks. Once our next generation of working samples are made, I'll update all with confirmed facts. Enjoy this preview.
  • "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
    Albert Einstein
fbFdvFO.png

Great update Mike!

Looking forward to what's next for both, O2 refinements make sense, I presume herbal temp control has improved as well?

Love the little adjectives by the temp settings in the ad, perfection lol

Does this mean no more flip lid though? Honestly still kind of one of my favorite features of the original...
Always loved how that made for a perfect sealed square, so compact and sexy...

Session times being adjustable is great, mostly 8min was better for solo use but 20min is more in line with a group session. And two hours of battery life on red?! So even more with lower temps, craziness!

Finally a smart feature that sounds exactly like the Pax2, will it also rely on lip sensing though? Unsure how i feel about that feature personally... Will have to see what the experience is like in use

Good luck on the next steps!

Dynalowrider

A little update here. I called Indica about my Noir's brain fart. They said to send it back and they would send me another one in Nov. We'll see. I just felt cheated out of time with my Noir. What with down time, and shipping it back. When it worked I loved that little vape.
Sorry Noir, but I have a new love now. I am pleasantly Hazed at the moment.

Dynalowrider,
Reactions: scottg402

mixchu69

Great update Mike!

Looking forward to what's next for both, O2 refinements make sense, I presume herbal temp control has improved as well?

Love the little adjectives by the temp settings in the ad, perfection lol

Does this mean no more flip lid though? Honestly still kind of one of my favorite features of the original...
Always loved how that made for a perfect sealed square, so compact and sexy...

Session times being adjustable is great, mostly 8min was better for solo use but 20min is more in line with a group session. And two hours of battery life on red?! So even more with lower temps, craziness!

Finally a smart feature that sounds exactly like the Pax2, will it also rely on lip sensing though? Unsure how i feel about that feature personally... Will have to see what the experience is like in use

Good luck on the next steps!
I also thought the flip lid was great for odor discretion.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Hmm... So previously this was a distinctive vape, "the one that looks like a zippo". Now the V2 looks like "yet just another conduction vape" and it's unclear to me what really is the appeal...

It's surely good, but it's not standing apart anymore.

KeroZen,

g0atspank

Hey guys, so I've been going strong with my SS Indica since last October. My warranty is running out soon I believe. The oven still works fine and the battery is fine, but the plastic where the hinge on the lid attaches to the unit just broke off in 2 pieces, as well as the actual lid just gave way on the hinge so I basically have 2 broken sections of the lid. Anyone else have this problem? It seems a lot of you are having difficulty with replacement units so I'm not even sure if it's worth sending it in and getting a new one. Also, it's my only vape so I don't really want to be left without one for however long it will take to get a potentially faulty unit in the mail. Is my best solution super glue for the plastic and JB weld for the metal lid? Help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

g0atspank,
Reactions: smutman

Shit Snacks

Hey guys, so I've been going strong with my SS Indica since last October. My warranty is running out soon I believe. The oven still works fine and the battery is fine, but the plastic where the hinge on the lid attaches to the unit just broke off in 2 pieces, as well as the actual lid just gave way on the hinge so I basically have 2 broken sections of the lid. Anyone else have this problem? It seems a lot of you are having difficulty with replacement units so I'm not even sure if it's worth sending it in and getting a new one. Also, it's my only vape so I don't really want to be left without one for however long it will take to get a potentially faulty unit in the mail. Is my best solution super glue for the plastic and JB weld for the metal lid? Help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

I don't know about you're specific question, but do yourself a big favor and look into getting a back up asap if you don't wanna be stuck with nothing... New improved Indicas coming soon

And welcome! This a great resource to find a worthy back up for sure, many solid options

Shit Snacks,

DopeFight

Just wondering if anyone had heard any updates on when those replacements units may be getting sent out? I know its been a little while, I'm just really ready to have a working unit. I really miss my old black Indica!

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Just wondering if anyone had heard any updates on when those replacements units may be getting sent out? I know its been a little while, I'm just really ready to have a working unit. I really miss my old black Indica!

I feel for you Dopefight and wish I could take spin in a Delorean with a flux capacitor or the Tardis to get you one, but the best I have right now is we are making the rapid prototype of the new Indica II to be reviewed next week with hopes to test and approve the design enough to create additional units for beta testing the following week. I'm targeting the first week in December for launch, but, that's not a solid promise yet.

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

I guess my question is, am I going to get any kind of working vape to replace the non-working vape I sent in? I think if the vape had a one year warranty, then I should get a years use out of it. I was told at the time I sent it in, that I would get a working replacement in November. Is this true? "I'm so confused" and without a working Indica. Any advice?

Dynalowrider,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I feel for you Dopefight and wish I could take spin in a Delorean with a flux capacitor or the Tardis to get you one, but the best I have right now is we are making the rapid prototype of the new Indica II to be reviewed next week with hopes to test and approve the design enough to create additional units for beta testing the following week. I'm targeting the first week in December for launch, but, that's not a solid promise yet.
Did the president of the company just say "no, you get no replacement because I have nothing to give and not even offer the new version as a replacement"? If so I will never buy from this company. Did I read that wrong?

Edit: Also are we gonna get the same answer with Indica 2? Or any of the others coming out? Did we just see the true colors of the Indica customer service? I very seriously doubt I buy anything from this company again if this is to be expected from Indica

Last edited:

Spinuch

Did the president of the company just say "no, you get no replacement because I have nothing to give and not even offer the new version as a replacement"? If so I will never buy from this company. Did I read that wrong?

Edit: Also are we gonna get the same answer with Indica 2? Or any of the others coming out? Did we just see the true colors of the Indica customer service? I very seriously doubt I buy anything from this company again if this is to be expected from Indica

That wasn't at all what was said. He's saying the units aren't ready. When units are ready we will all know what our own situations with Indica will be.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
That wasn't at all what was said. He's saying the units aren't ready. When units are ready we will all know what our own situations with Indica will be.
Ok, that's why I asked if I read that wrong. But it didn't sound like that.

smutman,
Top Bottom