• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
For the time being, all merged answers to questions on the 02 and i2 will stay on the same forum, but as soon as the beta testing is completed, we should plan to separate these two as they will be completely different units.

Regarding the two previous posts, the 02 software is being rewritten and adjusted for significantly tighter calibration. That includes many variables. Additionally the coil configuration and positioning has been modified as well as several internal body modifications to allow for a change of air flow over the coil itself. We've eliminated hotspots to ensure even temperature air flow of less than 1 degree Celsius plus or minus.

I'm hoping to be sending out modified O2 units to the beta testers within a week. At that point we can confirm that these changes are consistent amongst all units.

As for the i2, when scheduling close to Chinese New Year's, delays were inevitable. No opportunities for medication over seas, so taking it on the chin was my best bet this trip. Tooling is just being finished up, but was not completed during this visit. Components will be shipped this week, back home, to be assembled by USA team. 90% of the product was completed during my trip and the programming was completed as well. Though the program and rapid prototype of the I2 is a major improvement in performance over the original Indica, I'm a firm believer of waiting till the fat lady sings. So let's wait until the components arrive and I can tell you that the last produced piece fits properly, looks gorgeous and works perfect as well.

The pieces assembled here in the US will be shipped out to the beta testers, who will then make suggestions before we go into production after the Chinese New Year which will be late February.

These are the actualities of the Indica's on goings. I will tell you that I am extremely optimistic with both products but will hold off the sales and distribution until we have each item properly pretested as necessary before releasing the new items to you and the market.
Any news about the O2? When is the earliest you think I can get my hands on one?

Stoney Baloney,

smokie

Does anyone know contact for indica. I have been trying to warranty mine for weeks now but can't find contact info or warranty form on their website. And have tried to email Mike a couple of times with no reply. Any ideas?

smokie,

Dynalowrider

Smokie keep us informed. I sent mine for replacement only to find out there is not as yet a replacement vape. I wouldn't be so "POed" but I didn't get a year's use out of . It had a year's warranty when I bought it. I didn't complain when I had to replace it three (3) times. I'm not trying to get something for nothing. A working vape would shut me up. Mike offered me my money back last year. I should have taken him up on it. I didn't because I'd rather have the vape. I'll shut up now.

Dynalowrider,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I'm sure you can still get money back if you want, don't think that was a limited time offer or anything as far as I know...

But yeah imo worth waiting until Mike is ready to tell us more about the i2 (presumably the unit that all previous customers will receive), he is trying to go the more established Pax/Arizer /Firefly route and wait until the product is completed before announcing full details, like he is also doing with the convection O2.

It is tough to wait indefinitely but I think the patience will be well rewarded soon enough. Better to release a perfect product than anything less for the sake of time imo

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
I just returned back from the Champs Convention in Vegas want to bring you all up to date. First of all regarding the projected production run, China was unable to ship certain components on time, so the majority of i2s seen at the event were predominantly shells representing the external product of the i2. They looked awesome.

The vaporization world is a very small community and there is much respect amongst our peers. I had the opportunity getting to befriend and appreciate Bert, the President of Vapor Brothers this past week who assisted me in the final stages of assembling a few workable prototypes with his soldering skills. I must say, he has helped me improved considerably under his tutelage.

I’m proud to say I’m part of an industry with such intelligent warm-hearted comrades’. This trip was an eye opener and appreciatively so, to be connected to this community from the originators in the vapor industry to the new rising stars.

Regarding the O2, I had the opportunity to beta test some of the improvements with the owners and developers of the Firefly.( Sasha , Mark and their team) First, I want to tell you that I was lucky enough to test the new Firefly as well, and it is awesome. Truly amazing with terpene extraction while generating incredible clouds. The warmth and intelligence behind the product matches the products performance. As conasoure of vaporization go, we each tried each others product’s and seamed equally impressed. A quick shout out to Sasha and Mark of congratulations and again much thanks for such a great evening.

Back with Indica, we’ll have to wait through the Chinese New Year before I can give you your next solid update of product run and US arrival. Remember though, I need the Beta testing done first and not all components were here before I left, so I will do my best to fast track the process even though China is sleeping.

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Hey FC, a revision needs be made on the last post. My team hung with Mark and Baran. Just caught this Baran, sorry. Mark, if you see this post, please PM me. Missing your email. Looking forward to picking up where we left off.

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
I had a question about the O2; since elevape is working on increasing its max temp to 500F, is O2 going to reach the same range? specifically because O2 is supposed to work better with oils, and some people prefer to vape oils at higher temps. Thanks

Stoney Baloney,
Reactions: nosmoking

Bills

So my wife got me an Indica for Christmas '14 and we both loved it. Died and was promptly replaced. Second unit died June last year and that's where my story ends. Been waiting for that warranty replacement going on 9 months now. I keep checking in about the replacement and keep getting told "soon, in a month or two". I loved the vaporizer but it's killed me waiting this long and relying on combustion to get me through. Disappointment city, population 1 (or maybe more if anyone else is in the same situation).

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
It's a little disheartening to see that Indica noticed these messages today and continues to ignore us...

Stoney Baloney,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So my wife got me an Indica for Christmas '14 and we both loved it. Died and was promptly replaced. Second unit died June last year and that's where my story ends. Been waiting for that warranty replacement going on 9 months now. I keep checking in about the replacement and keep getting told "soon, in a month or two". I loved the vaporizer but it's killed me waiting this long and relying on combustion to get me through. Disappointment city, population 1 (or maybe more if anyone else is in the same situation).

Welcome!
There are a lot of great options here, you should stay and look around, its tough to rely on just one you'll quickly see most of us have many more than just one, and many offer different experiences so it mixes things up

I trust Indica will make it all right when the i2 and o2 are finally completed.

pickmita

I hope the new Indica works at least as good as the Noir. I had one, but one day it stopped heating. Mike said he will send me a replacement unit which I've been waiting for many many months, but I am patient :)

Dynalowrider

You sound like me. I went through three Noirs. Sent number three in, still waiting. I'd just like one to last as long as the warranty on it. It was a cool vape. Just didn't last very long. It had a good taste to the vapor. Doc

Dynalowrider,

mushrush

I'm in the same boat although I didn't burn through so many indicas...just one. Spoke with Mike and he offered a replacement or a refund. That was a looong time ago. I opted for a replacement but now I kinda wish I had just gotten a refund. In the meantime I purchased a Pax 2 to hold me over and it also broke. When I spoke with customer service they advised me that my Pax was a counterfeit! Jeez, I have bad luck with portables! :)

Dynalowrider

Mushrush, Try a Haze. A ST. Pattys day green Haze Dual V3 at thirty percent off at Haze. I love my Haze. Just a suggestion. Doc

"Stay calm, Have courage, Wait for sign."

Dynalowrider,
Reactions: Bills

mushrush

Mushrush, Try a Haze. A ST. Pattys day green Haze Dual V3 at thirty percent off at Haze. I love my Haze. Just a suggestion. Doc

"Stay calm, Have courage, Wait for sign."

Thanks for the tip. Very neat, I hadn't seen this one yet. I was unable to find that offer on the Haze website...are you able to send me a link? Feel free to PM if that's better.

mushrush,

Dynalowrider

Mushrush go to the Haze site, store. Click on the green Haze color choice. Up pops the discount for St. Pattys day. Doc
Happy Hazeing

Dynalowrider,

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
I wish I could only express great news, but the hold up is now new battery regulations. We're working to see that customs either allows quick and easy passage of manufactured products or that our battery manufacturer documentation is iron clad. This has come into play over the past several months and trickled down to me, you the consumer. Supposedly, we'll have what's needed to get the I2s in by the middle of next month. I'm still holding my breath.

Just for reference, with the Noir, we had a 4 week hold up of 244 units for over one month last year on a similar issue. My hopes are we will have this addressed correctly, and I apologize for being off the grid.

In the mean time, as many of you know the O2 is an a blending of work between Elevape and Indica. As such, Elevape currently has preproduction O2's available in their store under Elevape 2 if your interested in preproduction pieces.

Lastly, Indica has been busy with hush hush work, we can not elaborate on at this time that will put inevitably change our vapoization platform. I'll elaborate in several months, but trust me, you'll enjoy and appreciate.

mushrush

Thanks for the update, Mike. I'll never forget how great the Indica vapor tasted and I'm looking forward to an improved experience as soon as it comes together for you. Good luck!

Thanks Dynalowrider -- I was able to get the discount on the green one.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
In the mean time, as many of you know the O2 is an a blending of work between Elevape and Indica. As such, Elevape currently has preproduction O2's available in their store under Elevape 2 if your interested in preproduction pieces.
hey Mike, can you provide us with a link by chance? I cannot find anything on their website.

Top Bottom