Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

dozzijdp

Hello,

I've been waiting years for a replacement for my vape. Any chance I could just get the refund that you offered @Indica Vaporizer?

Hi folks, I'm sorry for going dark once again. Over the past several months I've been working with the pre production units to ensure that they are up to the high and quality standards for our industry once we go into mass production. To me, accuracy of temperature, extended periods of good taste and terrapin appreciation , with extended battery life had been the primary focuses.

As an appreciator of good taste, I noted a variation between our first in the Indica production early three years ago, plus I needed to establish the source of differentiation through every level of product use. As we've learned in these years, vaporization is a mix of science and art, therefore we as a community become the da Vinci's of this new and growing market.

At this time, I believe we have corrected for most of the detail concerns I have had regarding extended flavorful usage. I will send out samples of these corrections to our beta testers within the next few days.

With that said, until the beta testers have approved the modified improved i2, then and only then will we make modifications to parts and/or components to satisfy testers and end-users alike..

The O2 has fallen into the same situation, and we believe that it is close to completion. Once again, it will be tested shortly by our beta team, and results will be forthcoming.

Now regarding Failed Indica's under warranties, within the warranty period, please contact me directly via PM, And we'll work something out. I had expected going to production quite some time ago, with hopes of replacing your unit. Since this is gone well beyond the previously expected time line, we can work out a satisfactory solution.

I appreciate everyone's patience and kind words through the midst of this period, but wish you all to know that there are several new projects in the works that will hopefully surprise this forum and revolutionize our overall industry.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yea I'm glad you took the Joke. I was getting nostalgic for my ESV and remembered this drama. I'm cracking myself up.

My ESV makes for a lovely paperweight now at least? Many fond memories for sure though!

Interestingly I think my Indicas still work, an old silver and a newer Noir... However it has been a long time so the batteries could be dead? Should check at some point, maybe use one again for nostalgia? Got a lot of use way back

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: ataxian

Shit Snacks

Continuation of the discontinued Indica Vaporizer thread from oldFC, shame we never got to see the i2 or whatever else had been in the works, since the creator vanished long ago. Yeah it looks like a Zippo, but it's not about the camouflage, it was a very effective design!

Legacy Thread:

This was a really fun one that what was developed based off of feedback from the community on early beta units, as a result it became the perfect competitor for the original Pax (and in my humble opinion totally destroyed it in every way) an ideal for efficient session conduction in a sleek package...

I got a lot of great use out of my original unit, then several others that followed, I currently have a silver original from one of the first big batches that I bought from another member here a few years ago along with a Indica Noir (there were a lot of different versions, along with quality control issues unfortunately) This was another key instrument of my early VAS!

Shit Snacks,

VANVAS

Just I can say I had in my hands 5 noir’s and all of them didn’t work , gas issues and batterie issues . The most important was the gas issue , you cannot inhale that shit ...
I finally had a refund .
I was hoping the indica was going to be in the market soon but not , unfortunately not . I hope the owner can say something about...

Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I mean that could be a good price if it is perfect without any defects but so old at this point with non-replaceable batteries and no company support of course... I do wonder if either of the two I still have still work... Twas a great vape at its time, now trounced by IQ2
I was posting that link only for the fun, I doubt nobody will take advantage of this sale, like you said too old, no warranty, not a great history ... and it's probably just a mistake and there is no stock available.

Recently I managed to get a 30€ shipped INH05, it works perfectly, no warranty also but at this price I can take the risk although an Indica for full price years after the Company failed isn't a risk I want to take.... but there is maybe an Indica fan or a true collector who want it to complete his collection.

Top Bottom