1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Indica Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by jeff, May 20, 2013.

1. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

We have a dozen local patients here in the community waiting.
    They saw and loved what they saw.
    Arizona is ready for you!

2. mmenzie

mmenzie My friends call me "Menz"

Boy I hope I see the alert in time. I so want one of these

***EDIT*** i really hope the shipping on the site now is just a test. estimated shipping to me in NY currently is $50.00 which seems very high (no pun intended)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  3. Indica Vaporizer

Indica Vaporizer President Manufacturer

Though product has landed in the warehouse, our software integration is not cooperating with the merchant account to take your money. My IT team has tried multiple tricks but at this time I do not want to take chances with your payment. Sadly I must ask your patience through Monday as we wait for the bank institutions to call in the big dogs.

Over the weekend I will ask for FC members interested in acquiring the Indica first to write to a specific email I will supply later which will secure their priority position in the acquisition of this preliminary inventory.

Again my apologies and appreciation of your patience,

Michael

4. mscm888

mscm888 Well-Known Member

Looking good Indica Vaporizer! Can't wait to see a bunch of videos from FC!

AnnaHigh, RUDE BOY and g0ldik0va like this.
  5. k0udek

k0udek Active Member

@Indica Vaporizer, I'm from Europe too, i think you should think about let Indica to conquer the world :rockon:

6. Indica Vaporizer

We believe we’ve worked through the first major unexpected speed bumps. Hopefully, we’ll be live by late tomorrow. In the mean time, as I promised, any FC forum members can prioritize their order placement by sending an email to sales@indica2.com before noon tomorrow, Eastern time. If you can manage to send both emails and full names, we would appreciate.

US shipments will be free of charge. Later in the week, we’ll set up express freight shipments as well as overseas rates for the site. For those of you who have contacted me in Europe and other Countries, do not hesitate to list your name if you have not requested you placement already, We’ll figure your freight shortly and I want to make sure your opportunity to have the Indica is the same as every one here in the USA.

Thanks for your patience.

7. mmenzie

Just curious to the reviewers....... Because of the shiny finish..... how often are you cleaning fingerprints and finger oils off it??

***EDIT*** i really am excited for this release!!! i really hope to be trying this in the near future!!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    g0ldik0va likes this.
  8. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I wipe my unit's fingerprints and smudges off on my pants or shirt every time I handle it.

mmenzie likes this.
  9. natural farmer

natural farmer god is in the neurons...

A matte or ruberized version would be nice… I can't stand glossy things anymore!

10. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

@natural farmer I can send you a piece of carbon fiber wrap(free) , I used it to great effect on the Pax. I expect the same function on the Indica.....

11. natural farmer

natural farmer god is in the neurons...

Oh yeah! I had forgotten about those stickers! Had my INH covered with one of those, very nice indeed! Thanks for the offer mate, I don't own an Indica nevertheless, not yet anyway… :p

12. touchofgrey

touchofgrey New Member

It appears the website is fixed. It just accepted my order and I got an email confirmation. Woohoo!

13. mephisto

Yep. me too, get'em while they're hot......

EveryDayAmnesiac, Vitolo and AnnaHigh like this.
  14. OMEiAM

OMEiAM Well-Known Member

I placed my order. I can't wait until it arrives! :)

15. mmenzie

now i am not sure what to do??? i was talking via email with a salesman there and he said yesterday that he had my info and i did not need to send an email to the special email address posted here earlier. he said to wait till i heard from him to do anything. now i see the store is open and taking orders and i have not heard from him. now i do not know what to do. i am confused. are the FC members that sent their names and email addresses to the special email address posted here supposed to go back and order?? are we supposed to do something else?? i replied to the salesman i was talking to and am awaiting his reply. i feel like i am going to miss if i wait. I hope @Indica Vaporizer will come on and update us.

16. mephisto

Since the response when ordering is almost immediate, this would seem to be the peak order window. No sarcasm implied, and there is a small initial lot to get yours from. Good luck.

17. overvaped

overvaped Vapor evangelist

More or less, same situation here...I replied to that email...
    • should I wait or order?
    • shipping cost to Spain still a $0, I guess that is not right yet...I have not pushed the button so I don't know if they would have accepted the order

18. llamaman001

llamaman001 Well-Known Member

order placed!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd likes this.
  19. mmenzie

so... i placed my order cause i did not want to miss out on the 700 in stock.... not sure if that what we were supposed to do or not but he never got back to me. my invoice number is 1557... don't think i made the 700 now... :(

Vitolo likes this.
  20. touchofgrey

touchofgrey New Member

I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to order and my order # is 1547 so you should be good. There is a phone number on the email confirmation. 417-861-4573 they should be able to answer questions.

OMEiAM likes this.
  21. Indica Vaporizer

We have a portion of the site corrected, but not all. The information you all entered today is in the system and saved but no charges have been made to cards at this time. We’re trying to finalize the customer service leg of the puzzle so that we can keep you notified and in the loop regarding shipments and personalized serial numbers.

Sorry for not getting on line earlier. This has been a day of back-to-back meetings that will continue into the night. I promise, as soon as all is in place, you will be the first to know.

Quetzalcoatl, turk, g0ldik0va and 3 others like this.
  22. g0ldik0va

g0ldik0va Member

AnnaHigh likes this.
  23. S1N3

S1N3 Tarzan @ KloudSociety

Working on a full write-up but I had to produce this real quick to drum up some excitement!

[​IMG]

Nice vapor density to be had and great taste on the low settings :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    njluvdr, poonman, dncrgrl and 10 others like this.
  24. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

Nice demonstration. One minor quibble: you selected the red temperature (211°C) but it looks to me that you were using purple (201°C) for your hits. That will make a little difference in the cloud produced, red being thicker.

I have to believe you let it cool down before you pulled out that spacer. At first I kept forgetting and touching that thing, ouch! Then when I finally remembered not to do that, I found myself touching the plate on the bottom of the oven door. :doh:

That ABV looks like the stuff I was getting, dark and even. :tup:

Vitolo, g0ldik0va and S1N3 like this.
  25. S1N3

S1N3 Tarzan @ KloudSociety

Correct, I wanted to show everyone the 5 colors. In the longer take I cycled back to purple but I worry about the attention span of my audience. After shooting the scene where I changed the temps I turned off the device and set up for the vaping shot. After about 30 seconds I began using at purple which is 394F, note the first inhale was edited out since it was very sparse with vapor. The rest are as shown in the video using .2grams and a spacer.

As for the final scene it was about another 5 min after the unit was shut off before I set up and removed the spacer.

Vitolo, g0ldik0va and VaPeD&CoNfUsEd like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors