hydrology9 by cloudious9

little maggie

Just ran into the hydrology 9 and was thinking about getting it. Good thing I checked here first.

little maggie,

Atanyrhate

I grabbed one over the weekend during the vapeworld sale. It comes in tomorrow and I look forward to trying it out. I'll let you know my thoughts. My current main is my Firefly 2, so I'll compare. I have high hopes.

Atanyrhate,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Thoughts?

Here is the shop to buy
https://www.cloudious9.com/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=mugging

I think it looks cool

Does anyone here own one of these? If it works good this could be a game changer! A Portable Cloud Evo?!
Hey :) ! I havent tried it,but from what i've heard/seen ,it is nowhere near the evo,simply because it is a conduction ceramic chamber vaporizer like the x-max/ flowermate. with build in metal bubbler,which seem to be PIA to clean. Otherwise it does looks cool and a stir mechanizm.

Kimber

Total piece of junk. I bought one. Couldn't hardly any vape out of it so I sent it back for warranty repair. They sent me back a new one[unused] and the first one worked better.

Kimber,

junny89

Hi everyone,

I am from the UK and bought this the day it was out from nameste vapes at £230! kinda sucks becasue NO ONE stocks ANY accessories for this in the UK...few weeks later i found a email from Cloudious to all custoemrs with the free carry case and spare pyrex glass tube all on sale!
so annoying, ive been had off! 5 emails sent to Cloudious and not 1 reply in over 1 month.
Anyway im not here to complain.

I am here to see:

1. any one has adjustable airflow? i bought mine in November, i cant see anywhere to adjust?
2. mine does not leak, even upside down.
3. only one hole where the water flows from, yet there are like 10 holes being unused? is this normal or is there meant to be only 1?

overall, i really like this and is easy to clean. Also i find the stirrer actually works!
i am happy with my product but not with support as still no email yet.
It was very expensive for me becasue of the exchange rate, but i use it daily in my rotation and think its some light saber!

i think for newbies this is excellent all in one unit.
It has not left the house as i have no accessories or cases to put this in as nothing is availabe in the UK.

EDIT- seems they were not receiving my messages so maybe a issue with my browser. its all resolved now .

Last edited:
junny89,

goliathdub

hi, does anyone have experience a leak into the large air conduct of the bottom? When I open it a see water on it and smoke doesn't come up in the tube? I don't know what is wrong I clean all the air conduct and still no smoke on the tube. Thanks

goliathdub,

junny89

hi, does anyone have experience a leak into the large air conduct of the bottom? When I open it a see water on it and smoke doesn't come up in the tube? I don't know what is wrong I clean all the air conduct and still no smoke on the tube. Thanks

Hey buddy!

Best is to take the whole thing apart, take the glass off etc and just literally take it apart. Go on youtube/cloudios website and watch the rebuilding video and match it piece by piece.
I made these issues also and found I was putting the gromet on wrong under the mouth piece.

On a side note, my cloudious accessories came through and love them!
Got the plastic glass as spare and another glass one, spare mouthpiece section, 3x cleaning kits- best kits in the world. If you have not got extras I say get them!
More importantly I got the leather case, best case ever!

junny89,

goliathdub

Hey buddy!

Best is to take the whole thing apart, take the glass off etc and just literally take it apart. Go on youtube/cloudios website and watch the rebuilding video and match it piece by piece.
I made these issues also and found I was putting the gromet on wrong under the mouth piece.

On a side note, my cloudious accessories came through and love them!
Got the plastic glass as spare and another glass one, spare mouthpiece section, 3x cleaning kits- best kits in the world. If you have not got extras I say get them!
More importantly I got the leather case, best case ever!

Thanks buddy, i appreciate your reply, I will do it and I let you know if works out. :hmm: have a nice day

goliathdub,

immaZebrah

I was wondering if the smell of the Hydrology9 was discreet as I want to use it in a condo building without my neighbours goin bonkers.

immaZebrah,

junny89

I was wondering if the smell of the Hydrology9 was discreet as I want to use it in a condo building without my neighbours goin bonkers.

Hi,
Generally speaking, vaporizers emit a much lower smell than smoking it.
The hydrology9 is excellent but also it does not produce much smell. Best it to open the windows or smoke in the bathroom if you have a extractor fan.
Either way I don't think the smell would be that bad.
I have no issues, I just leave the room to air out.

sickmanfraud

I saw a few folks with very low post counts, so welcome @immaZebrah @goliathdub and @Kimber. I hope your initial impressions of FC are positive. If you are new to vaping or old hand at it you will find a whole world of information here.

Good luck and welcome.

PS There are many many vaporizers threads here do not limit yourselves to the Hydrology9 thread.

clukx

How are people liking this vs a plug in unit or a pax, looking for something new and this would look great on my desk lol

clukx,

junny89

How are people liking this vs a plug in unit or a pax, looking for something new and this would look great on my desk lol

I had a pax2 but sold it to buy this and don't regret it. It's not a favourite for people but to me I love it. With or with out water and it looks like a light saber!
I dont think you will be disappointed and if I'm not mistaken they have a proper cool deal on right now!

junny89,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I am contemplating buying one of these. They sure look cool and I see it sitting on my nightstand next to my bed for some easy, bedtime medication. I know the reviews are mixed, but I love vaping through water and don't mind cleaning rituals. Oh, and it looks cool as hell, lol.

Tstat,

junny89

I am contemplating buying one of these. They sure look cool and I see it sitting on my nightstand next to my bed for some easy, bedtime medication. I know the reviews are mixed, but I love vaping through water and don't mind cleaning rituals. Oh, and it looks cool as hell, lol.

For the normal user that just wants to get baked it sure does the trick and the water actually makes a difference.
Mixed reviews yes but as long you read the spec and are happy it's conduction and not convection. It is a bit tall also but the carry case you can get for it is amazing.
Plus the accessories included I have never come across such awesome tools before.
It's a party piece if you want it to be but also it's very very effective. I had no issues with mine, once you cleaned it all then next time its a breeze.
Took me a few goes to build it back up right but now it's quick and easy.
Plus the stir tool and the 5 temp settings makes it a winner and is in my rotation :)

junny89,
Reactions: Tstat

junny89

Thanks, man. I just bought one with a case!

Did you get the free plastic glass piece too? It was with the case? It comes with a glass piece but always good to get the acrylic as a spare when out and about.
I suggest you start watching the help videos on the website to familiarze you're self how to take it apart and what temps the diff colours are etc

junny89,
Reactions: Tstat

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I bought it from a member here, so I'm not sure what it comes with. He said it has everything and was only used once to test it. Great deal, too! I'm psyched, it looks fun and might be a great vape to take to the Lockn' festival this summer!

Tstat,
Top Bottom