Found in the box:

• Hydrology 9 Vaporizer
  • USB charging cable
  • A/C adapter
  • Loading tool / air intake adjustment tool
  • Long cleaning brush
  • Short cleaning brush
  • 2 extra screens

The Hydrology 9 vaporizer is going to cost around the $250.00 mark, Fully assembled it comes in at 7” tall with a diameter of about 1.5”.

TheChillBud

Hey FC,
I was the lucky duck who got to review the Hydrology 9 in the link above.
Shared it with the fine folks on Reddit /r/vaporents and noticed you guys were chatting about it as well. So here I am, a new FC member, ready and willing to try to answer any questions you might have about this, or any other vaporizer that I've had the pleasure of trying out.
To answer the above question, it's purely for dry herb vaporization.

Justpassedu

Hey FC,
I was the lucky duck who got to review the Hydrology 9 in the link above.
Shared it with the fine folks on Reddit /r/vaporents and noticed you guys were chatting about it as well. So here I am, a new FC member, ready and willing to try to answer any questions you might have about this, or any other vaporizer that I've had the pleasure of trying out.
To answer the above question, it's purely for dry herb vaporization.
Nice , welcome & ty for the review. I have a few questions - Can you post a few more pics here ? , How big is the oven and where is it located ? Where is the mouthpiece ? Does it have a built in battery or user replaceable and how long does it last ? Where is the vaporizer made ? Appreciate it

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

TheChillBud

Nice , welcome & ty for the review. I have a few questions - Can you post a few more pics here ? , How big is the oven and where is it located ? Where is the mouthpiece ? Does it have a built in battery or user replaceable and how long does it last ? Where is the vaporizer made ? Appreciate it
Cloudious-9-water-cooled-vaporizer.jpg

I've got quite a few pics up on the review page, any specific pictures you're interested in seeing? If I missed anything I can snap a few more.
Oven is pretty large, in the reddit thread I estimated between .2 and .3, since actually weighing it out, it's almost dead on .2 grams. It's located on the bottom of the unit, you unscrew the bottom plate in the right of the picture above.
The mouthpiece is the glass portion at the very top. It's more like a bong than any other vaporizer mouthpiece (kind of similar to using the DaVinci without the straw).
As far as I can tell the battery is built right in. It's located in the metal portion in the middle (seen through the glass). Didn't want to start twisting things open in fear that I might ruin the water-tight seal, I'll reach out to the company and see if they have any insight regarding replacement batteries.
Haven't run the battery through its paces yet. Based on my experience so far the battery life seems solid, you'll get roughly 4-5 solid sessions on one charge. As far as exact amount of operating time, not sure yet.
Made in China.
Hope this helps :)

herbivore21

So long as the execution is on point, this has a lot of promise! I'll be following this development!

Too many dry herb vapes are too harsh to be functional for many of us for direct draw purposes these days. We all know that a rig is the best solution for most of these and a rig inside the vape is a no-brainer from that standpoint! Now hopefully it tastes great, functions reliably/safely and most importantly keeps the water where it is supposed to be :D

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I received one of this bad boy today!

Not enough tested for a full review (maybe in +1 week) but i'm pretty impressed by the building quality. Looks like a niche vape, a sort of portable at home with fancy colored lights and integrated bubbler!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Solid build. mouthpiece feels great. Definitely big and heavy. A little thinner than the minivap and almost as tall with the battery on the mv. Feels like an around the house portable, as it definitely won't be going in anyone's pocket. Bubbler functions well and I have had no leaks yet. Lights are cool but could draw attention. Adjustable air flow is a cool feature. It's a conduction device with a simple conduction oven in it like you'd find in the Flowermate vapes. It feels a little like the Sidekick in that it has a lot of cool bells and whistles surrounding a small conduction oven. Not sure why we have the stir stick for a conduction vape, but some will appreciate it. The water filtration definitely makes it an easier hit than other conduction vapes.

Adobewan

Just got home from a month's travel to find one waiting.
Nice packaging, cool design.
Plugged in for an initial charge, then some burn-offs.
Can't wait to check it out.

Justpassedu

Does anyone else's mouthpiece rattle as if there is a loose piece within it?
There is a ball in the mp that i believe is meant to move around and rattle , i think it has to do with airflow , or water not escaping i have no clue i never shook mine but do see the silver ball that moves in the mp area so it could possibly be that.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Adobewan

HD Springer

I think it's a cool niche type vaporizer. Biggest issue I have is I don't really have a need for boxes that this vaporizer checks. I already own bubblers and I already own as many conduction style vaporizers that I care to own. Add in the cost,size,and lights and such and it turns into a really cool to have vaporizer. Not a need to have.
I really do think there's a market for this vaporizer. Biggest issue is the cost. We're seeing some really good portables coming out this year at around the $100-$150 price range. And that's hard to compete with.

Top Bottom