• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How to Keep Bong Water Hot.....

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

Waiting for a self-cleaning, anti-fungal/bacterial water filtration...

Just add colloidal silver...

Lets not worry with the Papa Smurf syndrome: i'll suggest "Hard-Light" (Ultra-Violet) as an alternative. At least i can tell there are ultrasonic humidifiers featured with such technology exactly.

jkgc4m.jpg

Additionally, i believe ozonator "bombing" should work too, euh...

3.gif

Anyway, i've found the Inlet Moisturization approach meets my expectations in a manner that's more satisfying personally:

Not to mention it's so simple this way!

:peace:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Do
Because I use cranberry extract (Rezblock) and the UV light would also destroy the stuff that lends it it's surfactant properties.

Besides it doesn't get much easier than putting a drop of that stuff in with each fill of your WT.
Do flavour extracts drastically alter the flavour of your vape? And do you consider it a hinderance to the natural qualities and effects of the herbs?

Radio,

Caligula

Maximus
The CBE isn't for flavor, either in its intended purpose or for how I use it. That being said, it can alter the flavor of the draw air if you add too much. Thankfully even the largest of pieces only need a few drops (think 2 or 3) per fill.

Top Bottom