Hot Water Hits - Try this and report back your findings.......

OO

Technical Skeptical
Egzoset said:
Mist is no vapor, in short Google says it's a cold water droplets suspension floating in air.
correct, mist is water vapor that has condensed in air by means of a warming process.
(heat is released when water vapor condenses)

OO,

Egzoset

Banned
Generally my impression as well but he did mention the danger, too bad if he had to learn the hard way!

:brow:

Egzoset,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
I found I got smoother, thicker hits as well, and I think it hit me faster too, but then again I was vaked before I tried this. Only problem I have with it is that the hot water fogs up my bong so I can't really see the tube getting milked with vapor and judge my hit since it's all foggy lol

TwztedVaper,
StickyShisha said:
i'm vaping through hot peppermint tea. i'm going to drink it when i'm done.

This sounds amazing. Thanks to whoever started the thread! Def have to check this out for myself : )

Growinyourchron,

Pappy

shmaporist
Word... Been hot water bonging since lwein championed it last year. Only downside I know of is my doctor suggested inhaling hot water can exacerbate respiratory infections under certain circumstances, if you already have one for example. I think his advice is more empirical than medical but worth keeping in mind. :2c:

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
I'm a freak but I also like to gargle with hot water during and after vaping. :ko:

Pappy,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Growinyourchron said:
Pappy said:
I'm a freak but I also like to gargle with hot water during and after vaping. :ko:
During? While taking a hit? You sir are talented! *Hats off*

I occasionally take a drink of water or power aid while holding a hit in... :/ never thought of gargling though,
Lol

Purpl3_Haz3,
Yea a nice cold or warm drink after a hit is always nice.
And pappy,you need to explain this! Dont just say nevermind :lol:

Growinyourchron,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Taking a sip of water while holding a hit in works nice too cool down the vapor so you can hold it in longer, but you might find out that you swallow some vapor while doing this, I have definitely burped up vapor before :lol:

aesthyrian,

SmokingElectricity

Pappy said:
Growinyourchron said:
And pappy,you need to explain this! Dont just say nevermind :lol:
I like to gargle hot water. Find it soothing... Word! :cool:

your-body-believes-every-word-you-say-2.jpg

SmokingElectricity,

Brood

Iwien, I promised myself that the PD was my last MMJ accessory, but maaaan, you are tempting me with these 'instant results'.

So here's my problem: Stealth is an issue for me, and accessory space is becoming tight. I have about 3/4 x 1/2 foot remaining storage capacity in my stashbox. Do you think a glass bubbler/bong type dealie would be worth my while? Can I clear out a stem with glass that small and a single hot water load in the glass?

Advice would be awesome.

-R

Brood,

Puget

mollusk
I've used hot tap water in my bongs and bubblers for over 30 years (combusting). I probably lose a few cannabinoid molecules compared to cold but I'm convinced the improved filtration is worth it.

Puget,

lwien

Brood said:
So here's my problem: Stealth is an issue for me, and accessory space is becoming tight. I have about 3/4 x 1/2 foot remaining storage capacity in my stashbox. Do you think a glass bubbler/bong type dealie would be worth my while? Can I clear out a stem with glass that small and a single hot water load in the glass?

Advice would be awesome.

-R

Yes to both.

Now if you're asking if you could clear out a stem in one hit, I have no idea if you could or not, but I sure as hell can't.

lwien,

Carbon

lwien said:
Why use ice with hot water? They counter each other out. Might as well use room temp water.
I just tried this for the first time last night. It did seem smoother and may have hit me quicker, but it was all a bit weird. I believe my water was too hot as I was getting plenty of steamy hot air coming up at me through my pipe. I may have to try this again in the future with just warm water. The water from my tap gets pretty crazy hot, so I even threw in some colder water to try and balance it out.

The jury is still out for me, but I did switch to back to cold water halfway through vaping, so we'll see how we do next time.

Carbon,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Puget said:
I've used hot tap water in my bongs and bubblers for over 30 years (combusting). I probably lose a few cannabinoid molecules compared to cold but I'm convinced the improved filtration is worth it.
not really, you lose molecules in this order
cold water>hot water> no water

OO,
Top Bottom