Hot Water Hits - Try this and report back your findings.......

Mrmrmrmr

Quality comes with a price.. If you do decide to get one you will understand why they cost what they do when it arrives at your door.

tedthehed

Quality comes with a price.. If you do decide to get one you will understand why they cost what they do when it arrives at your door.

OK OK, but what about the little one, that fit on the solo, as I said , about 8 inches total? more or less..
didnt see it on that page , only bigger ones....?

tedthehed,

Salazar

I'm experimenting with different water temperatures and warm or almost-hot water seems to be a lot smoother than cold water. In fact, the warm water actually feels colder than the cold water, for some reason. Why does this effect occur exactly?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm experimenting with different water temperatures and warm or almost-hot water seems to be a lot smoother than cold water. In fact, the warm water actually feels colder than the cold water, for some reason. Why does this effect occur exactly?

We have a thread discussing this but it doesn't get much action for some reason...

mod note: TIFTFY!

Last edited by a moderator:
stickstones,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I'm not sure why it happens, but I think it could be doing something similar to what the warm down-stem on the Sublimator does :shrug:... maybe filtering out the larger more irritating vapor particles :shrug:... Maybe it just has more to do w/ the steam :shrug:

Buildozer,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I always hit my vapecycler with distilled water heated up to just below boiling temp on the stove :)
Pure, warm, refreshing!

Radio,
Top Bottom