Herborizer corner

MrMonss

The Ti paired with the dry Orbiter and a whip is so smooth and flavorfull! Very relaxing to use also.

I loved my ExtremQ, especially with a few changes, sometimes i almost want to take it out, but when i see the light Brown, all sticky whip has attracted all that dust, i also know why i love so much my herbo.
Gonna give a try dry on a glass j-hook as it's not so heavy

MrMonss,
Reactions: Alexis

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
would be a good idea to have an accessory of some sort to control airflow with TI? I noticed that if you cover one of the holes on the heater head you're able to control the airflow to finish a bowl quicker (like the lollicap for the FlowerPot) Anyone here brave enough to try:shrug: :lol:

biohacker

Enjoy bro! The Bubbler has also found a new home. As awesome as this vape is, my situation just doesn't call for corded desktop vapes any longer, and I was more than happy to pass on my savings! I know it's in good hands, and look forward to enjoying it with you in the future! At least now I don't have to go through the gut wrenching feeling of breaking the glass :rofl:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
After all your hopefulness and never used the ti??
What's going on?

Hogni,
Reactions: PPN

biohacker

What's going on?

Just changing circumstances, nothing serious...just doesn't work for me at this time and in the near future. I now realize that portables are just better for me overall. Desktops encourage "abuse" in my world! :lol: And I require rapid heatup of under 2 mins and digital displays, as well as convection/conduction hybrid technology. I'm good with just the Supreme 3 and Solo 2 until perhaps this new "Ghost" is something (don't have high hopes though, been here many times over the past decade and not into "hype" anymore).

Vapelife13

Cloud chaser
There is a really big difference if you preheat the bowl or not. With a preheated bowl on temp 6 and 0,25 herbs it is only one draw to clear the bowl completely and here i wish the draw could be a little bit longer. After the ABV is dark brown. (Here of course the herbs are not in the bowl during the preheating)

Without a preheated bowl on temp 6,5 i with 0,25 herbs i can get about 3 draws.
After the ABV is medium brown.

Now i have to find out where the effects are stronger?

Alexis

A big hello/bonjour to all!:) This thread has dropped dead after it was bursting with life, with a good number of new recruits. I am part responsible- I have been taking a time out to deal with some difficult health issues and just started treatment for Lyme again, hoping to get my life back soon at long last.

I am now on a vapor break. I had limited time to fully test my Ti, and was not in a fit state, so there was pressure and less ability to enjoy.

I am still not sure of my conclusions. I need some time for more testing, and to be in better health to enjoy more and have my brain working.
When I first used the Ti it murdered my chest for some days. I thought I would just have to sell it. But I pushed on, and strangely it seemed to get a lot easier.

Also, my chest which is bad due to multuple infections and allergies, actually got a lot better after many days of Ti use. Not at the time of vaping, but over the 24 hours at the "good" moments after clearing my lungs with peppermint and hot steam.

It seemed as if using the Ti had helped my lungs. When I take antimicrobial herbal treatments, I get a very bad chest. It is an immune response and die off from infection.
So it is possible that any reaction can be due to healing or die off, or allergy, or sometimes both.

This is the case with cannabis for me. I am allergic to it, but it also has medicinal effects and combats infections. And very often, infections cause allergies, which dissappear when the infection is gone.
I think it is possible the the Ti vapor is more medicinal than some other vaporizers, including the XL, and my bad reaction is partly to do with this.

So I did a fair bit of testing, but not at a great time for me. I was tolerating the Ti much better though.
One thing I dont like is how quickly the goods are extracted. I know this is what we want, and is essentially the key theme of the Ti's design and conception, but I find that at practically any temp, and any size load, the majority of the actives are extracted on the first 1 or 2 inhalations. There is more left, but vapor is barely visible. I would prefer to get a number of equally large, even hits, with hits 3, 4 or 5 being as decent as 1 or 2, from a decent load I mean of 0.25 grams up.

I mean this from a viewpoint of enjoying the experience of vaporizing, rather than getting dressed up for the show and it is over in seconds. I have used a lot more weed than usual this way, than I usually do, so the Ti is certainly not a vape to conserve limited rations like the Vapcaps.

I did use my Omnivap as well. Sometimes just 1 load at end of night, or 1 or 2 loads through day with numerous Ti bowls.
Some days I only used Ti, some days only Omnivap. And I have to say that the Omnivap still fills a purpose and to me, stands up respectably besides the Ti effect wise, and outshines it in terms of efficiency.

This I feel is because I exhale so little Vapcap vapor, most is absorbed. With the Ti and the concentration of actives, SO MUCH vapor is exhaled on the first draws. I try to hold it in but is a bit difficult with monster hits.

If weed is unlimited, no issue of course. But the Omnivap certainly has its place alongside. Using both vapes each day gave me much better experience overall. Techique is critical with Vapcaps. It took me months to figure it out right.

I also will say that the XL still has its place! What I really like about the XL is the ease of use. It is such low maintenance. Once loaded, you can hit it for ages without needing to stir or anything. Whereas the Ti needs stirring very frequently due to uneven load cooking and super fast browning of top layer. The edges and underneath get missed out a bit.

And you will need to reload very soon, or else the session is done very quickly.
So it is a much more hands on approach where you have to use your brain and senses more, to keep an eye on the load and the vapor temp etc, stir, empty etc. Never sitting back with mind elsewhere drifting off.

But as Sebastien put it out "Optimised for complete extraction in 1 or 2 inhalations."
So that is essentially the point of this design. So Im not actually citing a fault, just showing some pros and cons of the 2 models.

Also, the Ti effect still comes on so cleanly and subtly, and is delayed. I finish a bowl in zero time, and think "boy that was done quick. I dont feel much effect, I need another bowl. I load it and suddenly I realise "actually, I dont need more after all." But I am already psyched up by then for more. So it is a bit tricky for me to find my ideal, predictable, replicable dosing strategy.

Also, my tolerance went up quickly with Ti use. The first time it worked right, I was wrecked for hours. I quickly adapted to the power though and it became normal, Im sure I was more hammered though, just used to it.

Im no good at these vaporizer reviews like the rest of you- my thinking is too irregular and unusual, and Im a complex deep thinker. I have more to add to this at later date.

However, ATTENTION! :o:o (with French accent- the same spelling I believe?):

I come here tonight for 2 reasons- the thread has died, and I did an experiment earlier with the Ti and my method of vaping essential oils on hemp fiber to clear my allergy congested lungs.
I started my homeopathy on Tuesday and the infection die off is UNBEARABLE to begin with. Always worst at the start, and so much mucus has to be cleared from my lungs each day or life is impossible.

I have been using the XL for this method with hemp fiber and essential oils, but it is not perfect. I didnt like the draw restriction of the XL. 40 inhalations plus is hard work!

I had hoped the Ti might work for this, with much better airflow. So I gave it a crack tonight. Took screen right out, made hemp fiber ball, dropped in bowl, 2 drops pepprmint, heater on 3.5 and WOW!
The densest instant peppermint vapor I ever seen. Almost a whiteout. It worked VERY WELL. It was much easier on draw, and so much more effective at converting the essential oils into vapor than the XL. I even used less oils- 3 rounds of 2 drops instead of 3.
It did the trick and I cleared my lungs amazingly well. I took much less inhalations than with the XL. The vapor was denser and easier to generate in the D020-D bubbler. And there was no problem with the vapor declining on rounds 2 and 3 due to the oils blocking the airflow through the hemp fiber and making it sticky. The Ti just powered the oils through and onto vapor on the final rounds.

My chest is a hundred times better now than the last few days, infections have already taken a big hit from the homeopathy,,and the Ti has helped to clear a ton of mucus from die off.

I will be doing this again. I was agonizing to decide if the Ti is the right vaporizer for me, and whether I should sell it and continue my search for my ideal vape.

But now I will have to keep it IF ONLY for this essential oil method. So much easier, quicker and more effective than the XL for this. I will now focus on curing my health issues and allergies and my tolerance of vapor should improve massively.
I still dont understand the mechanism by which the Ti does this. It just seems to extract and vaporize stuff so much more effectively, weed or essential oils.

But I dont really want to sell my XL now. I hope to have more vapor sessions with friends in time to come, and the XL is an excellent social session vaporizer. I think the Ti would be a totally different social experience, with more focus and attention (English accent this time!;) ) on the vaporizing process- load, stir, empty, reload etc. I imagine it would almost be best to take turns, and have your own bowl at a time.

When I am better in my health this may work fine with and without friends, but I do like a slightly less hands on, more "eyes closed", foolproof experience, such as the XL offers. I think both models running at the same time would be interesting however- 2 different styles of vaping to mix and match- could get messy!:brow: @Joaon , @latulipe999 , maybe you have had some exprience using the Ti sociallly?

So there we are mes amis! More thoughts to come. Please nobody read too much into my experiences, I am a freak, so any criticism of the device is related to my crazy life and irregular mind.:nod: Plus an element of autism I have always believed ;), we all fall somewhere on the great wheel or "spectrum"!

Last edited:

latulipe999

but I find that at practically any temp, and any size load, the majority of the actives are extracted on the first 1 or 2 inhalations

i totally agree. For me it's the Ti way of use. XL for session

EDIT: Now that joaon has recovered the precious ti he had lent me for months, I feel so alone ... my VAS is under atack !!!

@Joaon , @latulipe999 , maybe you have had some exprience using the Ti sociallly?

We began to make interesting experiments. :science:

@Joaon will release some goods visuals soon :brow:

Last edited:

stoneleopard

Enjoy bro! The Bubbler has also found a new home. As awesome as this vape is, my situation just doesn't call for corded desktop vapes any longer, and I was more than happy to pass on my savings! I know it's in good hands, and look forward to enjoying it with you in the future! At least now I don't have to go through the gut wrenching feeling of breaking the glass :rofl:

Aww, I was totally planning to buy that one off you after you got bored of it :p . At least it hasn't gone far

PPN

Volute of Vapor
What's going on?
I agree with you.... I don't understand... maybe the excitation was over while he got the Ti in hand...!!!

Hi @biohacker , are you just a compulsive customer or a true VAS guy?:hmm: (I already read your explanations...).

Lately I exclusively use my Ti dry paired with a dry Orbiter and a whip and it's amazing how smooth are the clouds, you see thick vapor but it's like honey on the throat and the exhale is massive (used between 4.5 and 5.25 max)!

Alexis

are you just a compulsive customer or a true VAS guy?
I think it is a touch of both. I know Biohacker has been taking an extensive break from weed for a number of reasons and is making radical lifestyle changes.

He certainly has been a long time VAS sufferer, and also can be quite impulsive with purchasing and selling on and changing his mind. He went for the Ti due to the stellar reviews and the bargain deal that cropped up.

I dont think he was ever dead sure the Ti would fit his usage. He did buy some other vapes also recently, at least one of which is being sold on also. And he has decided that the Ti will not actually fot his usage pattern and encourage abuse, which he can avoid by sticking to micro doses with portables like the Supreme 3.
Maybe he will elaborate a bit more.

So PPN, you are still enjoying your Ti? Good to hear. I am looking forward to getting more acquainted with it when my own current break is over. I intend to get a large tube for it though from dhgate or somewhere.

The herbo bubbler is a bit harsh for me personally. The vapor is funnelled through such a small slit in the mouthpiece. I feel that a wider mouthpiece makes for a smoother throat experience.

biohacker

Wow, thanks @Alexis - you really are psychic bro! You really summed that up impeccably! I'm not really sure what else to add, other than this quote from a recent Ti customer :brow:

Loving my solo 2 so much I think im going to sell my desktop units and get portables instead :brow:

Now, i'm honestly not sure if the Solo 2 will 100% be a keeper like my Supreme 3, but i'm only VASing for portables from here on out. If the Solo 2 doesn't work out, i'll return to the Mighty/Crafty (even VapeCritic is strongly rumouring the Mighty 2/Crafty 2 - yes!) and still always keeping my eye on that dreaded grasshopper which I hate to love :D And possibly that new shmancy fancy Ghost which i'm cautiously optimistic about.

Thanks again Alexis for reading my mind! :tup:

:peace:

Alexis

Wow, thanks @Alexis - you really are psychic bro! You really summed that up impeccably! I'm not really sure what else to add, other than this quote from a recent Ti customer :brow:

Now, i'm honestly not sure if the Solo 2 will 100% be a keeper like my Supreme 3, but i'm only VASing for portables from here on out. If the Solo 2 doesn't work out, i'll return to the Mighty/Crafty (even VapeCritic is strongly rumouring the Mighty 2/Crafty 2 - yes!) and still always keeping my eye on that dreaded grasshopper which I hate to love :D And possibly that new shmancy fancy Ghost which i'm cautiously optimistic about.

Thanks again Alexis for reading my mind! :tup:

:peace:
Well to be honest you are very open and clear about things and I pay attention and do my best to understand people and their situations, but thanks for the words of appreciation.

I must admit the solo 2 does interest me too. The vapcaps I like but they bugger up my hands and wrists. I saw a chiropractor on friday she adjusted both wrists, elbows and thumbs all buggered from using the vapcap. So it comes with a penalty for me.

I am very much looking forward to hearing your own impressions of the Ti @lazylathe when you have had enough time to test and formulate. Your reviews are so well thought out and useful and concise- nothing like my own fairy tales of witches and giants along the way lol!:rofl:
And you have such an awsome range of top tier vapes, its hard not to be a little envious at times!
I certainly want to keep my Ti now but I will also want to keep the XL as the Ti is not exactly a replacement.
But the Ti works so amazingly well with my essential oil method I dont think I could let it go now, even if I decided to swap it for another cannabis vaporizer.

The airflow makes it SO much easier with the oils, the vapor is generated so quickly and more densely with a fraction of inhalation time, plus lifting the heater on and off the bowl is actually a pleasure compared to the XL injector which I dislike handling frequently, so fiddly and needing concentration, and even 2 hands to pick it up usually out of the stand.

So- my own VAS has actually began to flare- I now want: solo 2, a log vape (Enano, or HGL- much cheaper and I think better than Enano except RastaVapa is not in great health and has ahuge waiting list as it is.)

I also want the VHW still. Plus maybe even the Flowerpot.
This is for starters!:lol:

Last edited:

biohacker

Still waiting for announced reviews on comparison of the Herb Ti and the Flower Pot a/o Sublimator.

I think @SoDelicious and @lazylathe would be the experts here! @SoDelicious just posted his FP in the classifieds as he's dumping desktop plugins like me, but @lazylathe has the FP and Ti as his current lineup! Both have or had the Sub!

Is it tho?

Alexis, have you tried the cloud evo? I would have thought it would be ideal for your needs, not as dense vapour as the herb ti but certainly gets you very medicated. All glass pathway would be good for allergies?

Is it tho?,
Reactions: Hogni

Alexis

Alexis, have you tried the cloud evo? I would have thought it would be ideal for your needs, not as dense vapour as the herb ti but certainly gets you very medicated. All glass pathway would be good for allergies?
Thanks you for ypir consideration. Your thinking is very good. I have been very interested in the VHW for a long time, but held off due to fragility concerns and cost from USA with customs. Break the glass cover and with ship and customs it is easily over £150 to replace.

The evo should be a logical choice, but is also very pricey, and I have never liked the form factor of it. I also like designs to be simple and not keen on flashy highly marketed products however.
And certain members who have been around all the top vapes like @biohacker have expressed huge dissatisfation with the EVO.

If the EVO was cheaper I may reconsider. There is also the slight chance of it needing warranty repair at some point. Ive never had to send a vape for repair and try to avoid even the possiblity. It looks quite chunky to hold and I have some hand difficulties and could see myself dropping it at some point.

I would want to use primarily through a water tool as well, I like the smaller lighter heater designs to place on top of the water tool rather than a bigger unti where I can see my clumsy self having a mishap one day!

If I get a winning lotto ticket however, Im sure I will try it in a heartbeat.
The all glass airpath is certainly something I feel I need to try. It may just be the answer, but the VHW and EVO dont attract me enough for different reasons. There are others on the near horizon too, such as the glass symphony, and I expect a good few more all glass pathway vapes will begin to be designed in time. The vape market seems to be hotting up increasingly, bad for VAS and being torn for choice, but also exciting.

Thanks again for the thoughtful suggestion and RESPECT fellow Ti'er! :tup:

Top Bottom