Herborizer corner

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Quick question: how many watt is draining at max Ti herborizer power supply?

Have a portable power supply that I use with enano and can go up to 80ish watt depending on the application and being able to use Ti herbo when power is down is a huge plus for me

Andreaerdna,

Joaon

According to the data sheet on the website, it drains 36W ;):cool:

Edit: On sunny days, I often drive the Herbo with my solar/photovoltaïc kit!
:myday: What a nice feeling to vape off the grid. Authentic Freedom, Liberté

Last edited:

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
I chose the herbo ti over the sub and flower pot because. .

- smoothest hits
- 5 - 10 min heat up
- best tasting
- nicest looking
- Most compact (literally half size of sub)

Oh and did I say this thing is SEXY !!:love:

Edit: you also get to see your herb getting vaped in real time which is awesome!

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

- smoothest hits
- 5 - 10 min heat up
- best tasting
- nicest looking

Edit: you also get to see your herb getting vaped in real time which is also awesome!

Thank you @Joaon

When I saw @SoDelicious FP in classified I realised you liked more the Ti-Herbo.
I am really tempted, only thing keeping me away is the too much power, I think I am good enough with my nano 95% of the time, but I am sure I will surrend to Vas on this one soon or later

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Thank you @Joaon

When I saw @SoDelicious FP in classified I realised you liked more the Ti-Herbo.
I am really tempted, only thing keeping me away is the too much power, I think I am good enough with my nano 95% of the time, but I am sure I will surrend to Vas on this one soon or later

Another reason why I chose the Herborizer TI. In order for me to get optimal performance for my sub I would have to leave the sub on all day since I hated waiting around 15-30 minutes.

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Oh and I haven't even actually officially tested the TI in a bubbler yet (still waiting on my package)

I found a old 18mm bong but with no down stem so I am basically taking big dry hits out of this

7y1eD2O.jpg

Definitely too big LOL

The Herborizer is still kicking my ass though... can't wait for my bubbler to arrive :ko:

Carlos8400

Oh and I haven't even actually officially tested the TI in a bubbler yet (still waiting on my package)

I found a old 18mm bong but with no down stem so I am basically taking big dry hits out of this

7y1eD2O.jpg

Definitely too big LOL

The Herborizer is still kicking my ass though... can't wait for my bubbler to arrive :ko:

Man, you are brave! That must be intense...

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
@SoDelicious Would you give us a more detailed review on your comparison please?

For sure! I will write out a more detailed reason on why I chose the herborizer TI after I have also tested it with a bubbler.

Man, you are brave! That must be intense...

I was surprised of how smooth it actually is. Probably same as the FP when used through a bubbler

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos8400

Maybe Sebastien should make a dry pipe for it, imagine something like a sherlock, but with the top half of a Ti bowl built in. With a well designed base so it stands up, this could be really cool.
I did try it with a J hook and it was nice, but it wasn't convenient to handle.

(i sent him an email with a few ideas)

Last edited:

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
WOW ! i was thinking exactly the same

@SoDelicious what about your tolerance ?

Well I used to use around 1g+ a day until about a month ago when I stumbled across micro dosing.

Now I use maximum of about 0.50g a day, no more then that (still working on lowering my tolerance). I was taking 0.015-0.050g per bowl but now I use half of a 1/4 metal tsp per bowl

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese

- smoothest hits
- 5 - 10 min heat up
- best tasting
- nicest looking

Edit: you also get to see your herb getting vaped in real time which is awesome!

Iiiiinteresting

How does vapour production compare?

What blew me away with the TI was the combination of having by far the best vapour density, volume, smoothness and flavour of anything I've ever tried. Other vapes will excel in one or two of those areas at most. Plus it's so flexible on the temperature range you can dial it in for your needs perfectly.

I've read the sub is stronger in effect and produces more vapour. But is more harsh. I want either a sub or FP, will probably go for the FP once I figure out what's needed.

Looking forward to the review! We're all waiting! No pressure! :)

latulipe999

Well I used to use around 1g+ a day until about a month ago when I stumbled across micro dosing.

Now I use maximum of about 0.50g a day, no more then that (still working on lowering my tolerance). I was taking 0.015-0.050g per bowl but now I use half of a 1/4 metal tsp per bowl

I'm at 1g+/day all week long and more the week end. It's my goal to micro-dose but i am sooooo greedy on weed ( not only taste ) :D

I need this kind of Metal measuring spoon.

WxPbgrE.jpg

Carlos8400

For science i just tried to use the Ti as a chillum using a double female 18.8mm adapter.
That was honestly surprisingly nice, super strong taste, and WOW does it hit!
I was on 5.5, but I think that on 4 or 5 it would really taste amazing!

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Anyone have specific testing request for me to run on the FP vs TI?

I think it would be better for me to run the FP on a normal PID controller (not a hex-nail) since majority of people using will probably be buying a basic PID controller IIRC.

Let me know!

Top Bottom