Herb Grinders

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I had an extra picture on my phone, figure I'd upload it to share. I must say, staring at tree when your not using it, actually helps lol. I instantly perform the motions in my mind, and feel a buzz in my brain LOL. Then I realize it was all a trick! Do that 1000 times and the day goes by hella quickly. :buzz:
I havent really been using the Pax during work like I did before, so working on ways to avoid a quick sesh is always needed. What color SCS did you get Finch?

2crtu3b.jpg
did you remove the black liner off your SCS?

IF II INI C IHI,
Reactions: ataxian

Vitolo

Vaporist
The top piece still shows the teflon ring.
The lower stages do not have a ring... only the turning surfaces.

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
how are you doing vitolo. used to seeing you in the vapir no2 forum. have you got the pinnacle yet?
Hi, IF II INI C IHI-
No pinnacle.
It is made by VaporBlunt, and I have had my hands on the Vapor Blunt... The VB2... the Palm.
All were cheap feeling to me.
On this basis alone I have avoided the pinnacle.
Looking at it in pictures and ads, it is made of the same materials as the palm.... just not for me.

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
Hi, IF II INI C IHI-
No pinnacle.
It is made by VaporBlunt, and I have had my hands on the Vapor Blunt... The VB2... the Palm.
All were cheap feeling to me.
On this basis alone I have avoided the pinnacle.
Looking at it in pictures and ads, it is made of the same materials as the palm.... just not for me.
yea, i'm loving this thing. pinnacle AND the grinder (SCS), to stay on topic with the forum. you still using the vapirno2? I hope they come out with a new one soon. my has it the bench but I will whip it out later for usage. how are you doing liveandlearn? Your pax still combusting your meds? i'm messin with ya :)

IF II INI C IHI,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes I love the NO2 still.
The Santa Cruz Shredder Medium 2 piece would be my grinder of choice for the NO2 these days!

goatgobaahh

^ You're all over brother and you have many quality posts, videos, and pieces. Just saw you on GC the other day!

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: ShipDit

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Checking in after a week or so of time spent with my MM 2 piece double thick. I'm really enjoying the quality of grind I'm getting now.I wasn't so sure about the size at first,but have come to appreciate the roominess...the end result is light and fluffy.I bought a tiny glass containers off alt.com that I keep my ground up buds in.It only holds .5 so I refill daily. Its becoming a nice ritual. And the grinder grease keeps it turning smoothly.:tup:Its a solid grinder and a great value at only 26 dollars shipped.
IMG_20130328_003321_zpsd133d38f.jpg
I know how much you guys like pictures...But its late and I cant wake the misses. Oh! that poker is a multiuse tool for stirring my load,loading too.picking up things from my iso.and the flat end is for scraping my grinder clean..Man its legit

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: ShipDit

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
how are you doing liveandlearn? Your pax still combusting your meds? i'm messin with ya :)

Dont you dare accuse my Pax of combusting! It only gets really really dark brown. lol
My Pax has been on low to medium since I got my desktop vape. Its truly my portable device now. Every morning I open up my SCS which has previously shredded herb from the previous night fluffed up and I scoop half a crucible full and dump it into my Pax, for later. ;)

Live-N-Learn,

debaserrrrr

I always use salt / iso and grind, then rinse with hot water and air dry. I just did this to my virgin SCS medium 2pc that just arrived. I will be testing it out shortly!

debaserrrrr,

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Why clean it and deprive yourself of all that pressed kief and flowers? Why not just buy some grinder grease and a pick and vape the goodies. Or use qtips and a little iso ..repeat using qtips and water is what I would do.

Nbajunkie,

max

Out to lunch
Most grinders have an 0-ring, so be sure to remove if you soak it. IMO a grinder works better with frequent cleanings and if you do that there's not enough plant matter to bother with reclaiming- not for me anyway. A toothbrush with some ISO on it makes for a fast cleaning job.

SD_haze

Could there be some kind of issue with hitting an aluminum grinder with water after an ISO wash?
I could very well be off-base but it seems like there would be some sort of negative effect from it.

(Thinking along the lines of not wanting to expose a TI Nail to water)

SD_haze,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I always soak my mendo mulchers in a big whiskey glass full of iso. I use a toothbrush at the end of the soak to finish it off.

I then flilter / evap the iso and collect the goodies. :brow: I am always amazed at how much reclaim I get from just cleaning grinders.

:peace:

olivianewtonjohn

I always soak my mendo mulchers in a big whiskey glass full of iso. I use a toothbrush at the end of the soak to finish it off.

I then flilter / evap the iso and collect the goodies. :brow: I am always amazed at how much reclaim I get from just cleaning grinders.

:peace:
Nice any idea if the reclaim is usable in cooking?

olivianewtonjohn,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
Dont you dare accuse my Pax of combusting! It only gets really really dark brown. lol
My Pax has been on low to medium since I got my desktop vape. Its truly my portable device now. Every morning I open up my SCS which has previously shredded herb from the previous night fluffed up and I scoop half a crucible full and dump it into my Pax, for later. ;)
i'm giving you shit lol, you and others on here are the big reason I made the jump and got eh 4 piece SCS. so thanks A LOT to you guys. whats with you 2-piece grinder guys...? you guys don't like kief? I had a 2 piece a couple grinders ago, and felt like I wasted more kief with the dump to either get to bowl or vape or even container. reason I like the 4 piece. but why are you guys big on the 2 piece? to get the talks going in here. since I think a good grinder is one important step to correct vaping

SD_haze

'Cause I want as much kief in my bud ALL the time.
Considering a lot of people want ^^^that but also like the 4pc because it provides a instant-reservoir for the ground up bud.... it would make sense for a 4pc grinder product to have just a solid bottom instead of a kief screen.

With the reservoir being extra large like the Mendo
edit:
UHnB1l.jpg

SD_haze,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom