Discontinued Haze Square

junny89

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f912cfqognbzx20/AADKm8hPjgKk9GOiOG8SNUU1a?dl=0

Please click on that link to see the video.
It's in the haze Square pro folder.

Also, please remember what I meant to say was:

- full charge
- 1 St session/ 1st freshly packed bowl
- 1 St drag

I just had powered it on and that's, 3 drags back to back. Shows how insane the quick heat up time is. Even though on lowest heat setting, the others Temps heat up just as quick.
Once button is pressed, after I think 15 seconds after it vibrates to let you know to stop. I can't get there at all other than the first drag. You can see in coughing quite early 2&3rd drag.

Have to say it's very high Temps even at lowest setting. So tasty.

It's a rubbish angle but u can see it closely esp 3 rd drag.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Haze square software (PC) seems to have been updated (auto-updated)
Temp slider goes up to 480F now :)

@Haze Vaporizers How do I get the firmware update for the unit itself? Seems that everyone recommends getting it. I'm still on stock FW and would like to see what has been improved.
Also, how would you recommend to microdosing? I found that the concentrate pad on top of the material does affect the airflow too much. Thanks! :) :tup:

junny89

Haze square software (PC) seems to have been updated (auto-updated)
Temp slider goes up to 480F now :)

@Haze Vaporizers How do I get the firmware update for the unit itself? Seems that everyone recommends getting it. I'm still on stock FW and would like to see what has been improved.
Also, how would you recommend to microdosing? I found that the concentrate pad on top of the material does affect the airflow too much. Thanks! :) :tup:

load the update on a usb C memory stick and load on to the unit. Haze will help and provide the software.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi guys,

Quick update on status. The factory had a few days delay due to packaging material not arriving on time as scheduled but they got it today. They are going to be shipping inventory next week Wednesday and we are expecting them in our warehouse in Atlanta around 12th (depending on customs clearance etc.). Our QC will be done on site over there so it will save time for us here so we expect starting shipments immediately the next day of arrival. Those who preordered Square may receive tracking numbers and shipment confirmation emails few days prior to the actual shipment since we want to be proactive and process all orders and simply wait on warehouse packaging of your orders the next day of our receipt of inventory. Just want to make sure that it will not cause confusion. Thank you all for your feedback, support, business and patience.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
So it looks like about 2 more weeks for my Square Pro. In the meantime...for those who have them already for testing...I have a question

Are there any accessories you'd recommend I order? It seems like the Pro has everything I'd need with the possible exception of 4 silicone lids (it comes with 2). Do I need the other 2?

I plan on using the square exclusively for flowers (I use a pen for concentrates). I'm a medical user who generally doses about 4-6 times/day. My hope is that I can consume less with the Square than I do with the Haze 2 since it's not a session vape.

I love love love my Haze 3 - 2 cans in the unit and another 5 in my little 3D printed container - and I am ready for the day and night. Not sure if I need it with the Square, but has anyone made a unit to hold additional pods?

TYIA!

Solomon,
Reactions: C No Ego

KLo

No Ember
Hi guys,

Quick update on status. The factory had a few days delay due to packaging material not arriving on time as scheduled but they got it today. They are going to be shipping inventory next week Wednesday and we are expecting them in our warehouse in Atlanta around 12th (depending on customs clearance etc.). Our QC will be done on site over there so it will save time for us here so we expect starting shipments immediately the next day of arrival. Those who preordered Square may receive tracking numbers and shipment confirmation emails few days prior to the actual shipment since we want to be proactive and process all orders and simply wait on warehouse packaging of your orders the next day of our receipt of inventory. Just want to make sure that it will not cause confusion. Thank you all for your feedback, support, business and patience.

ATL held for ransom..is that you ? Haze :razz:

KLo,
Reactions: steama

guyonthecouch

@Solomon if using the square strictly for flower I think you'll be fine without extra lids. Prob won't want to use the lids at all when using flower. If you ordered the pro(or even the reg version for that matter) you should be good to go with everything included in the kit. Cheers!

frank grimes

@Solomon if using the square strictly for flower I think you'll be fine without extra lids. Prob won't want to use the lids at all when using flower. If you ordered the pro(or even the reg version for that matter) you should be good to go with everything included in the kit. Cheers!

Can you use the silicone lid as a space reducer when vaping flower? Does it affect performance?

frank grimes,
Reactions: Solomon

guyonthecouch

@frank grimes Haven't tried the unit out yet but IMO the better spacer option would be the provided(2x) SS mesh liquid pads. That way you're avoiding added silicone in the air path. You could use both, the pad and the silicone lid for micro dosing or double stack your SS pads.

I'm kind of concerned about the black finish on the pod/crucibles. My guess is that they are not scratch proof and will eventually flake. Not sure why they didn't just leave them with a "plain" finish. My guess is aesthetics appeal but the trade off for health concerns isn't worth it IMO.

frank grimes

@frank grimes Haven't tried the unit out yet but IMO the better spacer option would be the provided(2x) SS mesh liquid pads. That way you're avoiding added silicone in the air path. You could use both, the pad and the silicone lid for micro dosing or double stack your SS pads.

I'm kind of concerned about the black finish on the pod/crucibles. My guess is that they are not scratch proof and will eventually flake. Not sure why they didn't just leave them with a "plain" finish. My guess is aesthetics appeal but the trade off for health concerns isn't worth it IMO.

My bad, I thought you were an early adopter...

Silicone is food grade and can be used with herbs too if you prefer.

Thanks, good to know...but will using the lid affect performance? Just want to know because the pods look kind of big. Also I like the idea of having the pods closed at all times, so that I can just drop them in and take them out without the mess.

Any of the early adopters want to share their experience if the lid work well while vaping flower?

frank grimes,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Thanks, good to know...but will using the lid affect performance? Just want to know because the pods look kind of big. Also I like the idea of having the pods closed at all times, so that I can just drop them in and take them out without the mess.

Any of the early adopters want to share their experience if the lid work well while vaping flower?
I never used the lids, but I did use the ss pads as spacers and it worked well. It Also helped lessen clean up time.

guyonthecouch

@steama Thanks for the link, good to know it's inert. But again, if it's just going to flake off after use why is it necessary? You'd think it would almost be better to have the pods a different colour than the black housing for ease of visibility to remove/insert(not that it's a very difficult process). And the screen above the crucible/pods is plain old stainless steel so why go through the added process off applying the QPQ coating, extra time/$$$ and it's just going to scratch off over time. Unless it has some sort of heating regulation implications I'm unaware of. Also, would be easier to identify the need for cleaning if not black :2c:

Cheers!

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
@steama Thanks for the link, good to know it's inert. But again, if it's just going to flake off after use why is it necessary? You'd think it would almost be better to have them a different colour than the black housing for ease of visibility to remove/insert(not that it's a very difficult process). And the screen above the crucible/pods is plain old stainless steel so why go through the added process off applying the QPQ coating, extra time/$$$ and it's just going to scratch off over time. Unless it has some sort of heating regulation implications I'm unaware of. Also, would be easier to identify the need for cleaning if not black :2c:

Cheers!
Most customers asked for black color to be discreet and stealth. We may release a plain silver metal version too in the next run. (if there is enough demand)

guyonthecouch

Just want to clarify for everyone I'm only speaking of the Pods/Crucibles having a coating.

Is there a demonstration video anywhere on how to do a thorough cleaning? How to disassemble/reassemble the vape completely? I'm hoping it's possible to clean the airpath in its entirety.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Would also vote for a non-coated pod version...mine flakes but my early version is slightly out of tolerance assembly wise so I have a lot of contact points where pressure and rotation comes into play (bottom of the crucible on the outside). It will only go south and look beaten up at a certain point. I'm cool with that as I can upgrade - but if not, I'd definitely go for the non-coated ones anyway.

Top Bottom