Discontinued Haze Square

KLo

No Ember
That first video was a weak battery and heating to the highest setting. It was not a good representation of how it operates normally. It's just a few seconds and it's ready to go. Even shorter after the 2-3 draws when things heat up a bit. Very close in heat up time/feel to the Grasshopper.

Good lookin' .. Haze is busy, has been. Smart development and forward thinking builds. Will prob pre-order if vas activates. Itchy

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This and the HR Fierce at the top of my VAS list!

The Haze V3.0 was the original vape that actually got me to quit smoking!!! Thank you so much Haze! I can't wait to give this one a shot.

Just one question, I run all of my vapes through water. Even in the car, Are you offering a WPA or am I going to have to rig a piece of silicone tubing like I did on the Haze V3.0?

Last edited:

C No Ego

This and the HR Fierce at the top of my VAS list!

The Haze V3.0 was the original vape that actually got me to quit smoking!!! Thank you so much Haze! I can't wait to give this one a shot.

Just one question, I run all of my vapes through water. Even in the car, Are you offering a WPA or am I going to have to rig a piece of silicone tubing like I did on the Haze V3.0?

I contacted @Ed's TnT to maybe get with Haze and make an adapter... or @Ratchett too... did bnot contact him though just Ed . shout out to WP Adapters FTW!

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Hi

The 20 second was on beta units and initial test units. The production units have 3-5 second initial heat up time (from cold to temp, depending on your temperature settings). The time between draws are 1 sec.

Highest temperature will be 480F (can be adjusted through the app up to 480F. The factory default setting for the highest temp is 430F). For standard, it will be 430F.

These are different settings than the batch 1.

Hope this helps

Hey Scott - Longtime Haze 3 owner, soon to be Square owner (just ordered this morning). Looking forward to trying the new unit!

junny89

I got £mine a few days ago, as a Early adopter and a new firmware update, Haze gave me, it's going very very well.
It's surely maximises the herbs very very well. All even abv and is consistent.
Loading and unloading is relatively easy. I put herbs in all 4 pods.
The only issue I could see is, when you do a full deep clean and open where the stainless steel screens are as I can see them getting clogged up quick.
Luckily I got the easy clean tool which makes opening and closing that part very very easy. Took me around 5 goes to do this with out the tool, so make sure you get it!
And it does help with cleaning!

I actually love this unit. The 4 Chambers are just epic. And Dont think they are 4 because they are tiny....no way! These pods are huge! Especially after the Haze support team said to pack down the herb tight so you end up putting more in. Just love not unloading and loading herb on every chamber, but now every 4 chambers!
I didnt buy any extra pods, but you can have as many as you want loaded up and all you do is just swap out.
For me 4 is fine :)

Grab the brush as a spare as its excellent and helps getting herb from the tiniest of spaces out. Got spare coils and stainless steel screens.
My silicone case broke from where the mouthpiece hides. Was a very thin piece and just snapped.
I'd rather get a prope carry case.
@Haze Vaporizers will you ever make a carry case for this?

Have say, the pro is extremely well built. I didn't think it would be of this level. The finish is just clean, I can see it getting scratched easily but it's down to the user to look after it. For the price, no brainer. It hits hard and gets you lit.

Any earlier adopters, get the new firmware it makes a huge difference, once I got it, it made a such a difference.

Anyone want any more info please let me know. Enjoy and you won't be disappointed!

S

junny89

what is the vapour production like at temps of around 185C?

That is the lowest temp which is blue, and it's has decent production of Vapour. Bare in mind it is the lowest temp.
I only use, the first 3 temps as they are more than enough for me.
Vapor production is excellent on all temps regardless though. But higher you go the more Vapour I've noticed.

Just Justin

glad to hear the Square produces good vapor on low temps!

How is cleaning the vapor path? The little section where the vapor exits the pod and enters the mouthpiece...?

are the early pre-orders supposed to ship soon?

Just Justin,

junny89

glad to hear the Square produces good vapor on low temps!

How is cleaning the vapor path? The little section where the vapor exits the pod and enters the mouthpiece...?

are the early pre-orders supposed to ship soon?

Not got to that yet to clean. Doesn't need cleaning yet but I'll give it a go tomorrow and let you know :)
However the provided cleaning brush has a part that will go down the Vapour path to clean it.

Will have to mention though, please buy the cleaning tray if you have not already. Just makes full assembley very easy and simple. If you pre ordered, it would have come free. It just makes life so much easier when replacing the air flow screen/stainless steel screen.

buckhakeesah

@junny89 do you recommend buying spare stainless screens? I'm the type to take the time to clean at least weekly and my order is coming up to ship soon. Hate to buy extras of stuff that dont end up getting used.

Last edited:

junny89

@junny89 do you recommend buying spare stainless screens? I'm the type to take the time to clean at least weekly and my order is coming up to ship soon. Hate to buy extras of stuff that dont end up getting used.

Hi,

I got some spare :)
Just one pack and also I got the secondary screen for the air also just In case I lose one, you never know :)
Get a extra brush also but please get the cleaning tray if you haven't already.
I went a bit crazy and got extra spares as I'm from the UK and I hate buying stuff sep as shipping is a killer.

Raptor5150

Hi,

I got some spare :)
Just one pack and also I got the secondary screen for the air also just In case I lose one, you never know :)
Get a extra brush also but please get the cleaning tray if you haven't already.
I went a bit crazy and got extra spares as I'm from the UK and I hate buying stuff sep as shipping is a killer.

Any way you can make a video of vapor production in the 350-375 range? Or atleast let me know how good the clouds are?

junny89

sure, but how do you post videos on forums?
Not really a forum person so not sure how to post?

junny89,
Top Bottom