Discontinued Haze Square

MonkeyTime

This is true but the earliest of preorders shipped already from a smaller initial batch.
I guess I didn't realize how small the first batch was? I've had mine for a while and thought the second batch was about a month behind, did it change because of modifications ? Maybe I'm confused !

MonkeyTime,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Anyone with regrets since getting a first round or beta? I tend to move on devices if they don't fit into my rotation. The mentions of this one tasting like one of the top tier besting tasting units made me jump on this but would be nice to hear from owners now that they've had it for a moment. This my first experience with Haze and I'm hoping to be very impressed.

I got one of the faulty units, so I can’t give a fair evaluation on it until the new batch is out. But no regrets, as I am expecting @Haze Vaporizers to make it right soon!

It worked somewhat and when it wasn’t combusting, it actually tasted great. And the on-demand factor is fantastic.
But I agree with @MonkeyTime that the four chambers can get messy to change, and a smaller one bowl device would be very interesting.
Can’t wait for the newest batch to be released so I can really get to know this guy.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
@Jill NYC

How does the Haze² work (when functioning) compared to the other units in your current rotation (Arizer Solo included)? Looking to compile some anecdotal comparisons.

deadlytoaster,
Reactions: Summer

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@deadlytoaster It is really hard for me to compare until I get a fully functioning unit.
But a few things I can definitively say about comparing to the Solo:

Heat up is obviously much, much faster on Haze.

Clean-up is much more involved with the Haze, especially compared to Solo which I consider one of the easiest to clean.

It’s nice to be able to program my own temperatures with Haze Pro vs the pre-set temps on the Solo.

I always feel like the Solo is staring at me with those beady little eyes. The Haze does not have eyes. :)

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Hey Haze any high-res pictures of the silicone case available? Any plans for other colors too? Would love one in red or white, I think it'd look supa hot.

deadlytoaster,
Reactions: Summer

junny89

Ooooooo my square pro arrived!!!!
Visually I can't see any issues or marks with the box?
My + and - are swapped over so néed to sort that out.

Anyone else here got a pro?
How come there are 2 cables in the box? Which is the data cable? I'm assuming the thin one to connect to pc?
And the thicker is for the charger?

Also can you use pod lids for dry herb or do u have to remove the lids when you want to smoke?
I'm just a bit confused with the lids etc.
Any ideas?
Also any tips and tricks?
I'm struggling to get it to stick to a new heat setting it always goes back to blue?
Anyone used it with the pc yet ?
When is android software out or is out now?

Got the software for the PC, how do I swap the + and - over? I can't see any way to do this?

Thanks!

Oh I love it, nice Chunky and weighty!

Last edited:
junny89,

guyonthecouch

@junny89 One cable is USB-C and the other is the regular wall charger. USB-C will provide faster charging.

The silicone lids are only suggested for concentrate/liquid use. For flower, medium grind and fill 3/4 of pod/crucible. Fine grind pack a bit tighter. No suggestion of using lid with flower and you prob wouldn't want to either. Silicone in airpath and would add unnecessary draw restriction.

When changing the heat settings it displays heat colour briefly and then returns back to blue. At least on the "beta" versions.

Don't know about app availability for android or ios. Not sure how to swap +/- temps either..

Hope that helps!

Can't wait to get mine!!!

junny89

@junny89 One cable is USB-C and the other is the regular wall charger. USB-C will provide faster charging.

The silicone lids are only suggested for concentrate/liquid use. For flower, medium grind and fill 3/4 of pod/crucible. Fine grind pack a bit tighter. No suggestion of using lid with flower and you prob wouldn't want to either. Silicone in airpath and would add unnecessary draw restriction.

When changing the heat settings it displays heat colour briefly and then returns back to blue. At least on the "beta" versions.

Don't know about app availability for android or ios. Not sure how to swap +/- temps either..

Hope that helps!

Can't wait to get mine!!!

Hey buddy!
Thanks for the info! I realised about the settings, I was having it fully charged!
How can you tell if it's combusting?

Thanks for the help!

junny89,

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
@Haze Vaporizers I've seen and read different reports of the amount of time to initially bring the unit up to temp (up to 20+ seconds), likely a result of varying conditions and/or earlier versions of your device. So wondering, are you considering an option to have the unit startup initially brought up to the selected temp?

Also, can you confirm that the highest temp for both std & pro is 430F? Curious if this high temp is the same for batch 1 units.

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
@Haze Vaporizers I've seen and read different reports of the amount of time to initially bring the unit up to temp (up to 20+ seconds), likely a result of varying conditions and/or earlier versions of your device. So wondering, are you considering an option to have the unit startup initially brought up to the selected temp?

Also, can you confirm that the highest temp for both std & pro is 430F? Curious if this high temp is the same for batch 1 units.
Hi

The 20 second was on beta units and initial test units. The production units have 3-5 second initial heat up time (from cold to temp, depending on your temperature settings). The time between draws are 1 sec.

Highest temperature will be 480F (can be adjusted through the app up to 480F. The factory default setting for the highest temp is 430F). For standard, it will be 430F.

These are different settings than the batch 1.

Hope this helps

namasteIII

Hi

The 20 second was on beta units and initial test units. The production units have 3-5 second initial heat up time (from cold to temp, depending on your temperature settings). The time between draws are 1 sec.

Highest temperature will be 480F (can be adjusted through the app up to 480F. The factory default setting for the highest temp is 430F). For standard, it will be 430F.

These are different settings than the batch 1.

Hope this helps

How did the heat up time decrease so drastically between beta and production. Not complaining, a change for the better, but what exactly changed?

namasteIII,

junny89

Mine heats up instantly and between draws, soon as u push the button it's green! Probs fastest heat up I've come across except the magic flight launch box but that's a different thing all together.

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
How did the heat up time decrease so drastically between beta and production. Not complaining, a change for the better, but what exactly changed?
That first video was a weak battery and heating to the highest setting. It was not a good representation of how it operates normally. It's just a few seconds and it's ready to go. Even shorter after the 2-3 draws when things heat up a bit. Very close in heat up time/feel to the Grasshopper.

Top Bottom