Discontinued Haze Dual V3

milkmann

Hi guys, hope everyone is good!
I'm new to FC and have only posted a few times. I've recently done what I'm calling a 'Jurgen Klopp' with my vapes -I've replaced my EQ, FF2, Pax 2 (although it's now a backup) and the regular bong (and sometimes joint) with a Haze v3, DynaVap VapCap OG and a Cloud Evo with water piece. I'm determined to make the switch properly this time. My haze arrived this morning, and I have a few questions. I know this has been covered in various posts but not all in one, so any answers would be appreciated!

- Do I need to do anything with the Haze, aside from charge the batteries, before using for the first time?
- When I clean the heating chamber with Iso, should I run the machine on 3/4 to evaporate the iso? If not, how should I deal with this?
- Is 'burnoff' what I just described above?
- What is the minimum load the chambers will work with?
- How much should I tamp down?
- any general advice for usage?

Cheers all and thanks in advance!

scottg402

I'm new to FC and have only posted a few times. I've recently done what I'm calling a 'Jurgen Klopp' with my vapes -I've replaced my EQ, FF2, Pax 2 (although it's now a backup) and the regular bong (and sometimes joint) with a Haze v3, DynaVap VapCap OG and a Cloud Evo with water piece. I'm determined to make the switch properly this time. My haze arrived this morning, and I have a few questions. I know this has been covered in various posts but not all in one, so any answers would be appreciated!

- Do I need to do anything with the Haze, aside from charge the batteries, before using for the first time?
- When I clean the heating chamber with Iso, should I run the machine on 3/4 to evaporate the iso? If not, how should I deal with this?

Hey there welcome to the family! Thanks for choosing Haze!

Just do a quick ISO wipe of the cans/chambers/vapor path and maybe soak your mouthpiece/cans/screens if you want. The ISO should evaporate on it's own. You can give it a little heat if you want but don't crank it to level four and run it empty for 15+ minutes. That is what a burnoff is and in the case of the Haze you can damage the unit. You need something in the chamber to transfer heat to and you need cold fresh air coming in to cool it down. Otherwise you are just cooking the unit itself. Load size is all over the board. Many comments on this. I like a full packed can of about .2-.25 g. A light tamp is advisable. No need to cram it in.

General advice----Experiment and find what works FOR YOU! This has been discussed many times. Versatility is a strength of the Haze. But each person likes something different so find what you like and don't worry about everyone else. :)

woolspinner

Definitely scan the best of thread for this information because these questions have been asked and answered many times

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-the-haze-vaporizer-thread.16685/

Best of is a good start but newer responses may not have been tagged for inclusion. You can search just this thread for key word combinations.

One reason to do both these steps is to get a broader result than answers from just those folks willing to retype the same answers again in direct response to your post.

I posted a recent recommendation based on my preferences, but YMMV.

I love my Haze and it and my UD are more than enough to satisfy my vaporizer needs at this time.

Welcome!

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Although I never save I usually still pull the battery at the end of a session and cool it down a bit. I do it mostly to get rid of any residual vapor that otherwise condenses inside the Haze Dual.

CrossXOver

Guys I'm sick to my stomach today. Dropped my haze off of my lap getting up and broke the clip that holds the battery door in place. Battery won't stay in anymore. I'm devastated.

CrossXOver

Hey there. Send me a pic to sales@hazevaporizers.com so I know exactly what we are dealing with and I can work something out for you.
Thank you scott. Your always so helpful. Thought id share with everyone while I'm at it.
Picture of the damage. Piece broke off from the housing. Basically unfixable.
kSjPOuu.jpg

But good news is that I figured a temporary work around using some of my wife's hair ties.
4W8t7eO.jpg

Works completely fine this way.

I find this device to be rather durable and I totally accept the damage to the unit as my own fault for sure. The fall was actually a pretty long one (I'd say maybe 5' or so) & usually when I drop it the battery comes out and everything which is good but since it was a much higher fall than normal, the battery door must have been forced open from closed with enough force to break the housing clip.:bang: :cry:

But even though it works I'd still love to know how it can maybe be fixed or something.:shrug:

Last edited:

C No Ego

just ordered the V3 ! the 10 year warranty sold me along with external batteries. coming from a da vinci vape they kept breaking down or the charger would mess up. hopefully can keep this haze vape a long time with no issues. ordered at puffitup...

George1151

With the V3 if you keep it clean then I find the stem doesn't need any type of lube. I find that a plain qtip (no iso) inserted and moved around a bit into the air path where the stem goes while the unit is still WARM really gets the most resin out of it. Better than using iso when the unit is cold.

scottg402

Yes folks. I am telling people to use PPG or coconut oil if they find their mouthpiece needs a bit of lube. Both are safe for this application. Thanks of course to the Haze family for putting those suggestions out there.

George1151

Just received my first piece of glass to be used mainly with my Haze. I got the D020-D and the Haze glass Gong.

I have been vaping the Haze mostly on temp 1 then 2 and sometimes up to 3 for the last few hits.

With water pieces what temps do people use on your Haze V3. Thinking of starting at 2.

Top Bottom