• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

C No Ego

first chance to try the new haze vape last night! I'm really liking the unrestricted draw on this unit, just open flow... tried the convection and conduction screens and liked them both, will try some of the cans next to see what works- options!
I'm thinking to leave the draw stem down in as far as possible when using unit to keep the inner slide as clean as possible, canna vapor gets sticky

Thanks to puffitup for 2 day free shipping with extras and thanks FC for a forum to learn!

George1151

@C No Ego I am interested to hear about the difference in draw between the screens and the cans using bud. In the 5 months I have had mine I have only used the cans but never the screens.

I use the cans for the convenience of pre packing and because they keep the ovens clean like new.

Not sure your leaving the stem mostly in will make much difference to cleaning the air path. Most of the sticky stuff seems to be right at the bottom of the air path. Using a plain qtip when the unit is still warm after a session seems to collect more than an iso qtip with unit cold.

C No Ego

@C No Ego I am interested to hear about the difference in draw between the screens and the cans using bud. In the 5 months I have had mine I have only used the cans but never the screens.

I use the cans for the convenience of pre packing and because they keep the ovens clean like new.

Not sure your leaving the stem mostly in will make much difference to cleaning the air path. Most of the sticky stuff seems to be right at the bottom of the air path. Using a plain qtip when the unit is still warm after a session seems to collect more than an iso qtip with unit cold.

Great- thanks! I do see what you mean about keeping it clean and after a few sessions with the screens there is some residue already in the chambers. I'm usually an on the spot vaporists so pre packing is not required for my needs except for sometimes..
I tend to grind the herb as fine as possible for maximum surface area and load a light packed load to keep air restriction to a minimum.. the convection screen kept a bit of flavor for longer and the load tended to last longer as well. the conduction screen started out strong but faded quicker and the load did not last as long..
the metal lid can looks really cool and I want to try that one first, still trying to figure out how air flow works in the cans....

George1151

I have found that when using the silicon lids for flower it is better to cut a small piece of metal screen the size of the inner can (Scott's tip) and place it above the ground bud before placing the lid on. Keeps little particles from entering the vapor path. With the steels lids it is not necessary.

I get better results from an almost full can lightly tamped (thanks Scott for that tip) than half a load or less. An almost full load is about 0.16g for me using fluffy ground bud from the Kannastor Gr8tr. That grinder can be a bit of a pain to use and maintain but the fluffy grind it yields fills the can with less material than from other grinders (haven't used too many others maybe 2 others lol).

After 5 months with the Haze I got my first water piece for it last night and all I can say is why did I wait 5 months? The water piece makes a HUGE difference in both effect (no idea why maybe bigger hits or higher temps) and it's much easier on the throat and lungs.

Vapor is much wispier (lighter) than from the unit direct but the effect is stronger so after 1 day and 2 bowls it seems to be the way to go for use that is not super "on the fly".

scottg402

first chance to try the new haze vape last night! I'm really liking the unrestricted draw on this unit, just open flow... tried the convection and conduction screens and liked them both, will try some of the cans next to see what works- options!
I'm thinking to leave the draw stem down in as far as possible when using unit to keep the inner slide as clean as possible, canna vapor gets sticky

Thanks to puffitup for 2 day free shipping with extras and thanks FC for a forum to learn!
Welcome to the family! Glad you like it!

C No Ego

Welcome to the family! Glad you like it!

Yes sir! heating up one of the cans right now! hazy day today!

@George1151

Thanks bro! the metal can with screen on top is so good!!!! it's so small and petite but has loads of potential... need to get more of these little buggers, he he

Edit- longest sesh yet with the little can with screen half packed! Amazed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NikeReebok23

Which Water Tool are you using?

Got my Haze a lil over a month and love it.
Don't really smoke much anymore, have lit about 3 blunts in the last month and 2 bong hits in the last month, each time I smoked it was with company so aside from that, I really only vaporize.
I use the haze daily on car rides and with company. My friend whom I smoke with the most uses my old vaporizer so when we see each other now we usually just vape instead of smoking.

Go Haze and Go Scott

C No Ego

Which Water Tool are you using?

Got my Haze a lil over a month and love it.
Don't really smoke much anymore, have lit about 3 blunts in the last month and 2 bong hits in the last month, each time I smoked it was with company so aside from that, I really only vaporize.
I use the haze daily on car rides and with company. My friend whom I smoke with the most uses my old vaporizer so when we see each other now we usually just vape instead of smoking.

Go Haze and Go Scott

using the D020-D and also used a lot- link below for cheap glass thread - the tank
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-909#post-1026184

George1151

Posted this in the glass thread but see if anyone here can help me out.

Received my first glass (D020-D) and while I have a good desktop (Vapir Rise) I never use it since I got my Haze. If I was using something for a lot of people then I would use it more but solo or 2 people Haze is plenty.

Both my desktop and a bit more so the Haze can be a bit hard on the throat and lungs seemingly more so with high THC strains.

While I was looking forward to getting/trying a bubbler I have to say it is way better than I imagined.

Haven't some close to coughing and that slight flemmy cough the next day that I get from vaping has gone away. A bit of a flavour loss but the benefits (bigger smoother hits at a higher temp) outweigh the flavour loss by a mile. I am using the bubbler with the Haze water attachment which I hope doesn't break because the glass stem is pretty thin and looks easy to snap off.

So my question to my fellow Hazers is this. I had to wait a month to receive the bubbler I have now (Canada) and think it might be wise to order a backup because while I have not had glass before I don't think it will last forever in my hands.

What glass should I get as my backup to use exclusively with flower and the Haze?" 18mm joint preferred since I already have the GOnG in that size.

C No Ego

Posted this in the glass thread but see if anyone here can help me out.

Received my first glass (D020-D) and while I have a good desktop (Vapir Rise) I never use it since I got my Haze. If I was using something for a lot of people then I would use it more but solo or 2 people Haze is plenty.

Both my desktop and a bit more so the Haze can be a bit hard on the throat and lungs seemingly more so with high THC strains.

While I was looking forward to getting/trying a bubbler I have to say it is way better than I imagined.

Haven't some close to coughing and that slight flemmy cough the next day that I get from vaping has gone away. A bit of a flavour loss but the benefits (bigger smoother hits at a higher temp) outweigh the flavour loss by a mile. I am using the bubbler with the Haze water attachment which I hope doesn't break because the glass stem is pretty thin and looks easy to snap off.

So my question to my fellow Hazers is this. I had to wait a month to receive the bubbler I have now (Canada) and think it might be wise to order a backup because while I have not had glass before I don't think it will last forever in my hands.

What glass should I get as my backup to use exclusively with flower and the Haze?" 18mm joint preferred since I already have the GOnG in that size.

Same here with the glass adapter hoping it won't snap- ( me and glass :(

@Ratchett here on FC- he has a great silicone adapter for the haze and other cool stuff.

http://delta3dstudios.com/nearly-universal-vape-to-waterpipe-adapter-small/

Get a log vape. I think they complement each other perfectly.

Thanks- will check them out!

rshetts

Ive mentioned it before but the Magic Flight Box Orbiter works great with the Haze and requires no modification or extra parts at all. It comes with two decent length whips, one for the business end of the Haze and one for the bubblers output. It runs around $75 normally but it can be found for around $50 with a bit of searching. If youre looking for an easy bubbler solution, I can recommend without reservation the Orbiter. If youre looking for a really inexpensive and portable water tool the MFB UFO may be what youre looking for as well. That runs around $25. Its quite basic but works well.

NikeReebok23

Has anyone noticed after extended use, that the airflow gets lets restricted?

Hard to explain but one day driving, I was switching between canisters after using the right side and noticed the left side was hitting ALOT harder, not a little, ALOT, same bud and everything, same temperature too.

I figured it was just in my head so I disregarded it, but noticed it has happened on more than one occasion and just happened again.

I can't tell if its the left side that heats up faster/better or just hits less restricted but it doesn't seem to be equal and I'm trying to figure out how/why and a way to test it.

Will look into comparing AVB later, and time spent vaping but hoping its just a weird fluke, I read about a user using a defective unit for months before he realized it, going to look through the forums to find more info, even with that said,

Haze still owns, and I still use it everyday, the fact that it has a 10 year warranty was one of the bigger factors in buying it incase of possible issues like this, less worries,

NikeReebok23,

whereskarlo

Quick question: what's the voltage, ampere and mAh of the regular Haze batteries? Can I use them in an e-cigarette without damaging them?

whereskarlo,

whereskarlo

Would they even fit ? the pcb attatched inside adds a bit of extra length
3.7 v 2600mAh
As far as I know they are regular 18650 size. I have a mod laying around but don't want to pop the Haze batteries in if they can take damage since these puppies cost a bit :)

whereskarlo,

UnshavenFish

Quick question: what's the voltage, ampere and mAh of the regular Haze batteries? Can I use them in an e-cigarette without damaging them?

The volts and mAh are not as important as the amps in this case, I haven't taken the standard cells apart but the xl's are Panasonic NCR18650BE (unless they have changed) so not really high drain, they could work or confuse the mod but as already mentioned they are slightly (2-3mm) longer than 'standard' 18650 size due to the PCB on the bottom and insulation ring/connection on top, so depending on the mod used and how the cell is inserted and closed it could damage the PCB/connection if there is not enough space for the extra length. Also I think the XL's are rated around 4A max, probably better to pick up a Samsung or LG and keep the haze cell for the haze, the one I took apart I was planning on using in a mod but it wouldn't come close to the specs I would have needed so now use it in a torch where it's working like a champ.

UnshavenFish,
Reactions: Cl4ud3
Top Bottom