Happycamper's House of Denial brought to you by ExxonMobil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Sorry to keep spamming this thread, really trying not to but this just out: (Copy and Paste from guardian)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environme...limate-summit-disarray-danish-text?CMP=AFCYAH

The UN Copenhagen climate talks are in disarray today after developing countries reacted furiously to leaked documents that show world leaders will next week be asked to sign an agreement that hands more power to rich countries and sidelines the UN's role in all future climate change negotiations.

The document also sets unequal limits on per capita carbon emissions for developed and developing countries in 2050; meaning that people in rich countries would be permitted to emit nearly twice as much under the proposals.

The so-called Danish text, a secret draft agreement worked on by a group of individuals known as "the circle of commitment" but understood to include the UK, US and Denmark has only been shown to a handful of countries since it was finalised this week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hidden political agenda's are starting to emerge, but it will all be brushed under the carpet with a few off the cuff comments that the general public will just lap up. Just like with the leaked emails.

Edit: Just came across this.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/dec/08/met-office-warmest-decade

That is exactly what i said they were going to do, only look at the graph that they are showing. That's probably just caused millions of people around the planet to have an accident in their pants.

Its a snap shot of 160 years, I hope everybody can see we need a far longer time frame than that. The temperature was known going back further than 160 through other ways other than just the met office. When you see the long term chart it looks normal. I hate keep saying the same thing but we have lived through much warmer climates than now.

I love how they throw in on a side line about weather disaters. This is pure propaganda. Manipulation.
Death is down from extreme weather events proven here http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/07/05/going-down-death-rates-due-to-extreme-weather-events/
Thankgod I've woken up to this.

Happycamper,

stuartambient

Happycamper said:
Sorry to keep spamming this thread, really trying not to but this just out: (Copy and Paste from guardian)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environme...limate-summit-disarray-danish-text?CMP=AFCYAH

The UN Copenhagen climate talks are in disarray today after developing countries reacted furiously to leaked documents that show world leaders will next week be asked to sign an agreement that hands more power to rich countries and sidelines the UN's role in all future climate change negotiations.

The document also sets unequal limits on per capita carbon emissions for developed and developing countries in 2050; meaning that people in rich countries would be permitted to emit nearly twice as much under the proposals.

The so-called Danish text, a secret draft agreement worked on by a group of individuals known as "the circle of commitment" but understood to include the UK, US and Denmark has only been shown to a handful of countries since it was finalised this week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hidden political agenda's are starting to emerge, but it will all be brushed under the carpet with a few off the cuff comments that the general public will just lap up. Just like with the leaked emails.
seriously , what is the difference between this circle of commitment and the United Nations. I don't see any .

stuartambient,

rayski

rayski,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
rayski said:
Happycamper said:
I love how they throw in on a side line about weather disaters. This is pure propaganda. Manipulation. Thankgod I've woken up to this.
Read this article about the report Bush ordered from the National Academy of Sciences:http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/07/science/07WARM.html?scp=5&sq=bush global warming&st=cse He's a skeptic, so he made sure like minded scientists were appointed to the panel. They're not skeptics anymore. Maybe they woke up.
Please look at the long term temperature chart. Please note that currently we are around the 'normal' area.

Looking at that I really hope that you can see what they are trying to do showing that stupid chart to scare everyone to death.

The temperature is around normal!!

Happycamper,

rayski

What are you talking about? Did you read the article? No chart there. I was talking about the conversion of Dr. Richard S. Lindzen of M.I.T. Do think they scared him with a chart?

rayski,

Frickr

so let me get this straight, most everyone thats debating this with the exception of a few, and we know who we are, think that a new tax is suddenly going to solve all the problems? taxes dont solve shit. the sicence they are using to scare people into this is bullshit! there is a better explainations for the warming then MAN MADE. CO2 has nothing to do with global warming. CO2 is a byproduct of global warming. if you are so scared that co2 is the cause for all of this you might as well kill yourself now, because according to ABC you should already be dead! pure propoganda you cant tell me this isnt heres a link just to make you realize how fucked up this world actually is.

http://current.com/items/88982483_a...they-can-produce-and-when-they-should-die.htm

now i dont know about you, but i sure as hell dont want someone telling my daughter that global warming is all their fault and after a certain age you should just kill yourself because your hurting the world just by living!

how can you people stand so faithfully next to these evil basturds who want nothing more then to rape pillage and enslave everyone?

Frickr,

rayski

Frickr said:
so let me get this straight, most everyone thats debating this with the exception of a few, and we know who we are, think that a new tax is suddenly going to solve all the problems? taxes dont solve shit. the sicence they are using to scare people into this is bullshit! there is a better explainations for the warming then MAN MADE. CO2 has nothing to do with global warming. CO2 is a byproduct of global warming. if you are so scared that co2 is the cause for all of this you might as well kill yourself now, because according to ABC you should already be dead! pure propoganda you cant tell me this isnt heres a link just to make you realize how fucked up this world actually is.

http://current.com/items/88982483_a...they-can-produce-and-when-they-should-die.htm

now i dont know about you, but i sure as hell dont want someone telling my daughter that global warming is all their fault and after a certain age you should just kill yourself because your hurting the world just by living!

how can you people stand so faithfully next to these evil basturds who want nothing more then to rape pillage and enslave everyone?
What tax? Are you talking about Cap and Trade. It worked for acid rain. Rape, pillage and enslave? Get a grip.

rayski,

Frickr

the global carbon tax. what they will be voting on during the copenhagen convention. you must not of read this thread at all if you had, its been discussed many times. maybe if you were to actually read it instaed of telling us we are all wrong, you would be a little better informed and would change your tune a bit.;)

this is not a consipricy against global warming. this is the truth. if you take the time to research the topic you will find theres more evidence pointing to other causes then manmade global warming. cap and trade is a whole nother debate. this thread is about the climateage.

Frickr,

rayski

Frickr said:
the global carbon tax. what they will be voting on during the copenhagen convention. you must not of read this thread at all if you had, its been discussed many times. maybe if you were to actually read it instaed of telling us we are all wrong, you would be a little better informed and would change your tune a bit.;)

this is not a consipricy against global warming. this is the truth. if you take the time to research the topic you will find theres more evidence pointing to other causes then manmade global warming. cap and trade is a whole nother debate. this thread is about the climateage.
The international negotiations will center on cap-and-trade and offset schemes to combat global warming, not a global carbon tax or strict regulation that are being called for by some. Relax.

rayski,

King Kong

we will all be dead and gone before global warming really starts to effect us, they only thing we can do is slow down the process some..

Id be more afraid of the Yellowstone super volcano, when that blows, america will be fucked

King Kong,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
rayski, I couldn't tell from your post with the link where you stood on this. But your more recent posts seem to indicate you think global warming is an issue worthy of legislation...correct me if I am wrong.

But why did you post a link to an article written in 2001? I don't see how that could be pertinant to the issue today...so much has happened.

stickstones,

rayski

stickstones said:
rayski, I couldn't tell from your post with the link where you stood on this. But your more recent posts seem to indicate you think global warming is an issue worthy of legislation...correct me if I am wrong.

But why did you post a link to an article written in 2001? I don't see how that could be pertinant to the issue today...so much has happened.
Your right.
I thought it was significant that a former skeptic would sign-off on the report; that the science/evidence at the time was such that he was persuaded to conclude human activity was a factor. When asked about the report, Bush said "that's bureaucracy".

rayski,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
rayski said:
What are you talking about? Did you read the article? No chart there. I was talking about the conversion of Dr. Richard S. Lindzen of M.I.T. Do think they scared him with a chart?
I ddi read the article, it did come to mind like stickstones said, it is an old article. I'm not just dismissing it, but I believed that manmade global warming was happening then. A lot of the scientists still believed in it way back then , but science has moved on since then. What we have been told hasn't.

I posted the chart because I thought you should see it, Im trying to show you how they are using scare tactics. Aparently we are at the tipping point......but the temperature looks normal to me? How can this be?

I'm sure you see it as well but as you are still a believer the brainwashing is likely making you think it is been done for the good of planet and there could be no possible political agenda behind it all.

Edit:

Great links Frikr.

The scientific community (It seems to be just about the entire scientific community) seems to totally back the theory now that temperature leads co2 changes.
So us of the 'flat earth walking society' and the unwashed actually are the ones supported by the scientifc evidence.

The link from ABC caluculating for children when they should die due to their co2 output is absolutely outrageous. Where are they going with this idea?

We should be put to death at a certain age so that our personal co2 output does not do too much harm to the environment? It's all getting a bit too much like 'Logans Run' to me.

Happycamper,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I was thinking about this today. Since 2007 we've actually had a Major Cooling Period. The temperaure has plumeted by 0.9 degrees. Thats a big drop. Personally I am much more interested to find out what that is all about.

What if humans have caused global cooling, no one seems to be noticing with this red herring.:2c:

I mean that kind of information is certainly never anything you would ever really hear about in the press, (well the bias is on burning to death, not freezing to death atm) we just get shown that '160 yrs snapshot chart' instead with the red line in an extreme upward trend.

Edit just heard. The average household is going to pay 1000 per year for this. They* are probably underestimating it to lessen the blow.

Certain things like airlines are going to get massivley hurt. Fares going up by 140% at least. Raising the cost of a typical London to New York return trip from around 350 to 840.

They are warning food is going to get expensive, as everything is going to cost a lot more to transport.

Dont expect public transport to be any cheaper, due to the investments that are going to be put into it. Probably will get more expensive.

We are giving the poorer nations 10billion a year to make them reduce their co2, Uk estimated to pay about a billion every year. Well, us tax payers are that is.

Coming in to cost the UK @22 Billion a year.............

Oh yea. This is the cherry on the turd. They are encouraging everybody to use mobile technology and video conferencing as it will be much cheaper than travel.

*they are Lord Stern, the former government adviser on climate change.

There you go. No harm done :mad: /sarcasm on

I dont think i can actually comprehend the truely horrific ness of the treaty they are trying to push through at Copenhagen. This is beyond belief, for some gas that is harmles

''Deliberately timed to coincide with the start of the United Nations climate conference in Copenhagen, the Environmental Protection Agency on Monday declared that carbon dioxide, a naturally occurring gas thats essential to life on Earth, poses a threat to human health and welfare. This determination clears the way for the federal government to begin restricting energy production and restructuring the entire American economy''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qTi8iBkLWo

Happycamper,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
rayski said:
The international negotiations will center on cap-and-trade and offset schemes to combat global warming, not a global carbon tax or strict regulation that are being called for by some. Relax.
If i say this enough times, will it make it true?

Happycamper,

Frickr

well i did my part. i called my senetors and urged them not to support the copehagen treaty and to also supporting an up or down, standalone vote on Audit the Fed, H.R. 1207. and to appose the HR 4173. i encurage everyone to fallow in the same suit if you want to keep your freedoms.

Frickr,

Frickr

WE GOT SARAH PALIN ON OUR SIDE NOW TOO!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34325366/ns/politics/?GT1=43001

Copy and pasted from above link:
"In a piece titled "Copenhagen's Political Science," the former Alaska governor charged that "leading climate 'experts'" have "destroyed records, manipulated data to 'hide the decline' in global temperatures, and tried to silence their critics by preventing them from publishing in peer-reviewed journals."

and gores come back: "It's like gravity, it exists."

this is the first time ive seen MSNBC actually lean more to the side that climate change isnt man made since this whole climategate started. so maybe theres some hope!

Frickr,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Go Sarah! She's all over te UK news as well bringing back the focus to the leaked emails that had been swept under the carpet.

Basically what we have in Copenhagen is a self elected group of people forming a world government. They are going to control the world. We haven't even elected them!

Happycamper,

Frickr

CrazyCracker said:
So I took a few days, did some research...I think you guys are basically caught up in a bunch of right wing propaganda. Enjoy the koolaid. :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/...iggest_n_371223.html?slidenumber=73a7WQBpWRY=

I would be ashamed to have Sarah Palin on my side.
that link is just them trying to cover their own asses. do you honestly think that they would just fess up and say "yeah we lied, weve been lying to you." i think not, they are going to try to cover their asses up as much as they can.

did you watch the documentry that happycamper posted up a little while ago? the global warming swindle? did you read the link i posted up about 35 inconvinient truths about al gores movie?

and whats wrong with having her on our side? apparently the only politition witht he balls to stand up and say that this is infact true, and that we are being lied to, is her.

Frickr,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom