Gentleman's Brand Vapes

OF

I think he probably makes it into like a oil and them will heat both the substances up to and mix it for a while.

And I pretty sure the potency is like around 15% and his current mix is from the strain Headband.

This makes sense. Assuming he starts with fairly good oil (at say 60%) and goes for maximum strength (3:1) as G suggests, 15% is about right. It will feed, and is about as potent as you can hope for with that scheme. Understand when it runs dry nearly half what you put in is still absorbed in the cotton of the cart (when used), further limiting delivery of what you pay dearly for.

Omicron carts, OTOH, deliver four or five times more potent hits (in case you're interested in the drug, not the pretty clouds?) and tend to deliver almost all you feed them (much of what's left can be salvaged if you don't just add a bit more and soldier on). This is why G went to all the work to develop the Omicron cart, and why he's happy to tell one and all how to make inferior (by his, and my, standards) delivery systems.

The cost is about a push, you get to decide if you want four or five times the THC in the cart and want to vape as much of that as possible?

Nice to have such choices, IMO.

Good luck.

OF

Oh alright, thanks you for the advice and ill look into the omicron carts, but which kind of carts are they? i kinda just took a look and couldn't figure out which one would be best

andyspartan,

OF

Oh alright, thanks you for the advice and ill look into the omicron carts, but which kind of carts are they? i kinda just took a look and couldn't figure out which one would be best

They come in several values, I recommend you start with 2.4 Ohms. For the entry level model closest this guy I'd recommend O-Phos:
http://www.planetvape.ca/o-phos-vaporizer.html

You'll note the little funnel bit? That's what you put your concentrate in when it's on the top of the cart before you 'melt it down' (look for specifics on this part, there's a knack to it). Inside there's two heaters, one melts the concentrate and feeds it to the wicks that then deliver it to the main heater that actually generates the vapor. It will hold up to a gram (I suggest starting with half), giving 200 to maybe 400 hits (depends on you and the concentrate).....pretty serious hits. After you get the hang of it, there's a high output cart that will set you back but it can also burn the goods if you don't handle it right.

There are other models of the base vape, at higher costs, that offer more options (like swapping out a charged battery in the field). Your call, but hard to go really wrong.

Consider lots of guys come over to the Omicron carts from other vapes, nobody seems to go back.....

OF

OF,
I miss read some stuff on here... i feel dumb. But I found Some carts that look really good on the Atmos site, doesnt really look like it uses cotton on the liquid tincture im not sure tho, but also their hash oil carts look exactly like the gentlemans. Take a look at them at http://www.atmosrx.com/Empty-Cartridges/View-all-products.html . Also the only real omicron carts i could find that looks like it would work good and look good on the gentleman DA is http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=CE4-Cartomizer-5.0-ohm- . Like straight up im a newbie so like supposedly the gentleman DA is like universal? so they are able to use different companies carts and mostly the omicron. So if I get a omicron or atmos would i need an adapter?

andyspartan,

OF

. Also the only real omicron carts i could find that looks like it would work good and look good on the gentleman DA is http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=CE4-Cartomizer-5.0-ohm- . Like straight up im a newbie so like supposedly the gentleman DA is like universal? so they are able to use different companies carts and mostly the omicron. So if I get a omicron or atmos would i need an adapter?

Howdy, sorry you're confused....it's not easy to jump into for sure.

No, the Atmos are straight up e-cig carts (yes, I've torn them down...), although they use the same 'strange' thread Omicron does, not useful for us.

The Omicron carts you found are OK, but you want the 2.4 Ohm version. The fives will run very cool on your unit. Don't be tempted to go to 1.5s either. You want the 2.4 and the loading tool (unless you want to experiment) for loading them. I'd get a couple carts at least.

Then the thread issue. Yes, you'll need an adapter, this one:
http://www.electronic-cigz.com/51ad.html

Good luck,

OF

OF,
What about the optimus Cart? It looks like it would work good, Honestly it doesnt matter to me if i could just use thc eliquid or just concentrates (both would be better hehe) but so far this is the best one ive seen so far.

andyspartan,

OF

What about the optimus Cart? It looks like it would work good, Honestly it doesnt matter to me if i could just use thc eliquid or just concentrates (both would be better hehe) but so far this is the best one ive seen so far.

It's an e-cig cart, made to feed PG or VG with a tiny bit of nicotine in it. They choke at about 25% hash oil and typically have about half their capacity left in the cotton batting when they run dry. With care they will work.....sorta. But the Omicron blows the doors off 'em, and does it with less concentrate overall. You also don't get the 'huge clouds' of VG or PG (which of course does you no good). It's 50 to 80 weak hits against a few hundred stronger ones. Your call.

OF

OF,
It's an e-cig cart, made to feed PG or VG with a tiny bit of nicotine in it. They choke at about 25% hash oil and typically have about half their capacity left in the cotton batting when they run dry. With care they will work.....sorta. But the Omicron blows the doors off 'em, and does it with less concentrate overall. You also don't get the 'huge clouds' of VG or PG (which of course does you no good). It's 50 to 80 weak hits against a few hundred stronger ones. Your call.

OF
Alright man im sticking with your advice and getting the omicron 2.5 cart. And thanks for the heads up, you're one smart nigga. And just one more question :s It looks as if the CE4 Cartomizer 2.5 ohm can only work with not too thick liquids as it says "use runny oils" so If i end up having like wax would it be best if i also get the Quad Coil Cartomizer 3.0ohm?

andyspartan,

OF

Alright man im sticking with your advice and getting the omicron 2.5 cart. And thanks for the heads up, you're one smart nigga. And just one more question :s It looks as if the CE4 Cartomizer 2.5 ohm can only work with not too thick liquids as it says "use runny oils" so If i end up having like wax would it be best if i also get the Quad Coil Cartomizer 3.0ohm?

You're welcome. The Omicron is 2.4 Ohms, small difference, no 2.5s. I don't know the CE4 except some guys have reported they work 'for them'. Seems that changes when they try Omicrons, they were actually developed to feed concentrates (not e-juice) by a guy in the business of trying to make e-cig parts work years back, he posted his 'secret' loads for regular carts on Sticky Guide....for all they're worth:
https://www.stickyguide.com/forums/196

The Omicron thrives best on waxes IMO. They tend to leak less which can be a pain sometimes. The first heater heats just enough of the load to feed. Half the total power goes there in operation. It will also feed very thing oils like PG, only faster and leaking 'easier' if you're not careful with technique. Likewise, shatters and the like will also work, only they feed slowly. You'll figure it out. Go do some reading on the Omicron thread, lots of good information. Scary to think how many carts are out there in service. Lots of us have several going (each with a different strain).

OF

OF,
Hmm alright I got you now. I was kinda looking at the wrong things and you didn't notice. Well I know Fully understand what you mean about the 2.4ohms for concentrates/oils. Yes and thanks i was looking for that but in my head I was thinking about eliquid. So after reading some stuff and actually using my brain (im a smart person just really lazy lol) ima also need a cart that can take "liquid gold" or thc eliquid and the CE4 said it had a wick so im going with it probably has the cotton like the gentlemans? Or could the concentrate 2.4ohm carts take it too? Even if so ima probably need a different cart so it makes it easier, so like I said, you seem to know your stuff about some cartomizers so do you know of any carts that would work really good with thc eliquid and will allow me to get the full potency of the liquid (Getting this type of cart matters more to me than the concentrate)?
Edit: I just saw something about a different ce2 cart saying it doesnt use cotton but a "wick" so im just need to make sure that it doesn't lower the potency of the liquid because i dont want to be stuck with something im not gonna be able to use.

andyspartan,
Alright I now fully understand this carts stuff(Im actually pretty smart just dont use my brain cause im too lazy lol). And the reason why i got so easily confused was cause i kept looking at the cartomizers and not at the concentrate carts and i didnt know you were talking about concentrates, i thought you were talking about something that could take liquid and oils. But i found the carts you were talking about so thanks but I also plan on getting "liquid gold" thc eliquid and the cart i posted earlier said it uses wick so with that so would that also degrade the potency of the thc eliquid if so what would be better to use? Or is that only cotton? And also with the CE2 cart it says it comes with an adapter http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=CE4-Cartomizer-2.5-ohm-#reviews with it, so would i need that same adapter you posted earlier? or is it a different one? or would i need both one for the ce2 and concentrates? And there are the quad coil carts which are in the cartomizers so are they for liquids? or just put there and actually for concentrates http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=Quad-Coil-Cartomizer-3.0ohm- Sorry I bombarded you with so many questions, I actually got the hang of all this except for the questions I asked.

andyspartan,
Reactions: OF

OF

But i found the carts you were talking about so thanks but I also plan on getting "liquid gold" thc eliquid and the cart i posted earlier said it uses wick so with that so would that also degrade the potency of the thc eliquid if so what would be better to use? Or is that only cotton? And also with the CE2 cart it says it comes with an adapter http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=CE4-Cartomizer-2.5-ohm-#reviews with it, so would i need that same adapter you posted earlier? or is it a different one? or would i need both one for the ce2 and concentrates? And there are the quad coil carts which are in the cartomizers so are they for liquids?

I don't mess with e-juice, so I'm going on my understanding and experiments a while back I did with many of the common ones. They all use wicks of some sort, even the Omicron. Typically the wicks are silica (glass) fiber so they don't burn. Normally feed to them is done with cotton batting like a Zippo lighter so it feeds without leaking liquid. This means the liquid has to be thin enough to soak the batting well and also means when 'empty' the batting is still full of goods. It's not so much degraded as you need to dilute it down to feed and you waste it further by leaving it behind in the cart. Ouad coils are in this same 'VG or PG only' group IMO.

I don't know "liquid gold" but if you mean Pure Gold, it's a very thin hash oil, it needs Omicron carts and a careful touch to work. At $40/half gram you don't want to think about digging the cotton out and eating it.....

My understanding is the adapter supplied by THC is the opposite of the one to use Omicron carts on standard 510 thread supplies. Since the CE2 comes with 510 threads you need an adapter to use on THC supplies but none to use normal 'e-cig' ones.

HTH?

OF

OF,
They all use wicks of some sort, even the Omicron. Typically the wicks are silica (glass) fiber so they don't burn. Normally feed to them is done with cotton batting like a Zippo lighter so it feeds without leaking liquid.
I believe you are ignoring the two currently most popular (AFAIK) ecig types - the eGo-T and eGo-C. Both of these use a "tank" which feeds an atomizer by the Venturi effect - No wicks and no batting.
For the smaller cigarette size models (dying out) there is still batting and many (most?) of the tank/clearomizers do use wicks (and still cotton for most) and depend on convection to "sweep" the liquid onto the heater.

Maybe we're all going the wrong way - The medical community is moving more toward ultrasonic nebulizers, while the ecig people gave those up long ago (newer designs use a mesh screen instead of a piezo vibrator). Heat the liquid to get it thin enough, then a VMS unit might work (still not as simple as an inhaler, but getting there). AND instead of Omicron, the largest manufacturer in Omron :) (and they cost about the same as most vapes)

-NDA

Nick Again,

OF

I believe you are ignoring the two currently most popular (AFAIK) ecig types - the eGo-T and eGo-C. Both of these use a "tank" which feeds an atomizer by the Venturi effect - No wicks and no batting.

True, and there's also the TV line that uses a ceramic piece. I was trying to keep it to 'e-cig carts used for hash oil vaping', perhaps I should have been more clear? As I said before (I think), I've no real interest in 'juice'. FWIW I think that was what the OP was after?

OF

OF,
Well the dude im buying eliquid from has had several buyers (buying from SR, if you dont know what that is then forget it) and he said all his buyers never complained about his thc ejuice getting their carts clogged, i would ask him about the type of carts but it seems he probably doesnt know too much but he said if its turned to 4 volts it should be a good hit and heat it up good enough and he uses a ego twist "also a TANK is the best way without the cotton stuffing trapping all ur yummy extracts!" So maybe he is talking about to use a wick by saying tank without cotton? Ill try out the omicron ce2 with it as soon as i get paid and see how it works and if they come with an adapter im going with I wont need to use it and will be able to just put it on my GV DA.

andyspartan,
True, and there's also the TV line that uses a ceramic piece. I was trying to keep it to 'e-cig carts used for hash oil vaping', perhaps I should have been more clear? As I said before (I think), I've no real interest in 'juice'. FWIW I think that was what the OP was after?

OF
I think I see the bias here. You don't actually mean "used for hash oil vaping", you mean _marketed_ for such. I know people using (happily for them) eGo-C with both oil and ejuice. I've even "hit" off one (much harder than a milkshake in a straw and wispy vapor) AND they do work FSVO "work".

The stuff sold for hash oil is usually either clearomizers, CE2 or CE4 cartridges or the eGo-W (which IIRC THC said at least once was "dual use", though I don't think so). I can't think off the top of my head of any repackaged ecigs sold for non-tobacco which doesn't have a wick - So you're absolutely spot on there.

-NDA

Nick Again,
So with that being said would it be best to get an Atmos's cart? Looks as if they use a different way then a wick and cotton

andyspartan,

OF

So with that being said would it be best to get an Atmos's cart? Looks as if they use a different way then a wick and cotton

The ones I bought and tore down would be far worse. A paper tube and plastic foam inside IIRC. Probably just fine for PG and the lower temperatures involved with 'juice'. Come on guys, we've looked at these guys before.......

At least the treads were 'right'.

Omicron carts were developed for this use, specifically to deal with the known problems of using e-cig carts. Trust us, if there were good alternatives we'd be discussing them as well already?

OF

OF,

gladnosmoke

hey all. first time poster here.

Im with gentlemans brand and i just wanted to post some really exciting news.

gentlemansvapes.com (formerly thcstick.com
we have just opened an e-liquid store,
but also have released a brilliant new vapor pen.

it is the most universal pen on the market today.

you can charge it while you vape, you can change the heat settings on it.

and it only costs you 60$ - true compassion.

it includes a thread adapter which allows you to use an infinite array of cartridges -
Ecigs: 510, ego, etc. RX carts: atmosRX, Omicon (really cool), Gentlemans wax prefills (both sizes), and the upcoming, patented "Gentlemans Pack your own herb carts"

in addition to this, we will be releasing several more pen models with amazing, unique features, always with unlocked threads - adapter kits - and diy supplies as well

and finally, within a few days, we will make available to you all the tools you need to make your own pre-fills at a ridiculously low rate. Don't even think about paying 12$ for a blank anymore - that should be buying you a 5 pack, in our opinion.

Anyhow, with the new year and the new year -we look forward to providing you crazy customer care, ridiculously competitive prices, and tons of innovative ideas for vaping. we have a dream to create the worlds most elegant and boutique pens and liquids. and now we've set up a shop to do just that:

www.gentlemansvapes.com

Thanks Guys!

- Julie @ Gentleman's Brand

IMG_0108.jpg
I purchased your product ,the espionage pen with two tincture tanks and three oil thanks and some non nic cherry juice, last week while waiting to receive it in the mail I began to read on the various places that reviews your product I read a lot of negative information and to be honest it kind of shook me but when I got it in the mail I was so pleased with the quality and the weight of the product For starters both of the pens were 85 percent charged I have to say that I am totally pleased with both pens and the cherry juice you sent me is the bomb It taste so great it is=pleasure to vape I give you guys a A+ and I must say I will return as a customer again and again I purchased three of the tanks for solid material such as wax or oil l can not wait to use them but for now I will tincture tank it with home made tincture Well I could talk all night but all I have to say is You are a great Company with great customer service PS I had a old Ego T and your tank fit my old battery so there you go well I am signing off for now keep up the good work GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Colorado!!!!!!!!!! 64!!!!!!!!!!!

gladnosmoke,

DubCRider

I purchased your product ,the espionage pen with two tincture tanks and three oil thanks and some non nic cherry juice, last week while waiting to receive it in the mail I began to read on the various places that reviews your product I read a lot of negative information and to be honest it kind of shook me but when I got it in the mail I was so pleased with the quality and the weight of the product For starters both of the pens were 85 percent charged I have to say that I am totally pleased with both pens and the cherry juice you sent me is the bomb It taste so great it is=pleasure to vape I give you guys a A+ and I must say I will return as a customer again and again I purchased three of the tanks for solid material such as wax or oil l can not wait to use them but for now I will tincture tank it with home made tincture Well I could talk all night but all I have to say is You are a great Company with great customer service PS I had a old Ego T and your tank fit my old battery so there you go well I am signing off for now keep up the good work GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Colorado!!!!!!!!!! 64!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the juice they mailed you medicated? I know they have mailed some to other members of this forum.

OF, no comment on this amazing sentence?

DubCRider,

OF

Was the juice they mailed you medicated? I know they have mailed some to other members of this forum.

OF, no comment on this amazing sentence?

I'm still working my way through it. By the time I get into it I forget where I started. Lots of stuff in it worth paying attention to, but it sure to be a serious contender in the 'best use of a period' competition.

OF

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
I must second that, FANTASTIC products (Executive pen, and ambassador kit). Customer service was top notch, they sent me a whole Ambassador kit replacement without any questions asked. Truned out to be faulty batteries, they let me keep both kits. They have even sent me samples of their new carts (unloaded of course) when they come out with new stuff. Heck they even gifted me a handy dandy volt-meter gadget for testing carts before you fill. Their cartridges, however, are just knockoffs of the Delta9 1st edition carts(no EC volt. rating on side) as they do not last as long as the new Delta9 carts with the writing on side. It saddens me when goodcompanies get bashed... I love Delta9 products, trust me, I have 20 items from them, but the Executive pen from Gentleman's is my go to due to the clickable voltage variance (4v, 5v, 6v) and slim size. It's 6v max but with 3.0's I get amazing results, 2.4Ohm gives me impressive results too.

HSADJADI,
Top Bottom