• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gentleman's Brand Vapes

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
hey all. first time poster here.

Im with gentlemans brand and i just wanted to post some really exciting news.

gentlemansvapes.com (formerly thcstick.com
we have just opened an e-liquid store,
but also have released a brilliant new vapor pen.

it is the most universal pen on the market today.

you can charge it while you vape, you can change the heat settings on it.

and it only costs you 60$ - true compassion.

it includes a thread adapter which allows you to use an infinite array of cartridges -
Ecigs: 510, ego, etc. RX carts: atmosRX, Omicon (really cool), Gentlemans wax prefills (both sizes), and the upcoming, patented "Gentlemans Pack your own herb carts"

in addition to this, we will be releasing several more pen models with amazing, unique features, always with unlocked threads - adapter kits - and diy supplies as well

and finally, within a few days, we will make available to you all the tools you need to make your own pre-fills at a ridiculously low rate. Don't even think about paying 12$ for a blank anymore - that should be buying you a 5 pack, in our opinion.

Anyhow, with the new year and the new year -we look forward to providing you crazy customer care, ridiculously competitive prices, and tons of innovative ideas for vaping. we have a dream to create the worlds most elegant and boutique pens and liquids. and now we've set up a shop to do just that:

www.gentlemansvapes.com

Thanks Guys!

- Julie @ Gentleman's Brand

IMG_0108.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Woah! :) As follows you should reveal materials used and add a strip off video... Or very few will be injecting this in their lungs :p.

Abysmal Vapor,

Mflbparox

we have just opened an e-liquid store............ wait does that mean you are shipping these liquids to every state?

Mflbparox,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Mflbparox said:
didnt answer my question buddy...

Sure it does read it!

"Please remember that these are only for MMJ Patients with legal prescriptions and in accordance with local laws. We do not sell these to the general public nor directly - anyone interested in purchasing these should go through their local dispensary or co-op to obtain them. Those interested in making their own - to provide to local patients within their own co-op or dispensary should contact us @ info@gentlemansvapes.com."

EDIT: I have to say I have compared this head to head to the omicron on two different occasions and there is no comparison. The effects weren't just there. There carts don't use pure concentrates. They seemed over priced for what you get. I was not impressed.

ru_frothi,

OF

zymos said:
Do you make one for the ladies too?

How about the LGBTG folks? They've got 'rights' too, you know. I think we need accessories, too?

And not all guys are gentlemen by any measure, in fact I'd say most? How about a "Rowdy Man's Brand" for the Football set? Or 'Juvenile Delinquent' model for the school kids sneaking tokes in the restroom?

Marketing opportunities without end, now if we only had a working product to deliver.....

OF

OF,
Reactions: lesvape

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Heh Uh.. Well. They are certainly for women as well. Lots of women enjoy the product, (such as myself). We actually get this a lot (we had to address it in the last site's FAQ) - it is Gentleman's not Gentlemen's.
It's like - a Gentleman's agreement - i.e. nonstop commitment, our word, lifetime warranty on all our hardward. Not "for gentlemen."

Actually More than half our team is ladies. :lol::lol:
- Julie

Gentlemans,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Also, I am not sure if anyone in this forum also consumes nicotine - but in keeping with our idea of "hey you stop smoking that. vape it instead" we are hoping to make cigarettes just as obsolete. That's ANYONE who signs up on our mailing list @ gentlemansvapes.com gets a free bottle of their choice of custom formulas E-liquid / $20 to spend. Hopefully people will discover the rich taste, how easy it is to switch, and eventually quit smoking all together.

Also, if I can bore you with one last update: We did just also add low prices Blank Cartridges for those people looking to make 'their own blends.' and these are GIANT blanks. they use a whole eGo thread. dual coils. 50 of them is 150$, but even cheaper as more are purchased.

We're really just shooting to finally OPEN UP THE MARKET. let people put their own product into their own e-cig format and do whatever they want with it - rather than keep the tech locked away :D

Gentlemans,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Wow I really love the look of your products, and the empty cartridges, and keeping it "open".

Is there a recipe for the THC e-liquid anywhere? I am not in a medical state - and would love to buy this - but I would have to make my own.

Thank you
-Peter

sessnet,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Absolutely - in fact we are working to post videos right now, teaching people simple tricks to do this.

There is a lot of hubub about how to make the formula for these cartridges involving "heat pads and big syringes"

we propose it is actually a LOT simpler than that. one of the easiest methods is this:

purchase FOOD SAVE / USP/ HIGHEST QUALITY propolyne glycol (despite it's 'scary name' it actually substantially better than using vegetable glycerin as far as health is concerned)

just mix it at about a ratio of 1 gram of ultra melt / full melt / wax / oil to 50 ML of PG or e-liquid. keep doing this til you have a lot in the bottle

warm it all up - perhaps in a mason jar - not too much, and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE

eventually the formula will all absorb into itself and make a consistant liquid.

then just DUMP A TON of cartridges in. literally - just fill the mason jar with like, 50 cartridges.

SHAKE SHAKE . let them absorb in. take em out, wipe em clean and BAM!

50 cartridges ready to go ! resell them to your local co-op or keep em for yourself for vaping your fav blends.

if this sounds a little complicated: we agree. so dont worry. we will be releasing a ton of new technologies for filling, blending, and various cartridges - like the tincture tank on the website - where you can add whatever you want into the liquid and heat will cook it in!

it's just the start. we want to bring this tech to everyone!

- Julie

sessnet

Noob Saibot
That sounds pretty straight forward, thank you!

I have read some people tried this and haven't really "felt" anything - or very little if anything.

How much of one cartridge would you need to "feel" something?

Also are your empty cartridges reusable? If so about how many times? I have seen you can reuse regular cartridges with cotton several times if boiled, to clean them.

I really love the look of your product - and intend on purchasing it really soon, thank you for the answers!

sessnet,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
0.02g per ml of PG? 0.02g is a pretty small dose. At say 50% THC that becomes about 10mg per ml.

I personally can't vape much more than 1ml of eliquid in a day let alone a single session, and i think it would take much more than 10mg of thc to get me medicated.

WatTyler,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I just bought this (Pre-ordered the Stainless Steel version).

Even if it doesn't work really well with THC, I would love to replace my beat up e-cig.

Will keep my fingers crossed that there is a way to make the liquid REALLY STRONG...

EDIT: Order #1005! Do I win anything for being one of the first :ko:

sessnet,

2clicker

Observer
cant wait to hear more about this one

any chance your working on a version that will work with flowers?

2clicker,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
sessnet: this is a very valid concern - this method generally is not really a great replacement for "oil on a glass nail" or something like this. It's really better for people who have a lower tolerance, or are looking to use it very discreetly, perhaps throughout the day or at places they cant medicate. as much as it would benefit us financially we never recommend this as a replacement to "your waterpipe at home" because simply put - they dont really compete.

BUT if you are sensitive to smoke in general - need something on the go - or are looking for a pretty unique high CBD/THC high without the other chemicals etc - then the glycol carts are a win.

Wat: Just a suggestion. You can actually put as much as you like technically. the trick to that is to just shake the carts up with much more oil in the jar - while its heated.

the moment the formula cools, and you are past that ratio, the oil will come back out of the glycol.

THATS OKAY: just fool it. get the formula warm, and blended into the cartridges BEFORE it cools. let it cool once its in the cartridge. the excess glycerin will congeal back out, but the concentrate will be trapped in the filament. That's why we provide the type of things we do (and will be adding) so YOU can try all sorts of things out. It shouldn't be a costly gamble to attempt making these - it should be pretty cheap. Thats our goal.

2clicker: YES. very glad you asked. we actually have a TON of cartridge types without filament on the way. we have everything from a large XL cartridge that allows flower (or sandy textured bubble hash) to be directly poured in and vaped, as well an atomizer that will allow you to simply POP tertralabs PURE GOLD cartridges into place - kind of like how a Keurig machine accepts a cup of coffee. All part of the slew of 2012 innovations we plan to roll out.
And we're always here to help with them!!

- Julie

Gentlemans,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I love your attitude and honesty.

Thanks for answering our questions, and welcome to FC!

And...my girlfriend will wonder why I am really excited about Valentine's Day this year :brow:

sessnet,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Following this thread now too...Doesn't the website look slightly like the TV site? Just an observation.:2c:

Thanks Gentleman's for letting us know about your products!!
:peace:

Bluntcrush,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
sessnet said:
I just bought this (Pre-ordered the Stainless Steel version).

Even if it doesn't work really well with THC, I would love to replace my beat up e-cig.

Will keep my fingers crossed that there is a way to make the liquid REALLY STRONG...

EDIT: Order #1005! Do I win anything for being one of the first :ko:

There is a way to make the liquid strong. Use the competitors product with pure concentrate instead of PG or VG based tinctures.

buy an omicron cartridge and compare fpr yourself.

ru_frothi,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
sessnet said:
I don't think that will work since this uses PG/VG to create the vapor?
I think it works with omicron cartridge too ..

Abysmal Vapor,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
There is usually a cotton "sponge" to hold the liquid in e-cigs. Does the omicron work the same way?

sessnet,

OF

Gentlemans said:
. We actually get this a lot (we had to address it in the last site's FAQ) - it is Gentleman's not Gentlemen's.
It's like - a Gentleman's agreement - i.e. nonstop commitment, our word, lifetime warranty on all our hardward. Not "for gentlemen."

You're welcome to name your company anything you want I guess, but I'm afraid you're wrong with "Gentleman's Agreement". Such an agreement is an informal agreement (handshake not a contract) between two or more gentlemen, hence it's plural:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentlemen's_agreement

FWIW if it were my company I'd also use the plural form. You make a suitable product for every gentleman out there, right? All the gentlemen, not a specific (un named) single gentleman?

I like the 'mostly women' part, that is also the case I think with MFLB?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom