Gentleman's Brand Vapes

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
personally, their batteries are just ecig batts that can be found elsewhere by a company not making knockoff carts, but as i've said enough to this effect that it is the bulk of the thread, i'll just leave it at that. imo

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
2x 18350's, why bash? They are top notch. Why is it that every time somebody speaks up positively about Gentleman's, somebody feels the need to bash(D9 crowd Im looking directly at you), as if a precious sale will be lost...and childish retorts like "Hmmmmmmm?".. Get over it, Delta9 is the shit, RA-RA-RA, can we move on now? It gets boring when you guys push D9 stuff on others' threads.
We get it...move on. End rant.
BTW, they are now pushing Ego-W carts for oil instead of the D9 knockoffs. Personally, at home, I tend to stick with my MonkeyVape. It gives headblowing clouds...

HSADJADI,

OF

Their cartridges, however, are just knockoffs of the Delta9 1st edition carts(no EC volt. rating on side) as they do not last as long as the new Delta9 carts with the writing on side. It saddens me when goodcompanies get bashed...

Howdy HJ, welcome to the discussions.

No disrespect meant, but how do you feel about companies that 'knock off' other guys 'intellectual property'? That's sometimes seen as less than fully honest you know. Some have ethical objections, some don't I guess.

I'm sure some see criticism they don't have answers for as 'bashing' but I think most of the negative things said are quite specific. Things like 'it doesn't XXX' are not bashing IMO, but expressing a problem. Basically a fact until someone can show otherwise and stating facts is stating facts, not bashing. Come back with other facts if you have them, but to dismiss it as bashing is to concede defeat in a not too graceful manner as I see it?

It's good you have positive experience to counter some of the negative reported (all I see at present is they were quick to replace defective product (neither a good thing to have happen or all that common.....many others report no support) and give away free stuff to you.....). Why do you think it's better than the competition? Which other products have you compared it to?

On the other matter you bring up, I hadn't noticed the later style carts (some of which are identical inside as I understand, others have modified input tubes effecting leaks but not lifespan?) lasting longer. Has anyone else? Funny, that's a big point to have missed......

TIA for contributing to the discussion others are using to base their purchase decisions on.

OF

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
why bash?... They are top notch. Why is it that every time somebody speaks up positively about Gentleman's, somebody feels the need to bash(D9 crowd Im looking directly at you), as if a precious sale will be lost

I've never owned a D9 vape; but I can tell that they would be the company I'd like to go with if ever I needed an oil vape; simply because when they come on to the forums to advertise their products, their up front about it.

Seems to me whenever anyone around here speaks positively about Gentlemen's, they are relatively new users, who do little else than tout the products of Gentlemen's and Gentlemen's alone. I doubt I'm the only one to notice the correlation; which is probably why everyone is so down on them. Did I answer your question?

OF

Seems to me whenever anyone around here speaks positively about Gentlemen's, they are relatively new users, who do little else than tout the products of Gentlemen's and Gentlemen's alone. I doubt I'm the only one to notice the correlation; which is probably why everyone is so down on them. Did I answer your question?

What's the old rural farm country joke? "The world has to be flat; everyone who leaves town never comes back!"? You find a lot of folks on D9 and TV threads that have tried the modified e-cigs with mixed results and sought alternatives and stayed there, but few the other way around. Between 'can't make it work', 'combusts when I don't expect it', 'works great for me, for a while, sometimes', 'it works but uses a LOT of goods', 'doesn't last long' and 'I'm worried about material safety at the higher temperatrues' there's a lot of problems.

Some folks do no doubt get 'big clouds' anyway. But I'm not sure these guys are the smart recommendation for doing that?

OF

gladnosmoke

Was the juice they mailed you medicated? I know they have mailed some to other members of this forum.

OF, no comment on this amazing sentence?
First of all i must say sorry for not using a period, i dropped some water on my keyboard and i was being lazy not using on screen keyboard. I am mmj patient but no they only sent zero nic cherry, I use it to mix with my homemade tincture. I love the quality of their products. I am new to the vape pen world. My first pen was a ego-t. The battery was great but i am a tank and oil cartridge man. All in all i love the quality.

OF

First of all i must say sorry for not using a period,

I love the quality of their products. I am new to the vape pen world. My first pen was a ego-t. The battery was great but i am a tank and oil cartridge man. All in all i love the quality.

Hey, GS, don't even go there. It happens around here a lot, it's kind of a running joke with a couple of us (which is why of course that DubC called me out on it....not to worry, I'll get him back....). Guys get excited and try to type the way they talk. I think it's cool, although it does make following it hard sometimes.

Pen vapes are a new and evolving deal. Lucky for us 'mix and match' is a great option for many. I typically use a small (650 mAh) Ego T myself for Omicron carts as it's more convenient for my style (which doesn't revolve around 'huge clouds' and therefore doesn't run to high power carts. 2.4 Ohms is my favorite. I've got over half a dozen thread adapters on filled carts in use right now, not proud of that, it just is.

Anyway, thanks for the post and welcome to the fun. I hope you find what you're searching for. I'd tell you to just ignore DubC but it's never worked for me...... He's one of those guys that bears watching.

OF

OF,

DubCRider

As OF mentioned, welcome to the fun! This is the best forum for info on vapes if you ask me.

DubCRider,

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
I have 4 of these, I ordered two, they sent 4. I believe one type is for 3.7V? the other 3.7+? IDK because I killed my first not knowing.. These are basic ego-W, I believe? Sorry, I am too lazy to fact check atm.. I hadn't seen the video till u posted, thx. They hit really well, but they leak like nobody's business :( I keep them at home now to avoid the high heat of my car during San Diego afternoons, which cause the leaks. Think Gpen...

HSADJADI,

OF

I have 4 of these, I ordered two, they sent 4. I believe one type is for 3.7V? the other 3.7+? IDK because I killed my first not knowing..

They hit really well, but they leak like nobody's business :( I keep them at home now to avoid the high heat of my car during San Diego afternoons, which cause the leaks.

In a funny turn of events I ordered a couple to try just today. Getting four makes sense, they come in pairs. The two types are to allow for one of their pens which doesn't have the power to drive the normal ones, the Ambassador version (1.8 Ohms) should produce more vapor than the 2.4 Ohm version, that's the one I ordered a pair of to try. They are all intended for 3.7 Volts (or more likely 3.3).

Thanks for the heads up on leaking, I sort of expected it given the construction. I expected good production, but short life? And I expect it to be slow when loaded heavy?

Soon I'll know...I hope.

Thanks for the info.

OF

OF,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
In a funny turn of events I ordered a couple to try just today. Getting four makes sense, they come in pairs. The two types are to allow for one of their pens which doesn't have the power to drive the normal ones, the Ambassador version (1.8 Ohms) should produce more vapor than the 2.4 Ohm version, that's the one I ordered a pair of to try. They are all intended for 3.7 Volts (or more likely 3.3).

Thanks for the heads up on leaking, I sort of expected it given the construction. I expected good production, but short life? And I expect it to be slow when loaded heavy?

Soon I'll know...I hope.

Thanks for the info.

OF

awesome OF... i was thinking about trying these or the kangers that you also ordered after reading another thread ;) i have to admit i am a noob and i DID try the 2.4ohm from D9 and i have to say it did NOT work for me. since i am so new and i made the oil from ABV... i do not know if it was the cart, the oil, or just me. so i can not, and will not lay any blame on anything.... i am going to sit back and gather some more ABV and when i do... make some more oil and TRY a different cart. so i will be watching this thread and the other one to see how the comparisons go.

mmenzie,

OF

since i am so new and i made the oil from ABV... i do not know if it was the cart, the oil, or just me. so i can not, and will not lay any blame on anything.... i am going to sit back and gather some more ABV and when i do... make some more oil and TRY a different cart. so i will be watching this thread and the other one to see how the comparisons go.

Cool, glad it will be of use (at least potentially). Home made ABV oil is dicey to start with as you say. No doubt about it, we're blessed with high quality concentrates in the Dispensaries. Without that, I'm sure I'd be sticking to bud and miss all this good stuff. A good test is to try evaporating a small bit off some aluminum foil with your lighter. If it boils off cleanly (which I suspect it won't) you should be fine. Otherwise the deposits left are sure to clog up the works quickly. Somewhere along the road you might have to bite the bullet and feed an eighth or even quarter ounce of bud into a turkey baster and blast some butane through it to get some high end honey oil to try???

Edit: Another thought comes to mind, I've fed Revolution some of the nastiest concentrate (lame ISO, raw bubble, tar like unknowns, and so on) and got good results. You have to stir the load between hits sometimes and clean it up after. Fortunately, the Revolution is designed to be soaked in ISO or even boiled in water so clean up is easy and a fresh start is easily available. There's a new model coming out soon, there are still a few old ones in dealers and dispensaries it seem? OF

OF

OF,

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
Their longevity is fine, I was just firing it up dry thinking it was 2.4Ohm, it popped.. duh, noob lesson I learned last year with the Omicron carts :( I shoulda known better. I use a single 3.0V now to prime it up.

I also had problems that stemmed from overloading it.. The coil is at the bottom, great improvement over the Gpen placement, but easily gets completely submerged by oil, thus creating vape bubbles that can burst onto the mouthpeice if not drawn slowly...

HSADJADI,

OF

Their longevity is fine, I was just firing it up dry thinking it was 2.4Ohm, it popped.. duh, noob lesson I learned last year with the Omicron carts :( I shoulda known better. I use a single 3.0V now to prime it up.

I also had problems that stemmed from overloading it.. The coil is at the bottom, great improvement over the Gpen placement, but easily gets completely submerged by oil, thus creating vape bubbles that can burst onto the mouthpeice if not drawn slowly...

Cool. What is "fine" longevity? Maybe in average hits or grams of concentrate? TIA.

What is the normal load, it sounds to me like a load as you go deal? That is you can't dump half a gram in and head out the door like Omicron? You have to add a small bit to replace it every dozen or so hits like Revolution/DART?

Thanks also for the heads up about the oil burst in the mouth, bet that can harsh your mellow right there.

I'm sorry for asking so many more questions, but I'm interested in understanding you know.

Thanks.

OF

OF,

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
Longevity- I'm still using mine... 6 weeks later..not daily, mind you, but darn near it.

normal load, maybe .2-.3 definately load as you go, but it's more like 15-20 milky 10sec. hits. The rips are milky and nice tasting. Cant speak on the Dart but my Rev can't get milk as consistant. Dart is def on my wish list but Damn HErcules carts, Iris tops, Bender, Hammer, diff color SS tubes for my Persei, etc. got my wallet begging for mercy.

HSADJADI,

russianerl

i'm glad that some of you have had good experiences with this company, but so far mine has been TERRIBLE. i ordered a set of 5 carts sometime before Dec 15. On Dec 15 i sent them a "support request" to find out about my tracking info since they never provided me with one. They responded by saying that First Class mail doesnt have tracking info and that it would arrive within 14 days of shipping. Cool. Still have not received anything. Have been sending them "support requests" for a while now and none of them have been answered. The oldest one that has never been answered was 13 days ago. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Based on their wonderfully laid out website with great videos and awesome looking products i never would have guessed that the customer service would suck so much.

SMELLYcat

My name is SMELLYcat and I like to Party!
i'm glad that some of you have had good experiences with this company, but so far mine has been TERRIBLE. i ordered a set of 5 carts sometime before Dec 15. On Dec 15 i sent them a "support request" to find out about my tracking info since they never provided me with one. They responded by saying that First Class mail doesnt have tracking info and that it would arrive within 14 days of shipping. Cool. Still have not received anything. Have been sending them "support requests" for a while now and none of them have been answered. The oldest one that has never been answered was 13 days ago. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Based on their wonderfully laid out website with great videos and awesome looking products i never would have guessed that the customer service would suck so much.

Wow,
I just ordered 3 hash oil V2 cartomizers. We will see.?? Hope its not 1 month Holy Sh*t that is lame!

I have recently purchased from VelvetCloudvapor.com which I believe is the same company. Out of SF Ca. Got items in 2 days.

I will post again when I get them.
SMELLYcat

SMELLYcat,

SMELLYcat

Ok , All 3 v2 hash atomizers have showed up. 2 DAYS FROM sf CA. So far Gentlemen Vape has been solid.

SMELLYcat,

SMELLYcat

id be interested in hearing how they preform?? they are 510 threaded right??
Yes 510 thread.
I was using the Sticky Wax Burner atomizers. They have a wick system. They Suck!!. At first it tasted great. 1week Later funky smell and flavor. I kept it not to overloaded .1 Indo wax dabs per load. Any small flavor change freaks me out. Don't want to smoke wick!
I have great flavor hits with the V2 atomizers from GentlemensVape. Plus they are stainless, ceramic. and no wick, easier to clean. So far very happy give me another week.I will post again.

SMELLYcat,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
someone said the Gentleman's are "hogs" meaning i think someone said they put in like .7 in and in one or two hits it was gone. any truth to that??

(i may be off on the numbers but i am too lazy right now to look)

mmenzie,

VapeStL

someone said the Gentleman's are "hogs" meaning i think someone said they put in like .7 in and in one or two hits it was gone. any truth to that??

I have the Gentlemans oil carts, they are wasteful. Never put more then .5 gm inside, but it was impossible to get a cloud or really get it to work enjoyably. If you need a cartridge like for a concert or an event it would be fine, just don't think it was engineered for daily or routine use. I haven't tried any other oil cartridge. Gentlemans tincture cart worked great for e-juice, can't recommend the oil cart though.

VapeStL,

SMELLYcat

I have been getting good vaping from 0.2 to 0.1 seems to last for the day. (for me) A 0.7 hit would be huge. GentelmenVape doesn't recommend anything more than 0.04 per load. As VapeStL said, the clouds are not gigantic. But I just hit it a few more times. I am a low key smoker. Huge clouds would be to conspicuous for me.

My huge clouds come from my CERA EO SS cart.!! ( Hopefully by Feb)

SMELLYcat,
Top Bottom