• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gentleman's Brand Vapes

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Put my order in. The RX adapter is what I am most excited about honestly and glad to support a company with such a good mindset.

Will be able to use the 3 ohm Omicron carts on my ThermoVape Revolution now. :ko:

BudBuddy,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
BudBuddy said:
Put my order in. The RX adapter is what I am most excited about honestly and glad to support a company with such a good mindset.

Will be able to use the 3 ohm Omicron carts on my ThermoVape Revolution now. :ko:
RIGHT?!? god damn im glad im not the only one thinking this right now. and when the persei comes, two mo' fuggin revolutions!

Xchadb,

2clicker

Observer
another major advantage the DA has over the Omi is the fact that you can vape WHILE you charge. that is huge IMO.

2clicker,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am very interested in the variable voltage unit that says it will do 6v, how low of voltage will that unit go? Any idea of expected release of that one? Also, is that clear cartridge made of plasic or glass? thanks!

***sure is quiet in here tonight. I am watching the website for updates. :)

jambandphan03,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hmmm...
Three days later, tracking still says " Electronic Shipping Info Received"

When I ordered my Solo from puffitup, it also said that for a whole week. They did not send it out for a whole week later!

I hope that isn't the case here... :|

sessnet,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
sessnet said:
Hmmm...
Three days later, tracking still says " Electronic Shipping Info Received"

When I ordered my Solo from puffitup, it also said that for a whole week. They did not send it out for a whole week later!

I hope that isn't the case here... :|
:uhoh:

Peloton,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Little bummed as well, thought it would ship much quicker. Could of had it by today if they had the same shipping speed as many other companies. Oh well, gotta love the waiting game.

BudBuddy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
funny, I thought they were sending them out valentines day.... I hope all goes well for you guys, I have hopes that this is a good company, and I am interested in the new devices they were talking about releasing soon.

jambandphan03,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Well I ordered mine Valentines day evening so I figured it would just ship out the next day. I figure a new company would want to deliver their products quickly given early adopters definitely help make new sales with feedback and reviews. :2c:

BudBuddy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This looks a lot more promising than the AR. I do hope for the best, I am curious about the herb cartridge they are working on. I tried for a while to make some of the various e cig atomizers work for herb, large and small, removing the bridge, exposing the coils, and found that the coils just wouldn't hold up to the repetitive heating with out having some kind of lubricant. They work great with bubble hash, or other solids that create a bit of oil as they heat up. The oil from the hash keeps my coils lubricated just enough to extend the life span and keep them working for a long time. I am still using some of the first atomizers I cut open to smoke hash with. Now that there is a dual coil atomizer out there, I had thoughts of that working better for herbs, but again, the problem might come down to the fact that those heat coils in the standard e cig atomizer were meant to stay moist, and need some kind of lubricant to keep them working for more than a few days, then failing. Well, I am speculating on how this company is going about their product research, but if I can shed light on something I have already experimented with, if it helps them out at all, it is a good thing. The AR has the right idea, the car lighter style coil works really good for combusting herb, which was the same idea I had concluded after jacking around with the e cig atomizers, but never got far enough along to actually create it. Now if we can find a way to vaporize herb in a pen style rather than combust it... we are getting closer.

jambandphan03,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hey jambandphan03,

What about just mixing the herb with some kind of lubricant?

sessnet,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, I don't really think that would be a good idea, I wouldn't suggest you vaporize hemp oil and breathe it in. Herb also leaves a lot of "gunk" behind which can hinder the coil function pretty fast, and requires a delicate hand to clean it out with out messing up the heat coil in the ones I worked with. If you use some kind of honey oil on your bud, well, you might as well just vape the oil. Or make your herb into a concentrate.

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
ah, I usually think of hemp seed oil that you eat, when I read hemp oil, sorry for the confusion. Hemp oil yes, same thing as qwIso ect.... feel free to experiment with that :) at the time I was working on the herb atomizers, I didn't try using oils, but again if you have oil, you don't need to put bud in there, vape the oil. A few drops of oil on an exposed atomizer coil works fine as long as you don't put too much, causing it to leak down into the air hole and possibly messing up the battery connection.

jambandphan03,

norcal

proof that all materials used are food grade and able to withstand very high temps without off gasing toxicness would be really nice :rolleyes:

something about all these vapor pens leaves more openness and discussion on materials used for parts to be desired. just sayin...:uhoh:

norcal,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Just got my shipping confirmation email. Probably will arrive on Monday, already got my Omicron carts that I ordered on the same day.:D

BudBuddy,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Hey Guys!! So sorry for the delays and lag in writing in here. Just a quick update. everything has been shipped out - a little late I must admit, solely because we were just SWAMPED with pre-orders. in fact they all sold out. im scrambling to update the website. I think the tracking hasnt updated for most people yet because of the weekend / presidents day. Some people have emailed (living near by) saying they already received theirs and love it. Ill post another update asap and check trackings. To everyone who was affected by the late send out we included 20% off gift coupons and other goodies. not to mention a second thread adapter has now been developed (for using OLDER omicon cartridges, similar to an RN4081 but a little more thread space) and those will be sent FOR FREE to everyone who ordered a pre-order automatically in a few days.

Thanks again for all the support everyone !!! also we uploaded a quick parts demo video on the double agent page, and im working on another one right now on how to use the thread adapters (i left them out of this video because I wanted it to be its own thing - not a 2 second segment):

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/__OXelwVbY0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and im upping a user manual PDF right now!!! Sorry all just so BUSY BUSY BUSY over here with this product launch. I'll be more opened up in a couple days and back to answer everyones questions!

Remember you can always always contact @ info@gentlemansvapes.com

THANKS! - Julie

Gentlemans,
Top Bottom